[Information] Obtaining a Firearms License

This area is meant for those who wish to apply for a personal firearms license.
Police Department
ECRP Forum Name:

[Information] Obtaining a Firearms License

Post by Police Department »

OVERVIEW
FORMATTING
  • Date Format
    If in either application, it asks you to provide a date, you must format the date correctly, as DD/MMM/YYYY.
    • 01/JAN/2023 would be a correctly formatted date.
    • 01/01/2023 would be an incorrectly formatted date.
    Residence Format
    If you list your residence, it must be formatted correctly. (( The address must work with /setgps [number] [address] ))
    The number and the address for your property should be written on the door outside the property.
    For Apartments, it may be the other way around.
    • Apartment Example - Apartment 50 at 4 Integrity Way would be 50 4 Integrity Way, as 50 is the apartment number and the apartment complex address is 4 Integrity Way.
    • House Example - House Number 1 on Magellan Avenue would be 1 Magellan Avenue
    Phone Number Format
    This should be one complete number, with no spaces or hyphens.
    • 1234567 would be a correctly formatted number.
    • 123-4567 or 123 4567 would be an incorrectly formatted number.
STANDARD FIREARMS LICENSE
  • A Standard Firearms License is the basic form for people who have never been issued a firearm license before and have a record clear of any relevant charges.

If you feel that you are ready to apply for a Standard Firearms License, follow these steps:
    Standard Firearms License Application Format

1. Click SELECT ALL to select the code below and copy the application format.
    2. Go to the Firearms License Applications database.
    3. Paste the application format when you create your application.
    4. Title your application as such: Firstname Lastname [STANDARD]

Once you have created your application, be patient. Depending on the number of applications, it may take longer than 48 hours to have your application looked at. You will receive an email if a response is posted against your application.

Topic Title:
    Firstname Lastname [STANDARD]

Format:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xDaTUa.png[/img]
    [lspdsubtitle]A.  PERSONAL INFORMATION[/lspdsubtitle][divbox=white][list=none]
    [b]A1. Full Name:[/b] Answer here

[b]A2. Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY (i.e. 07/JAN/1997)
    [b]A3. Phone Number:[/b] 3334444
    [b]A4. Residence Address:[/b] Answer here

[b]A5. Please attach a photocopy of your driver's licenses [url=https://i.imgur.com/ZxCDICM.png]*Example*[/url]:[/b][list=none]
    [url=REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH LINK TO IMAGE]*Drivers license*[/url]

[/list][/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]B. DESCRIPTION OF WEAPONS[/lspdsubtitle][divbox=white][list=none]

[b]B1. Why do you wish to own a personal firearm license? (If selecting a Flare Gun please additionally explain the reasoning for this)[/b]
    [list=none]
    Answer here

[/list][b]B2. Which firearms do you wish to be licensed for? (You may select up to 2)[/b]
    [size=90][c]Mark each box by changing [cb] to [cbc]
    [/c][/size][list=none]
    [cb]Double-Action Revolver
    [cb]Heavy Revolver
    [cb]Heavy Revolver Mk II
    [cb]Navy Revolver
    [cb]Pistol
    [cb]Pistol Mk II
    [cb]Pistol .50
    [cb]Heavy Pistol
    [cb]Combat Pistol
    [cb]SNS Pistol
    [cb]SNS Pistol Mk II
    [cb]Vintage Pistol
    [cb]WM 29 Pistol
    [cb]Flare Gun
    [/list]

[b]B3. How do you plan on storing your personal firearm(s) when they are not on your person?[/b][list=none]
    Answer here

[/list][/list][/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]C. RULES AND RESTRICTIONS[/lspdsubtitle]
    [divbox=white]
    [list=none]
    The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer, or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

The licensee authorizes the licensing agency to investigate, as they deem necessary, the licensee's record and character to ascertain any and all information which may concern his/her qualifications and justification to be issued a license to carry a personal firearm and release said agency of any and all liability arising out of such investigation.

I hereby certify under penalties of providing a false statement that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

I hereby declare that I have read and understood the [url=https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewtopic.php?t=143396]Requirements & Regulations[/url] and understand the consequences that follow should I violate them.

[b]C1. Signature:[/b] Full Name
    [b]C2. Date Signed:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY

[/list][/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]D. (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))[/lspdsubtitle][divbox=white][list=none]
    [b]D1. Please upload a screenshot of your admin logs and character names [url=https://i.imgur.com/eBTgdAl.png]*Example*[/url][/b]:[list=none]
    [url=REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH LINK TO IMAGE]*Panel Screenshot*[/url]

[/list][b]D2. Do you understand that applying for a firearms license for the sole purpose of delivering weapons to any of your other characters or friends of your other characters constitutes as metagaming & is also a violation of Eclipse RP's OOC trading/RMT rule?[/b]
    Answer here

[/list][/divbox][lspdfooter]

FIREARMS LICENSE (PRIORS)
  • Firearms License (PRIORS) is a form for individuals who have reformed from past illicit behavior. This is for individuals who have either had their license revoked in the past or have previously been charged with disqualifying misdemeanors or felonies.

Please make sure to review the the following to ensure you're eligible to apply: FIREARMS LICENSE (PRIORS) - ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS & REGULATIONS

If you feel that you are ready to apply for a Firearms License (PRIORS), follow these steps:
    Firearms License (PRIORS) Application Format

4. Title your application as such: Firstname Lastname [PRIORS]

Once you have created your application, be patient. Depending on the number of applications, it may take longer than 48 hours to have your application looked at. You will receive an email if a response is posted against your application.

Topic Title:
    Firstname Lastname [PRIORS]

Format:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BcVCzsx.png[/img]

[lspdsubtitle]A.  PERSONAL INFORMATION[/lspdsubtitle]
    [divbox=white][list=none]

[b]A5. Please attach a photocopy of your driver's licenses [url=https://i.imgur.com/ZxCDICM.png]*Example*[/url]:[/b][list=none]
    [/list]

[b]A6. Is your record clear of Level Four charges?[/b] Answer here
    [b]A7. Is your record 6 months clear of Level Three charges?[/b] Answer here
    [b]A8. Is your record 3 months clear of Level Two charges?[/b] Answer here
    [b]A9. Is your record 1 month clear of Level One charges?[/b] Answer here
    [b]A10. Was your firearms license revoked within the past month?[/b] Answer here

[/divbox]
    [lspdsubtitle]B. DESCRIPTION OF WEAPONS[/lspdsubtitle]

[b]B1. Why do you wish to own a personal firearm license? (If selecting a Flare Gun please additionally explain the reasoning for this)[/b][list=none]
    Answer here

[/list]
    [b]B2. Which firearms do you wish to be licensed for? (You may select up to 2)[/b]
    [/c][/size][list=none]
    [cb]Double-Action Revolver
    [cb]Heavy Revolver
    [cb]Heavy Revolver Mk II
    [cb]Navy Revolver
    [cb]Pistol
    [cb]Pistol Mk II
    [cb]Pistol .50
    [cb]Heavy Pistol
    [cb]Combat Pistol
    [cb]SNS Pistol
    [cb]SNS Pistol Mk II
    [cb]Vintage Pistol
    [cb]WM 29 Pistol
    [cb]Flare Gun

[/list][b]B3. How do you plan on storing your personal firearm(s) when they are not on your person?[/b][list=none]
    Answer here

[/list][/list][/divbox]
    [divbox=white]
    [list=none]
    The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer, or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

The licensee authorizes the licensing agency to investigate, as they deem necessary, the licensee's record and character to ascertain any and all information which may concern his/her qualifications and justification to be issued a license to carry a personal firearm and release said agency of any and all liability arising out of such investigation.

I hereby certify under penalties of providing a false statement that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

I hereby declare that I have read and understood the [url=https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewtopic.php?t=143396]Requirements & Regulations[/url] and understand the consequences that follow should I violate them.

[/list]
    [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]D. (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))[/lspdsubtitle]
    [b]D1. Please upload a screenshot of your admin logs and character names [url=https://i.imgur.com/eBTgdAl.png]*Example*[/url][/b]:[list=none]

[/list][b]D2. Do you understand that applying for a firearms license for the sole purpose of delivering weapons to any of your other characters or friends of your other characters constitutes as metagaming & is also a violation of Eclipse RP's OOC trading/RMT rule?[/b]
    Answer here

SHOTGUN LICENSE
  • A form to apply for a Shotgun License.

Please make sure to review the additional shotgun license requirements & regulations to ensure you're eligible to apply.
    Shotgun License Application Format

4. Title your application as such: Firstname Lastname [SHOTGUN]

Topic Title:
    Firstname Lastname [SHOTGUN]

Format:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/eZLjUYw.png[/img]

[lspdsubtitle]A.  PERSONAL INFORMATION[/lspdsubtitle]

[b]A5. Please attach a photocopy of your driver's license [url=https://i.imgur.com/ZxCDICM.png]*Example*[/url]:[/b][list=none]
    [/list]

[/divbox]
    [lspdsubtitle]B. DESCRIPTION OF SHOTGUN[/lspdsubtitle]

[b]B1. Why do you wish to own a shotgun license?[/b][list=none]
    Answer here

[/list][b]B2. Which shotgun do you wish to be licensed for? (You may select only one)[/b]
    [/c][/size][list=none]
    [cb]Pump Shotgun
    [cb]Pump Shotgun Mk II

[/list][b]B3. How do you plan on storing your shotgun?[/b][list=none]
    Answer here

[/list][/list][/divbox]
    [divbox=white]
    [list=none]

[/list]
    [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]D. SHOTGUN LICENSE PAYMENT[/lspdsubtitle] 
    [divbox=white]
    [list=none]
    This section is to submit your payment receipt for the $10,000 shotgun license application fee.

[ooc] The screenshot image must the chat box message of paying the government using /donategov[b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/8VqMAC8.png]*Example*[/url][/b][/ooc][list=none]

[url=REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH LINK TO IMAGE]*Payment receipt*[/url]

[/list][/list]
    [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]E. (( OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))[/lspdsubtitle]
    [b]E1. Please upload a screenshot of your admin logs and character names [url=https://i.imgur.com/eBTgdAl.png]*Example*[/url][/b]:[list=none]

[/list][b]E2. Do you understand that applying for a firearms license for the sole purpose of delivering weapons to any of your other characters or friends of your other characters constitutes as metagaming & is also a violation of Eclipse RP's OOC trading/RMT rule?[/b]
    Answer here

lspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Office of the Chief of Police
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

CHIEF OF POLICE
Elena Flores

Return to “Firearms License Applications”