Post by Mason Royal »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Mason Royal
    Phone Number: 384-8473
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: HR Assistant
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Hello, I am just requesting information/comments on the "Vampire Burgershot incident" where on 07/18/23 a hostage situation occurred inside of burger shot resulting in multiple officers arriving at the scene with AR's and finally apprehending the suspect after the they locked themself in a freezer.

On scene i was given the name of officer Samuel Martin and told that he could recount the events if needed.
Mason Royal
Senior Content Creator
Rija Luigi
Civilian Employee
ECRP Forum Name: ShegoFrey

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Re: Request for infomation - Weazel News

Post by Rija Luigi »

lspdlogo

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Dear @Mason Royal ,

Thank you for your interest in details about the "Vampire Burgershot incident." On 07/18/23, there was indeed a hostage situation that took place inside the Burger Shot establishment. Multiple officers, including Detective Samuel Martin, responded to the scene equipped with heavy weaponry in order to ensure the safety of the hostages and neutralize the threat by the hostage taker.

During the incident, the suspect locked themselves in a freezer, leading to a prolonged stand-off. However, through the coordinated efforts of the officers and the negotiation from the operatives on the scene, the suspect was eventually apprehended. Throughout the incident, the priority was the well-being of the hostages and the neutralization of the threat. After being brought into safety all hostages were provided with the necessary care and attention by both the officers and the medical department.

This inquiry will stay open for another 24 hours for any further questions, I hope I could provide you with the information you wanted.

• Sincerely,
    Sergeant II Rija Luigi
    Assistant Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
ImageRETIRED POLICE LIEUTENANT I Rija Luigi
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Mason Royal
Emergency Medical Responder
ECRP Forum Name: ROYALHYRAM1

Post by Mason Royal »

Weazel Entertainment News Network

LSPD Statement
"Reporting The Right News - EST. 2005"

• Dear Rija Luigi,

Thank you for the run down!

I would love to get a statement talking about and warning the citizens of Los Santos about the dangers of such events and how they should always try to keep their distance for the safety of others and themselves, since while at the tragic event, i myself witnessed many Citizens "Sneaking in" to Burgershot to get a better look at what was happening and ending up putting themselves in harms way.

• Kind regards,
    Mason Royal - HR Assistant
    Weazel News
Mason Royal
Senior Content Creator
Rija Luigi
Civilian Employee

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Post by Rija Luigi »

lspdlogo

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Dear @Mason Royal ,

Burgershot, being a highly frequented public area, attracts a diverse crowd of individuals, including workers and civilians. To ensure your personal safety and avoid any potential risks, it is crucial to maintain awareness of your surroundings. As a child, I was always advised to refrain from following strangers into unfamiliar or uncomfortable locations. This wisdom holds true even now - consistently being aware of your surroundings and who you surround yourself with is extremely important to avoid potential danger or harm.

The saying "curiosity killed the cat" would probably fit the best here, the phrase means that being too inquisitive or nosy can lead to trouble or harm. It implies that being overly curious or prying into others' affairs can have negative consequences, my advice is simply that don't get yourself into dangerous situations if you can avoid it, call 911 and let professionals deal with the situation.

Don't hesitate to reach out further if needed.

• Sincerely,
    Sergeant II Rija Luigi
    Assistant Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
ImageRETIRED POLICE LIEUTENANT I Rija Luigi
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Rija Luigi
Civilian Employee

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery