• Date: 21/09/2000
      Place: Northern Ireland
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: TIinsle Towers Apartment 56
      Phone Number: 2096274.
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I think i was speeding at one point other than that no.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: MD
      Length of Employment: 28th of April - 18 July
      Title: EMR Trainee
      Reason for Leaving: Applying to be a Paralegal

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am reaching out to express my interest, in seeking employment at the San Andreas Judicial Branch. The reputation and importance of this institution in upholding justice and maintaining the rule of law are commendable. I am excited to contribute my skills and expertise to such an organization. First and foremost I have a passion for justice, fairness, and protecting rights. Joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch would give me an opportunity to have an impact on ensuring that these principles are upheld and safeguarded within our society. I am motivated by a desire to serve the community and contribute to the well-being of our legal system. Furthermore, I have a background and relevant experience that make me well suited for a role within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. My legal studies have given me an understanding of the law. I have developed strong analytical and critical thinking skills that are essential in evaluating complex legal issues. Previous professional experiences have also provided me with skills in research, writing, and effective communication, which are crucial, in an environment. To sum up, my sincere eagerness to promote fairness, combined with my background, expertise, and a strong desire to create an impact make me an extremely dedicated candidate, for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I am enthusiastic, about utilizing my skills to uphold the values of justice and provide support to the endeavors undertaken by the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I was born on September 21 2000 in Northern Ireland. My journey has been shaped by my work ethic, determination, meticulousness, and exceptional communication abilities. Throughout my professional journey my commitment, to work and perseverance has always been evident. Graduating from school I have consistently shown a drive for personal growth and accomplishment. This has allowed me to build a foundation of knowledge and skills that I believe set me as an outstanding candidate. During my role at MD, which I have held since the end of April I have consistently showcased my dedication and reliability. I approach every task with attention to detail ensuring efficient completion. Moreover, my exceptional communication skills enable me to collaborate with colleagues and provide service to clients. What distinguishes me from candidates is the combination of my strong work ethic meticulousness, dedication, and effective communication skills. I firmly believe that these qualities along with my commitment to improvement make me an excellent fit, for this position.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Resilience is a defining characteristic of mine that has shaped my journey. Throughout life I've encountered challenges and barriers. I've consistently displayed the ability to bounce back. Whether its dealing, with setbacks, personal hardships or professional roadblocks I face each hurdle head on, with determination, adaptability and an unwavering spirit. Resilience has empowered me to not recover from setbacks but also grow and learn from them. It fuels my drive to maintain a mindset and make progress in both my personal and professional endeavors. When confronted with adversity resilience acts as my guiding light helping me overcome obstacles and attain success.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was scrolling through the government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details:
    • Forum Account Name: REPLACE TEXT
      Forum Account Link: REPLACE TEXT
    4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Theo Ashman _ MD
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have one for combat logging but as u have said in previous applications my power went up and so there was nothing I could do about it.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • noone69420
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes i do
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • Nope
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Theo Ashman

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Ashman,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Theo Ashman

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Ashman,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Concerning issues raised in letter of recommendations provided by your previous employer.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”