• Date: 16/03/1995
      Place: San Antoni, Texas
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 5112334
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Union Depository
      Length of Employment: 01/07/2023 - Present
      Title: Money Transporter
      Reason for Leaving: Wanting to pursue a career in law

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Ever since I was a young boy I dreamed of working in law. Whether that was law enforcement or becoming a lawyer, working in the field of law has always intrigued me. After graduating from college in Texas, I attend the police academy seeking a job as a state trooper. While in the academy my mother passed due to a heart problem. I then decided to move to San Andreas to be closer to my father who lives a few hours outside the city. On my way here, I heard some people mentioning that the San Andreas Government was looking for law students to recruit to work for the State. I immediately knew my goal. While living a legal life here in the city has been tough, I have found it extremely rewarding, to say the least. Now that I am able, I know that it is time for me to take the steps needed to achieve my goal since not only coming to the city but since I was just a child, working in the field of law. Since arriving here in San Andreas I have seen or experienced firsthand some pretty remarkable things. A lot of hard-working, legal-living civilians are being targeted by criminals. This is not ok. The people of San Andreas need someone to represent them and affirm to them that the government, and the city, have their back. I can make that change.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • Growing up in the heart of Texas, life is not always easy or fair. I learned that from a very young age. I also learned that there are people in this world who are greatly undervalued and under-appreciated. I know that I can stand up for these people. I tried to do that by becoming a state trooper for my home state, but when my mother passed away while I was in the academy, I decided it would be best to move closer to my father. Since coming to San Andreas I have seen the entire spectrum of good to bad. I decide I want to be on the good side of that spectrum like I always have. This is the exact reason I am pursuing a career in law. I do not wish to do this for myself or the money but for the wonderful people of San Andreas.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Resilient. Since I was little I have faced a lot of adversity through my life. From my parents splitting up when I was young to my mother passing right after I had begun studying in the police academy. Life has not been easy for me, but I have never given up. I feel this is a trait that can be extremely beneficial when pursuing a career in law. I will never give up on my clients no matter the circumstances or the issue we run into along our journey of working together. I have never given up on anything in my life, and a client of mine sure won't be the first thing I will give up on.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Chatting with Associate Justice Colt Daniels.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • thecus
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • As someone who is fairly new to San Andreas, I have found myself in situations where I believed I could make a change. That was my goal all along when moving here from Texas. I believe that obtaining the position of Law Studen and eventually working my way up the ladder.
Grayson Sasso
ECRP Forum Name: MCus123

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: [Law Student Application] Grayson Sasso

Post by Grayson Sasso »

I would like to withdraw my application at this time. I will be out of the city and will not be able to complete the interview process in a timely matter. I hope to re-apply when I am back!
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Grayson Sasso

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Sasso,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application and have determined that your application will be DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Application has been voluntarily withdrawn
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”