1.2) Date & Place of Birth
Date: 5/6/1989
Place: north Carolina
1.3) Contact Information
Address Line: NA
Phone Number: 3518283
1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
[✘] Yes
1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
[✘] Yes
1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
no i have not
1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
Attached Documents
https://imgur.com/j9xSBl1
2.1) Employment History
Company Name: ls bus
Length of Employment: 2 days
Title: bus driver
Reason for Leaving: i heard about becoming a lawyer and i made enough money to study

3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
because laws are important as well as the breaking them are still people people who may serv months in jail for something they may or may have committed i believe that the citizens of los santos should have someone to help them when no one else can to save family's that would suffer because wrongfully imprisoned meant or family's that suffer from thieves that rob and pillage neighborhoods that get caught and are released for "lack" of evidence or are imprisoned for 20 months and then start robbing and killing again. i think with the San Andreas Judicial Branch i can make a difference.
3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
i was born into a dysfunctional family my dad a drunk my mother a heroin addict i was the oldest child so i took care of my brother till my mother was murdered in a break in my dad was arrested after a d.o.i hit and run i left i still regret leaving my brothers but they took care of them selves i met one in the city and they are alive and well but after i left home i was on my own for a while till i met jeb he was i a poor man but he was nice he took me in i lived with him for years he became the father i always needed father i return home the door was open to the trailer i found jeb dead he was shot by robbers that were never found.
3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
presentient after jebs death i worked odd jobs for a year or two till i had barley enough to fly to San Andreas
i have not just survived hardship i lived it walked in it worked in it
3.4) How did you hear about this position?
i asked a taxi guy on the way to the dmv
4.1) Eclipse Forum Details:
Forum Account Name: GageMiller
Forum Account Link: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26076
4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
yes https://imgur.com/k9rccyz
4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
no
4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
nope clean as a whistle
4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
Attached Screenshot https://imgur.com/RVt13Be
4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
copperdragon12#0068
5.1) Player Information
Timezone:est
5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
[✘] Yes
5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
nope
5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
yes
5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
nope
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: Gage Miller [Law Student Form ]

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr./Ms. Miller ,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Multiple spelling errors
  • Not using the proper format
  • For section 3.1/3.2/3.3 you didn't reach the word limit showing a lack of effort.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”