Question regarding marriage licenses

Kellie Vaeseri
ECRP Forum Name: Kellie

SASG Awards

Question regarding marriage licenses

Post by Kellie Vaeseri »

• Full Name: Kellie Vaeseri.
    Phone Number: 292-4718.
    Position in Agency: Assistant Supervisor at LSC.
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • I hope this inquiry finds you in the best of healths! I was reading through the marriage licensing process and was wondering how you would specify "A licensed Boat Captain of a seaworthy marine vehicle" for the people that are able to perform an official wedding ceremony.
      Would owning such marine vehicle, like a Dinghy, suffice within the state of San Andreas to be allowed to do the paperwork or are there other steps required for it? The process of finding someone to perform a wedding is rather difficult, so I would love to hear the actuall wording in this.
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Question regarding marriage licenses

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Re: Question regarding marriage licenses

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Ms. Vaeseri,

I appreciate your patience in a response on this request.

The initial reasoning behind who could and couldn't officiate a wedding is laid in tradition. A tradition that we have never bothered to change until now. Within the coming months the Public Notary will be releasing a change to this and plan to open our doors allowing people to become ordained. I will not go into too much detail on the matter as all things are subject to change and we have not ironed out the entire process yet but I assure you we are aware of the situation and plan to revise it.

I hope this answer is satisfactory. If you have any further questions please file another request for information. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Public Inquiries”