Last Name: Winstons
    Date of Birth: 20/03/2000
    Place of Birth: United Kingdom
      Contact Number: 5414832
      Email Address: [email protected]
      Residential Address: N/A
        Height: 175 cm
        Weight: 80 kg
          Proof of Identification and licence ((/licence))
          Attached digital copy
            Reason for Resignation
            End of Employment Reason: RESIGNED/QUIT (NO NOTICE) / DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED
            End of Employment Date: I do not remember, within the past week.
            Badge Number: #960
            Position Held: CO1
            Division: Groundskeeping, Felon reformation, Correctional services.
            Divisional Leader?: No
            Direct Supervisor: Oliver Dutch
            Contact Number: N/A
            Desired Position: CO1

Why should we accept you for that position?: When I was at DOC I worked incredibly hard. I was a great guard and lots of the inmates liked me. I still hold connections with the inmates and when we see eachother we always catch up and have a conversation about how they are doing. I feel like my discharge was a misunderstanding as I was still deciding whether or not I actually wanted to leave and was discharged before I even got a chance to put my resignation in. I changed my mind and did not leave. I went on duty and however found out I had been discharged but not removed from the faction. I wish to carry on my career at DOC. I belive I was about to be premoted to CO2 the week of my discharge due to meeting all the criteria just not putting the correct hours in due to being very busy around town.

Why did your employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections end? ((I left the SADOC discord as i decided to stop playing eclipse for a short period. Jimothy messaged me on discord and told me to put my resignation in which I said I would do. However I decided to ponder my decision and made my mind up to not leave DOC or eclipse. Jimothy put in my discharge and removed me from the SADOC forum group however left me in the faction...)) I put in less than the 5 hours required on duty one week and was pondering leaving the city to go and live back home with my parents in the UK. However I have decided to stay here in Los Santos.

Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone? Absolutely not.

What have you done since your resignation or termination? Since my termination I have not done alot due to being busy, however I am now free and in the past couple of days I have been going around the city talking to lots of different people including ex felons who I reformed. For one a man named Wallace who came to DOC and talked with me multiple times however now works at LSC.
            Declaration
              I, James Winstons, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                Signing date 31/05/2023
                  (( OOC Section ))
                  Forum name:FAustin
                  Discord ID: Faustin#3843
                  IRL age: 16
                  Timezone: UTC+1
                  Geographical location: England
                  List of characters’ names: James_Winstons
                    Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                    https://imgur.com/WUCCVVn
                      Katie Schneider
                      Deputy Warden
                      ECRP Forum Name: Katie Schneider

DOC Awards

[DENIED]

Post by Katie Schneider »

S.A.D.O.C.
                      Human Resources Division

Reinstatement Denied

• Dear James,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your reinstatement has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                        • We currently believe that you are not suitable to work for the SADOC.
                        • ((We understand the circumstances regarding your first leave in the SADOC Discord. However, when we allowed you back, you left the SADOC Discord again after a few days (not even informing us about it). We then still gave you the chance to submit your resignation in a time period of 2 days, which did not happen, therefore you got removed again. I highly recommend you, take 2 weeks to really figure out if you want to be part of this faction or not.))
                        If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your reinstatement. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Katie Schneider
                        Deputy Warden, Head of Human Resources
                        San Andreas Department of Corrections

Image Deputy Warden - Katie Schneider
                      Head of Human Resources

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”