• Date: 11/NOV/1999
      Place: Los Angeles, California
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Released upon request
      Phone Number: 445-9977
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I was convicted of vandalism back in mid-2022. I vandalized an ATM to pay for some medical bills and quickly realised that it was not worth the money.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Police Department
      Length of Employment: Six Months
      Title: Police Officer III+1
      Reason for Leaving: Fired by Gov. Langley

Company Name: Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
      Length of Employment: Two Months
      Title: EMT-B
      Reason for Leaving: Pursue Career in Law
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I have always had a passion for law and a desire to practice it. I obtained my bar license for the State of San Andreas as quickly as it was affordable to me. Since then, I have--on occasion--assisted my brothers with legal questions and legal matters. I enjoy the subtle nuances of the law and the vast interpretation available to both parties involved in cases. I like to read about prior case law and I find it extraordinarily interesting. I wish to provide clients with the best possible legal representation possible and will ensure complete attorney-client privilege.

As a prior Officer in the LSPD and EMT in the LSEMS, I have seen many instances of charges that would stand on rocky ground if taken to court and would love to partake in the litigation of those cases. Additionally, I wish to assist in providing a more expedited court proceeding for cases in the backlog that have yet to go to trial. I understand that scheduling can be difficult and that can be a damper on a case going to trial, but I hope to provide more availability by being added to the roster. Again, I have always had and will always maintain a strong passion for the law and I look forward to becoming a member of the SAJB.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I am Stafford Lee. I have been an enforcer of the State of San Andreas' Penal Code for over six months. I have made constant input while on scenes in the past on the appropriate charges to apply to individuals in violation of the law and all of my input has been taken and appreciated previously. I have a deep passion for law and a yearning to learn more at all times. I am constantly reading the updates to the Penal Code and looking for possible errant interpretations based on the verbiage of the Penal Code. I find that this deep dive I frequently make into the Penal Code will only assist in future litigations on which I sit at the table. I am always polite and respectful during my interactions both with clients and superiors and always approach situations of disagreement with tact. I am in good standing with the Bar Ethics Review Board and have ensured that others uphold the same standards set forth by the Code of Ethics.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Passionate. I have a passion for law and a passion for morals. I am fueled by passion and have an immense dedication to the field of law. My passion fuels a relentless advocation for justice and I look forward to applying that in the field of law. Similarly, my passion for morals helps me uphold ethical principles and values. My passionate morals have helped others strive to create an environment of integrity and empathy in the past and I can only imagine the impact it will have in the field of law.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I heard about it by being an employee in the LSPD and contacting JB over departmental for prosecutorial advice or defensive representation.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Yes; LSPD on Jethro_Lee and LSEMS (Resignation submitted) on Stafford_Lee
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No punishment. Warning for OOC communication in faction chat for making a slightly slanderous implication. I learned my lesson and keep my assumptions and thoughts to myself, now.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • GeneralIroh#6969
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • Yes; Rush Hour RP (FiveM) not part of a faction
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • My termination from the LSPD was due to my exhaustion of all avenues of approach with Internal Affairs. Witnessing a gross misuse of force sickened me and I would not have taken matters into my own hands, had Internal Affairs been more open to change or upholding the standards they set forth. I ensured that no people would be harmed by what I did and nobody was.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student] Stafford Lee

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Stafford Lee,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student] Stafford Lee

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Stafford,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - The reasoning of your discharge from the Los Santos Police Department is more than concerning. As such, we do not feel you have a future with the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”