Charge(s):
  • Evading an Officer
  • Resisting Arrest
  • Face Concealment (b)
  • Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
  • Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
  • Possession of Weapon Modifications
Narrative:
I was wrongfully charged with the charges listed above.

I, DeAndre King, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King

Post by Robert Winejudge »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 23rd of April, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Court Clerk
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

State of San Andreas v. Defendant

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 23rd of April, 2023

I, Greg Kumerow, a Prosecuting attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas vs. DeAndre King in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 219-6537 — [email protected][/list]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the Day of Month, Year.

I, Cyrus Raven, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, DeAndre King in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Cyrus Raven
Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 06/MAY/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel alongside Prosecutor Greg Kumerow and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
Notary Public
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
Lilian LeFay
ECRP Forum Name: Lilian LeFay

Post by Lilian LeFay »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 24 of June, 2023.

I, Lilian LeFay, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, DeAndre King in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 216-8336 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Court Notice
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I, Cyrus Raven, will no longer be representing the Defendant, DeAndre King, in this case. The Defendant has been informed and alternative arrangements have been suggested.

Respectfully,

Cyrus Raven
    Chief Public Defender
    San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
    5356160 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0073, State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

State of San Andreas v. Deandre King
#23-CM-0073

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 19th of July, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Deandre King is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0073.

At this time the State has adequate representation, however, the Defendant is still seeking representation. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned and they inform the court they are ready to proceed.

In accordance with guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas, this case shall operate under the docket trial format, and once the Notice of Trial has been issued, all arguments and evidence examination shall take place on the public docket.

Superior Court Judge
Lisa Winter
Lead Paramedic
ECRP Forum Name: Lisa Winters

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

#23-CM-0073, State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 19th July, 2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, DeAndre King in the underlying case.

Public Defense Attorney
(909) 233-5420 — [email protected]Image
Jacob Schmidtt
ECRP Forum Name: Bronnen

Post by Jacob Schmidtt »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 20 of July, 2023.

I, Jacob Schmidtt, Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, DeAndre King in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 309-8976
[email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0073

A court order was entered in the above case on the 23rd of July, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0073, State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days after Prosecutor Kant's LOA ends on the 31st. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Superior Court Judge
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0073

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 31th of July, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Arrest Report - DeAndre King 16/APR/2023

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: DeAndre King
        Phone Number: 3545400
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Sergeant I Mike Luigi
        • Deputy Jamie Snow
        • Deputy Heath Tegans
        • Police Detective I Mike Adams
        Charges:
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
        • GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
        • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
        • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
        • WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • White T20, LP: RENTED with RO: Deandre King, was seen fleeing from a reported active shootout that involved heavy weapons. SD's helicopter unit followed the vehicle from Sandy towards Great Ocean Hwy. When the T20 turned from Great Ocean Highway to West Eclipse Boulevard there was a marked HSIU with lights and sirens on that began to join the helicopter in pursuing the T20. The T20 proceeded to fly through the city at speeds excess double the limit heading in the rough direction towards Magellan Avenue. At which point Deandre King abandoned his T20 and began to continue to flee on foot, from an alleyway across Magellan Avenue. Deandre King was intercepted by the HSIU at which point the suspect removed his mask and surrendered at gunpoint.

During the impound of the T20 a bag and two firearms were found in a dead end alleyway the suspect fled from after abandoning his T20. The suspect was tested for GSR by Detective Adams. The suspect tested positive for GSR.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Face mask
          Exhibit B: Black gloves
          Exhibit C: Pistol .50 - 1679856379262
          Exhibit D: Machine Pistol - 1630962048977
          Exhibit E: Clip - Machine Pistol

Possessions:
          INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT #2
    Exhibit #2: Photograph of Possessions from The Arrest
    Exhibit #3: Police Sergeant II Luigi's Statement

Official Witness Statement
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: 16/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Mike Luigi
      Date of Birth: 07/JAN/1997
      Phone Number: 381-5045
    Witness Statement
    • The vehicle with license plate RENTED and registered owner DeAndre King, a White T20, was observed fleeing from an active shootout involving heavy weapons. The SD's helicopter unit followed the vehicle from Sandy towards Great Ocean Hwy. While stationed at the junction of Great Ocean Highway and West Eclipse Boulevard in a HSIU with lights and sirens activated, I witnessed the T20 make a turn from Great Ocean Highway to West Eclipse Boulevard and proceed to drive through the city at speeds exceeding twice the legal limit in the direction of Magellan Avenue.

Despite continued attempts to evade the authorities, Deandre King was eventually intercepted by the HSIU after abandoning his T20 and fleeing on foot from an alleyway off Magellan Avenue.

Upon impounding the T20, a bag and two firearms were discovered in a nearby dead-end alleyway. Detective Adams conducted a GSR test on the suspect, which yielded positive results.

Based on the evidence collected, including DeAndre King's association with a shootout, his positive GSR test, firearms found near his vehicle, and his attempts to evade arrest by both vehicle and foot, there was no longer any reasonable doubt about his possession of the firearms.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Mike Luigi, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi

Date: 04/MAY/2023
    Exhibit #4: Police Detective I Adam's Statement

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 16/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Mike Adams
      Date of Birth: 19/JUN/1996
      Phone Number: [###-####]
    Witness Statement
    • I was not involved with the entire situation leading to the arrest of DeAndre.

I know that, whilst DeAndre was being transported to DOC by SD personnel, Sergeant Mike Luigi found a pistol .50 along with a Machine Pistol. This Machine Pistol had an extended clip modification attached to it.

According to the previous events, Sergeant Mike Luigi had to know wether or not there would be gunpowder residue on DeAndre his body. Upon his request, we brought DeAndre back to Mission Row, to the lab, where I conducted my GSR test. The reason I went to do this in the lab is because these tests are the most accurate (and thus can not be brought into doubt).

As for the test, I have searched for residue on the left hand, right hand & face DeAndre. No residue was found on the left hand or on the right hand. I did find gunshot residue on the face of DeAndre.

I then passed this information on to Sergeant Mike Luigi.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Mike Adams, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Mike Adams
      Police Detective I

Date: 28/APR/2023
    Exhibit #5: Deputy Sheriff's III Heath Tegans Witness Statement

Case Information
    • Case Number: [Case Number]
      Incident Date: April 16th 2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Heath Tegans
      Date of Birth: March 26th 2001
      Phone Number: 3655247
    Witness Statement
    • Hello, this is Deputy Sheriff III Heath Tegans from the Los Santos Sheriff's Department. As per request, I will be providing a witness statement regarding the arrest of Mr Deandre King. As this arrest was close to a month ago my memory of it isn't full however I will provide all factual information I have to my knowledge. As for my knowledge of the events of that day, it goes as follows, I recall a 911 call was made about a shootout at Catfish and JTAC-1 was called. Metro and members of the department entered Catfish and pursued the suspect's vehicle (T20). As I was later to the pursuit it is to my knowledge that I was not lead in the pursuit and seldom had visual of the suspect for the duration of the pursuit. As the vehicle was marginally faster than our department's scouts (The vehicle I had deployed during the pursuit.) The high-speed vehicle operated by Officer Luigi had already had the suspect apprehended once I arrived on the scene, This all of course happening in del Perro as said in the report. I was then instructed by Officer Luigi to search the suspect's vehicle, In my search, I don't recall finding anything illegal in the vehicle. During the pursuit, there were multiple times when I didn't have any visual of the suspect. I was then instructed to transport the suspect to DOC by Officer Luigi, During this I was either informed via JTAC or departmental radio to hold the suspect from processing due to the discovery of a bag containing illegal firearms. Due to this I told DOC to hold off on the processing of the suspect until informed via department radio. PD then informed me that the suspect would need to be transported back to Mission row for testing. DOC did not agree with this leading to a slight dispute, However Sergeant Luigi then arrived and handled it himself. I was then told to clear and went back 10-8. Things I would like to note is this was a heavily PD involved arrest so I have no paperwork from it. I hope this statement is satisfactory and assists in the case. *attached would be bodycam footage* ((https://imgur.com/a/U2dR7eZ))
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Heath Tegans, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Heath Tegans
      Deputy Sheriff III
      LSSD

Date: 10/May/2023
    Exhibit #6: Bodycam footage (Initial Pursuit) - Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi
    Exhibit #7: Bodycam footage (Firearms) - Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi
    Exhibit #8: GPS Location of Firearms Alleyway
    Exhibit #9: Photos of the Scene/Alleyway
    ((Proof of RP))
    Exhibit #10: GSR Forensic Report

Director of Public Notary
Senior Prosecuting Attorney
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Winejudge and pertaining parties,

The Prosecution needs no further time for discovery. We are fine turning the case over to the defense. We await the Judge for further instruction.

Respectfully,

Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

The Prosecution notified the court that they did not require any more time and were content with handing over the case to the defense. However, it has been two weeks since that statement and the defense has yet to submit any motions. As there may have been a miscommunication between the court and the parties, as I did not respond to the Prosecution's statement, I will allow the defense 72 hours to file any necessary motions before proceeding with the case.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
    Lisa Winter
    Lead Paramedic

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

Docket Notice

The Defense will not be filing any motions at this time and are ready to proceed.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    Lisa Winter
    Lead Paramedic

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

MOTION TO SUPPRESS

#23-CM-0073

A Motion to Suppress was filed in the above case on the 29th of August 2023.

The Defendant, Deandre King, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Suppress, and requests to following be suppressed from evidence;

• Exhibit #5
      Requested Evidence to Suppress:
      Deputy Sheriff's III Heath Tegans Witness Statement
      • Detailed Reasoning: Hearsay and Unreliability of the statement.
        We would first like to note this is not a disparagement on the Deputy in anyway, only that his involvement in the arrest seems minimal at most and his statement seems to be derived entirely from memory that is not backed up by the physical evidence or any of the other exhibits. He mentions a pursuit which is not shown in the bodycam footage from the arresting officer nor is mentioned in the arrest report. The only mention of any SD involvement is the use of SD air unit.

Public Defense Attorney
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

The Prosecution objects to the motion for multiple reasons. We are very confused as to where this "other pursuit" the defense is referencing. Exhibit #5 is simply a confirmation of the other officers statements. He references the same pursuit of the same car (T20) driven by the defendant. Multiple officers speak about the shoot out that lead to the pursuit of the defendant. Other points to note that make exhibit #5 obviously factual:
      • Catfish View is near Sandy as confirmed by the arrest report.
        Exhibit #1 - "Deandre King, was seen fleeing from a reported active shootout that involved heavy weapons. SD's helicopter unit followed the vehicle from Sandy towards Great Ocean Hwy."
        Exhibit #3 - "The vehicle with license plate RENTED and registered owner DeAndre King, a White T20, was observed fleeing from an active shootout involving heavy weapons. The SD's helicopter unit followed the vehicle from Sandy towards Great Ocean Hwy."
        Mentioned by exhibit #5 - "As for my knowledge of the events of that day, it goes as follows, I recall a 911 call was made about a shootout at Catfish and JTAC-1 was called. Metro and members of the department entered Catfish and pursued the suspect's vehicle (T20)."
      • Exhibit #5 lists the same vehicle as the bodycam, witness statements, and arrest report.
      • The deputy that wrote exhibit #5 stated "As this arrest was close to a month ago my memory of it isn't full however I will provide all factual information I have to my knowledge." The Prosecution believes this is exactly what the deputy has done.
      On a separate note, all witness statements that have ever been given or written are "derived entirely from memory". Especially in person witness testimonies, which are always over a month away from the date of the arrest, but accepted by the courts.

Respectfully,

Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0073

A decision was reached in the above case on the 22nd day of September, 2023.

A Motion to Suppress was filed by the defense on the 29th of August. I apologize for the long wait. After review, the court will be denying the motion. The Court is going to give 48 hours for any motions to be filed, perhaps this one could be re-filed with the specific parts which the defense asserts is hearsay, as the whole motion will not be considered hearsay by this court.

After the 48 hours are expired, we will be moving to trial, thank you.

Superior Court Judge
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0073

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 1st of October, 2023.

All parties in this case, are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

If either party has the intention of calling a witness to the stand during the proceeding they must inform the court by filing a Witness List at the time of filing their availability. If no Witness List is filed before the Notice of Trial is filed you will be unable to call a witness during the proceeding.

Superior Court Judge
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

NOTICE OF TRIAL

#23-CM-0073

A trial date was set on the above case on 19th of October, 2023.

In accordance with the availability reported by both parties in response to the Notice of Scheduling, this trial shall take place at 06:00 PM on the 21st of October, 2023 at Rockford Hills City Hall, Carcer Way, Metro Los Santos, SA.

Both parties are ordered to be present in the Judges Chambers no later than 15 minutes prior to the above listed date for pretrial arrangements. If complications occur that must result in a delay or cancelation of the trial, you are ordered to inform the court no later than 12 hours prior to the above listed date.

Superior Court Judge
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

The Trial of DeAndre Stacks (DeAndre King) is hereby postponed until we can find another date for the trial. I will send out a new scheduling tool momentarily so we can proceed. ((Due to OOC Issues, the trial had to be postponed <3 ))

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0073

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 24th of October, 2023.

All parties in this case, are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

If either party has the intention of calling a witness to the stand during the proceeding they must inform the court by filing a Witness List at the time of filing their availability. If no Witness List is filed before the Notice of Trial is filed you will be unable to call a witness during the proceeding.

Superior Court Judge
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

This is to serve as a formal request to try once again for an in person trial. The Prosecution understands the burden the scheduling process has put on the defendant, but we stress the length of the docket trial process would be longer than that of an in person trial. We urge the courts to consider a scheduling attempt once more before a swap.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

The Court agrees with the prosecution and will be making one last attempt at scheduling an in-person trial. If the parties cannot agree on a time for the trial, the court will begin preparations for a trial on the docket so we do not delay this trial any further.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
    Robert Winejudge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

State of San Andreas v. DeAndre Stacks
    #23-CM-0073

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 4th of January, 2024.

Superior Court Judge

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”