(( Defendant Discord: Bubblez#4690))
Requested Attorney: Jay Wellberg
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 10/04/2023 22:16:48
Charge(s):
  • Attempted SF02 - Murder
Narrative:
I was wrongfully charged.
I, Letov Vladislav, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Jay Wellberg
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

Re: State of San Andreas V. Letov Vladislav

Post by Jay Wellberg »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11 of April, 2023.

I, Jay Wellberg, Defense Attorney with Rockford Law, will be representing the Defendant, Letov Vladislav in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Defense Attorney
Rockford Law
(909) 2956979 — [email protected]
Last edited by Jay Wellberg on Wed May 24, 2023 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11th of April, 2023.

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 11th day of April, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11th of April, 2023.

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Greg Kumerow, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of co-counsel with Attorney General Roderick Marchisio.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 219-6537 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 26/APR/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel with Attorney General Roderick Marchisio and Prosecuting Attorney Greg Kumerow as Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
Notary Public
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected][/list]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0059, State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0059

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0059.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be requesting all parties to check-in with the court within 72 hours, and then will issue the Order for Discovery.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

[Retracted]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0059

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Letov Vladislav Arrest Report - 10/APR/2023
    Mari Westbrook wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:39 pm Image

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
    • SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Letov Vladislav
        Phone Number: 4181478
        Licenses Suspended: Yes
        Officers Involved:
        • Deputy Chief Phillipe Sanchez
        • Police Commander Elizabeth Sanchez
        • Police Cadet Mari Westbrook
        • Police Detective I Suki Kingstone
        Charges:
        • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • Officers received a call that shots were fired at Burgershot. When arriving on scene, a BS employee was down with 4 GSW's, and witnesses reported the man who had shot him and the BS receipt he had left behind. The receipt belonged to Mr. Vladislav, and when police responded to reports of his appearance at city hall and confronted him, he attempted to flee on foot when asked to put his hands up. After running and being blocked, Mr. Vladislav confessed to shooting the man at BS and was arrested for attempted murder and resisting arrest. His firearm license was also revoked.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Possessions are to be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Legal possessions that can be categorized may be grouped, eg. "Clothing" to describe all clothing items. Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible, the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Pistol .50

Legal Possessions:
          Exhibit A: Chain necklace
          Exhibit B: brown bomber
          Exhibit C: glasses
          Exhibit D: empty water
          Exhibit E: mostly full water
          Exhibit F: dome mask
          Exhibit G: chocolate scruffy

Exhibit H: chocolate work pants
          Exhibit I: GPS
          Exhibit J: radio
          Exhibit K: cigar pack

Photograph of Possessions (MANDATORY)
    Exhibit #2: Cadet Westbrook's Statement
    Mari Westbrook wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:07 pm Image

Official Witness Statement
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: [10/APR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Mari Westbrook]
      Date of Birth: [02/DEC/1995]
      Phone Number: [455-1078]
    Witness Statement
    • We received a call that shots were fired at Burgershot. When arriving on scene, a BS employee was down with 4 GSW's, and witnesses reported the man who had shot him and the BS receipt he had left behind. The receipt belonged to Mr. Vladislav, and when we responded to reports of his appearance at city hall and confronted him, he attempted to flee on foot when asked to put his hands up. After running and being blocked, Mr. Vladislav confessed to shooting the man at BS and was arrested for attempted murder and resisting arrest. His firearm license was also revoked. We transported him to DOC and I was the one who completed the arrest report thereafter.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Mari Westbrook, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Mari Westbrook
      Police Cadet

Date: [15/APR/2023]
    Exhibit #3: Detective Kingstone's Statement
    Suki Kingstone wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:54 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 10/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Suki Kingstone
      Date of Birth: 02/04/1998
      Phone Number: 304599
    Witness Statement
    • We have received a 911 call about the shootout at the Burger shot. STAFF-2 and my unit responded and after we arrived, the scene was already calm. We found one injured guy and the workers told us who did that because they had his recipe from his order. They informed us that Letov Vladislav took out his firearm and discharged it inside of the burger shot and heavily wounded civilian there. Chief Sanchez asked me if I can trace the suspect which I did and I had positive trace. We switched in TAC4 and began the operation. Trace was coming from the City Hall. Chief Sanchez went in and found Mr Vladislav inside with a firearm on his waist. We have detained him and during the search, Mr Vladislav saw a Judge Judith and ran straight towards her. It alarmed us and we went after him, but he stopped and asked her something. She and her assistant, told Vladislav to cooperate with the police. During the arrest, Mr. Vladislav constantly moved from one place to another, even with our lawful orders to remain in one position. Chief Sanchez's unit placed the charges and they processed the suspect.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Suki Kingstone, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Suki Kingstone
      Detective I

Date: 14/04/2023
    Exhibit #4: Deputy Chief Sanchez's Statement
    Phillipe Sanchez wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:39 pm Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: 10/APR/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Phillipe Sanchez
      Date of Birth: 21/01/1994
      Phone Number: 2675838
    Witness Statement
    • My Unit (STAFF-2) which housed myself, Commander Elizabeth Sanchez and Cadet Mari Westbrook responded to a call for shots fired at Burgershot alongside Detective Suki Kingstone. On arrival, a Burger-shot employee was critically injured after being shot multiple times. He was in a critical state, luckily, Cadet Westbrook was quick to provide life-saving care as we awaited the EMS response. Once they arrived, we took a verbal statement from those involved/witnessing. A burger-shot employee advised the potential ID of the shooter to be Letov Vladislav - to which we conducted a trace to ascertain the location of this active shooter. They also advised he was accompanied by another male.

The trace came in to City hall. I was first on scene, shortly thereafter followed by my partners and Detective Kingstone. I made entry to City Hall and spotted two individuals speaking with a lady at the counter of City Hall with blue hair. I requested both men to identify to me and spotted one had a .50 pistol - the shooters weapon. The one with the pistol identified themselves as Letov Vladislav. Once I made my intentions known to the pair, both began to run on foot. I prioritised my focus on Mr Vladislav as he was the main suspect, the second male suspect managed to get away and remains at large due to lack of information.

Once Mr Vladislav was detained, he admitted to the shooting which can be confirmed with all officer's body-cams. He stated that the reason for the shooting was self-protection, but Mr Vladislav lost all credibility when he:
      Unlawfully fled the scene at Burgershot - Not remaining with the individual calling for police/EMS assistance.
      Attempted to flee on foot when confronted by police.

Once the above was explained to Mr Vladislav, he began again running around and approaching Chief Justice Mason, and Mr Allgood in somewhat light-hearted spirits. He was shortly after re-controlled once Mr Allgood advised him to remain calm and compliant, and he was transported to the DOC.
    Exhibit #5: Commander Sanchez's Statement
    Elizabeth Sanchez wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:57 am Image

Case Information
    • Incident Date: [10/APR/2023]
    Witness Information
    • Name: Elizabeth Sanchez
      Date of Birth: [19/AUG/1998]
      Phone Number: 07216
    Witness Statement
    • From my recollection, someone was shot at Burgershot by the suspect who then left the scene. We traced the suspect to City Hall and he made an attempt to flee from Chief Sanchez despite being asked to comply.

When questioned, the suspect admitted to shooting the person at burger shot.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Elizabeth Sanchez, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

E.Sanchez
      Elizabeth Sanchez
      Police Commander

Date: 16/APR/2023
    Exhibit 6: Deputy Chief Sanchez - Bodycam Footage

A Notary Public
Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]

Attorney General
Prosecuting Attorney
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

#00-CM-0059

A Motion for Summary Judgement was filed in the above case on the 30th of May, 2023.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Summary Judgement, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Indisputable Facts
      • Detailed Explanation:
        As has been shown in the discovery, the defendant did knowingly and willfully admit to discharging his weapon and then leaving the scene.
        Lets review the facts:
        • Multiple officers pull up to the scene of a shooting at Burger Shot.
        • They were informed by witnesses/employees that Letov Vladislav (based off the name on the card used to pay for the food) was the one who discharged their weapon into the victim
        • Officers trace the phone of the defendant to city hall where they found him.
        • The defendant resisted arrest by attempting to flee on foot from officers
        • The defendant was Mirandized and detained
        • The defendant admitted to the crime and to leaving the scene.
        For the facts listed above, the prosecutions wishes to move for Summary Judgement as there is no dispute to the clear evidence presented in the case.

A Notary Public
      Prosecuting Attorney

Attorney General
      Prosecuting Attorney
      Hope Kant
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Allgood and pertaining parties,

This is a notice to courts stating the prosecution no longer needs time for discovery. We would be fine turning the discovery over to the defense in efforts of speeding up court times.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
        Notary Public
      Jay Wellberg
      Judicial Branch

Post by Jay Wellberg »

MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0059

A Motion to Compel Discovery was filed in the above case on the 30 of May, 2023.

The Defendant, Letov Vladislav , by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Compel Discovery, and requests as follows;

• Requested Discovery: CCTV Footage from Burger Shot , CCTV
        • Detailed Reasoning: To understand why the defendant discharged his firearm resulting in an injury, we need to understand what happened that caused him to do that. Without the CCTV video we can not fully understand the situation that occurred that night.

Defense Attorney | Rockford Law
      Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0058, State of San Andreas v. Alex Valentino

• Counselors

The court is acknowledging the entry of appearance for defense counsel, and the prosecution motions for discovery, motion to amend charges, and motion for summary judgement. The defense has also made a motion to compel discovery from the prosecution.

The court will now give the prosecution 72 hours to respond to the motion with either the requested evidence, or argument as to why the motion should not be granted. As the motion for discovery by the defense is open (and therefore facts are presently in a state of dispute), the court will not be ruling on the motion for summary judgement at this time, however, will keep record of the prosecution's arguments in the event the prosecution wishes to pursue this motion down the road.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
      Greg Kumerow
      ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislov
      #23-CM-0059

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 2nd of June, 2023

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

No such evidence exists, because Burgershot does not have interior or exterior security cameras. This is easily verifiable but just in case I took a quick stroll about the place to show it as such. You can see it here, here, and here. ((proof of rp)).

Additionally, here is Sergeant Luigi of PD's legal affairs reiterating it.

Sergeant Luigi's statement
      Mike Luigi wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:56 pm Image
      lspdlogo

Legal Affairs Unit, Office of the Chief
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Prosecutor Kumerow

There are no CCTV cameras on the interior of Burger Shot where the incident occurred.

((On an OOC note, it would be unreasonable to expect accurate /ldo's for something that happened 2 months prior.))

• Sincerely,
        Court Liason Officer, Legal Affairs Unit
        Police Sergeant II Mike Luigi
      A Notary Public
      Prosecuting Attorney

Attorney General
      Senior Prosecuting Attorney
      Jay Wellberg
      Judicial Branch

Post by Jay Wellberg »

#23-CM-0059, State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav

• Honorable Judge Allgood

I find it confusing how the Prosecution is unable to provide CCTV from Burgerrshot, claiming that there is no CCTV when they presented, what they called "Exhibit #3: BurgershotLS LLC CCTV" in the case #22-CM-0045, State of San Andreas v. Frank Raven.

((On an OOC note, I do not see why it would be a problem to do the RP as this is something that happens regularly even months after the incident has passed, I am sure there are ways to confirm the validity of the /do's.))

Respectfully,

Hope Kant
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE

#23-CM-0059

A Motion for Continuance was filed in the above case on the 2nd day of June, 2023.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Continuance, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Obtaining CCTV Footage as Requested by Defense
        • Detailed Explanation:
          The Prosecution apologizes for the confusion as well as the false narrative provided in our earlier statement. The Prosecution will now be taking the time to obtain said CCTV footage from outside Burger Shot, as that is the only CCTV that exists. On a separate note, the injured man was found at the counter: meaning the footage outside of Burger Shot would show potentially little to no context to the situation. However, the Prosecution will be complying with the Motion to Compel, and would deeply appreciate both the Defense and the Courts cooperation. When the footage has been obtained, it will be uploaded and presented on the docket for all to see, so that the case may continue as intended. Once presented, no more time will be required, thus ending the need for a continuance.

((I will get with Letov_Vladislav OOCly to get the CCTV footage, as there's no way ANY officers could do the RP. To note: there is physically no way for CCTV to be placed inside the current MLO for BurgerShot, which I have been told by admins. The previously used CCTV in the case linked, should have had more of it edited IE only watch between X and X time. As you would not be able to see what occurs at the counter, but what occurs outside/near the front entrance.))

Photo for Proof of CCTV and Location ((And Proof of RP))

Prosecuting Attorney
      Notary Public
      Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Counselors

The motion for continuance by the prosecution is granted. As with normal procedure, the prosecution will be granted 1 week from the date of their motion for this continuance. Therefore, the court requests a response from the prosecution by 09/JUN/2023.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
      Jay Wellberg
      Judicial Branch

Post by Jay Wellberg »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0059

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 6 of June, 2023.

The Defendant, Letov Vladislav, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: Witness Statement, Rod Rodriguez
        Spoiler
        Attached is a witness statement from Mr Rod Rodriguez who was with the defendant Letov Vladislav the night of the incident.

Case Information
        • Case Number: #23-CM-0059
          Incident Date: [10/04/2023]
        Witness Information
        • Name: [Rod Rodriguez]
          Date of Birth: [06/13/1998]
          Phone Number: [230 - 4871]
        Witness Statement
        • On 10th of April 2023, around 10pm, I was driving around with Letov Vladislav, he is an old friend and we were catching up after seeing each other after a long time. We went to burgershot to get something to eat because I was really hungry. When we were there, the burgershot casher was getting angry and I told him to calm down. He jumped over the counter and started to stab me with a knife he had, he nearly killed me. He then started to attack Letov with it too, he was stabbed like three times before he took out his gun and shot the man. The man got injured. Both Letov and I were bleeding really bad because we got stabbed so we went to Pillbox to get treatment. A guy at burgershot said he was going to BLS the injured worker.
        Witness Affirmation
        • I, Rod Rodriguez, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Rod Rodriguez
          Rod Rodriguez
          Unemployed

Date: 6/Jun/2023

Jay Wellberg
      Judicial Branch

Post by Jay Wellberg »

We would like to withdraw our motion to compel discovery as we have now presented in our motion for Discovery a witness statement that gives narrative of what happened inside of burgerrshot. Additionally as the prosecution claims, the CCTV is only outside so it would not add anything. We are also ready to continue with scheduling a trial when you see fit.

Respectfully,

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Counselors,

The court acknowledges the defense request to retract their motion to compel discovery from the prosecution and the receipt of the defense's motion for discovery. Any response or motions from either the prosecution or defense? Barring any response, the next step in this matter is to attempt to schedule this matter for trial.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
      Jay Wellberg
      Judicial Branch

Post by Jay Wellberg »

The defense has nothing else to add and are ready to proceed to scheduling.

Respectfully,

Hope Kant
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION TO AMEND

#00-CM-0059

A Motion to Amend was filed in the above case on the 8th of June, 2023.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Amend, the original charges with the underlined amended charges.

• Original Charges

• Amended Charges
        • VF02 - Felony Hit and Run

• Detailed Explanation:
        While VF02 - Felony Hit and Run is listed as a Vehicular Felony, the prosecution requests that the Judge on the case look at the law in a literal way, as no other law exists like this in our penal code, but it is perfectly fitting for the crimes of the defendant. The defense admits to leaving the scene of the crime in their own discovery, they admit to not staying for police, they admit to not staying for medical professionals all after admitting to shooting and injuring someone. All things that would've led to the defendant not even receiving a charge in the first place, if they were truly not guilty. However, their failure to meet with all 3 stipulations of the VF02 charge, leaves them liable.

Prosecuting Attorney
      Notary Public
      Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

#23-CM-0059

A decision was reached in the above case on the 23rd day of June, 2023.

The court has received a signed plea agreement from both the State and the Defense (see attachment). The Presiding Judge has reviewed the plea agreement, and has granted the plea agreement.

Attachment: Plea Agreement_signed.pdf
      Document 1 | Filed 23/JUN/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
      FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
        #23-CM-0059
        Date Filed:
        23/JUN/2023
        Violations:
        • VF02 - Felony Hit and Run
        State of San Andreas

v.

Letov Vladislav

PLEA AGREEMENT

• Pursuant to the case of State of San Andreas v. Letov Vladislav; Prosecuting Attorney Hope Kant, Public Defense Attorney Jay Wellberg, and the defendant, Letov Vladislav, have entered into agreement, the terms of which are as follows;
        1. Current Charges
          1. WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon
        2. Former Charges
          The state shall pursue the current charges listed above, in place of the original charges listed below:
          1. Attempted SF02 - Murder
          2. VF02 - Felony Hit and Run
        3. General Provisions
          • The defendant agrees to plead guilty to the Current Charges outlined in Section I. The State waives the right to pursue the Former Charges outlined in Section II in regards to this particular incident. The defendant will not be required to pay court fees or associated appeal fees.
        4. Waiver of Rights
          • It is CRITICAL that you read this section of the plea agreement thoroughly. By signing this document, the defendant agrees to surrender certain rights, notably; the defendant may not further appeal charges agreed to within this plea bargain.

This agreement may not be terminated at the discretion of a defendant, the defendant's counsel, nor the prosecution; it may only be terminated by the presiding judge under strict guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas.

By signing this document, the defendant is pleading guilty to the charges outlined in Section I and these charges may not be challenged at a later date.

Hope Kant
        Prosecuting Attorney Hope Kant
        Date Signed: 19/JUN/2023

Jay Wellberg
        Defense Attorney Jay Wellberg
        Rockford Law
        Date Signed: 20/Jun/2023

Letov Vladislav
        Defense Attorney Letov Vladislav
        Defendant
        Date Signed: 20/Jun/2023

Honorable Superior Court Justice Hugh R. Allgood
        Date Signed: 23/Jun/2023

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
      • On the count of WF01 - Assault with a deadly weapon, I find the defendant, Letov Vladislav, guilty.

The defendant will be entitled to a refund of $1,500 for the difference in fines paid. Please contact a judge to receive this compensation.

Superior Court Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”