Oopers

Piper Duck
ECRP Forum Name:

Oopers

Post by Piper Duck »

I think I miss clicked. oops.
Last edited by Piper Duck on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Lee
ECRP Forum Name: Adam_Kippling

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

Re: [Marriage License] Piper Duck, Randy Lee

Post by Randy Lee »

To whom it may concern,

I, Randy, hereby declare that I have never had any romantic involvement with Piper. I wish to make it clear that any suggestions or claims to the contrary are completely unfounded and without merit.

In addition, I am gravely concerned about Piper's behavior towards me. Despite my clear disinterest, she has repeatedly attempted to pursue a romantic relationship with me, making me feel uncomfortable and unsafe in her presence. Furthermore, Piper has been engaging in stalking behavior towards me, which has caused me significant distress and anxiety. Her actions have included sending me unwanted messages, following me to places where I spend time, and attempting to contact me against my expressed wishes.

To my knowledge, Piper has even gone so far as to obtain my driver's license, address, and city information through her stalking activities, which is deeply troubling and a clear violation of my privacy. I want to make it absolutely clear that I have taken all necessary measures to protect myself from Piper's unwelcome advances, including seeking legal assistance and notifying law enforcement if necessary.

This statement represents my unambiguous position regarding the matter of any supposed relationship with Piper, as well as my concerns about her stalking behavior towards me and violation of my privacy. I acknowledge that it may have legal implications and consequences, and I hereby declare that I take full responsibility for any such consequences that may arise.

Signed,

Randy
Captain: Randy Lee
Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [BRAVO-3]
Public Relations | PR Command
Bleeding Heart Recipient May, 5th, 2023
Purple Heart Recipient April, 5th, 2023
Exemplary Instructor Recipient October, 6th, 2023

7x Winner of 2023 Kourtnies
San Andreas Department of Corrections
"Courage, Discipline, Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment'

"A man's finest cologne is sweat from his hard labor" Randy Lee