• Date: 2nd September 1998
      Place: Glasgow, Scotland
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 3418095
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:Road Workers
      Length of Employment: 3 Months
      Title: Road worker
      Reason for Leaving: didn't like the job, felt like it wasn't for me.

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:N/A
      Title:N/A
      Reason for Leaving:N/A
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • As Andrew Felix, I am interested in seeking employment at the San Andreas Judicial Branch for various reasons. Firstly, I believe that my excellent team working and problem-solving skills would be beneficial in this position. I am confident that I can work well with others and effectively address any challenges that may arise. Additionally, I have past experience that I believe would be relevant to this job. I am eager to apply my skills and knowledge to contribute to the team and make a positive impact. Furthermore, I am looking to expand my understanding of the law and gain valuable real-life skills. While my current occupation has its own merits, I believe that working at the San Andreas Judicial Branch would provide a unique opportunity to learn more about the legal system and its inner workings. This knowledge would not only be useful in my career but also in my personal life. Lastly, I am seeking a new experience and challenge in my career. I believe that working at the San Andreas Judicial Branch would provide me with a fulfilling and exciting opportunity to grow and develop professionally. I am eager to contribute to the team and make a meaningful impact in the lives of the residents of Los Santos and Blaine County.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I am a highly motivated and disciplined individual who finds joy in sports. What sets me apart from other candidates is my unwavering determination to never give up and always strive for success. When I set a goal for myself, I always achieve it by putting in the hard work and effort needed to succeed. My passion for sports has taught me valuable life skills such as teamwork, leadership, and perseverance. These skills have been honed through my participation in various sports activities, and they enable me to work effectively with others towards a common goal. My work ethic and determination make me an ideal candidate for any position. I am always willing to go the extra mile to achieve my goals and exceed expectations. My ability to stay focused and dedicated, even when faced with challenges, has enabled me to achieve great success both academically and professionally. In summary, my determination, work ethic, and sportsmanship make me a valuable asset to any organization. With my passion for success, willingness to work hard, and ability to work well with others, I am confident that I can contribute positively to any team and excel in any role I am given.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • The word "disciplined" describes me best. This describes me best as I'm the person who motivates myself to do something I don't want to, I have a strong sense of self-control and can adhere to rules and principles consistently.Being disciplined can help you stay focused on your goals, make better decisions, and achieve success in various areas of your life. The word disciplined is often associated with someone who is able to control their behavior, maintain focus and that's what I stand for, being disciplined.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Saw it on the internet.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No i have not.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • very much bot#3008
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:(GMT+1)
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • It's been all written by me.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Andrew Felix

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Andrew Felix,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Andrew Felix

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Andrew Felix,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). You will not be allowed to re-apply.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - Unfit for the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
  • (( 5.4 - Your text has clearly been written by AI assistance. As you filled in this section as affirmed, you have lied on an out-of-character level on your application. Therefore, we will not consider your applications on this or any alternative character in the future. ))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”