• Date: 21/SEP/1980
      Place: Missouri City, Texas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 467-6512
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Vinewood Home Owners Association
      Length of Employment: 13/AUG/2006 - 15/MAR/2022
      Title: President
      Reason for Leaving: I wanted to move on to bigger and better things
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am seeking employment with the Judicial Branch because I really want to help people. As stated in my biography my father was a lawyer and we were very close with each other as my mother was a security agent. He brought me to work 3 times a day and I got to experience his love for the branch as well as expand my knowledge on the branch. This lead to me getting a Bachelors of Law from the University of San Andreas. This has given me the schooling required for a job of this magnitude. While I have not had a job in a firm I was the president of the vinewood home owners association so I know how to communicate proficiently, getting my point across as well as developing the ability to enforce rules and regulations in a timely manner. My role as president brought me challenges and big responsibilities, that I had to learn. I had to adjust my daily life schedule to accommodate the meetings, rallies, projects and presentations I had to arrange and partake in. I have had the opportunity to serve the fine community of Vinewood and now I would love to have the opportunity to serve the amazing state of San Andreas!
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Hello! My name is Emerson Lugo and I am a female who was born in Missouri City, Texas but moved to San Andreas when I was around 3 years old. In particular I moved to Vinewood Hills. I was raised in a pretty normal family more-so on the wealiter side. I got everything I wanted, whether it was the newest pager (back when pagers were cool) or undivided time on the landline. My mother was a Security Agent for the US Government while my dad was a Lawyer. As my mother wasn't as present in my life as my dad due to her job I got a really special connection with him. I was able to learn a lot about his field of work which inspired me to one day be a lawyer. I attended the University of San Andreas and received my Bachelors of Law and Bachelors in Human Resources Administration. After I graduated college I was offered the chance to be apart of the Vinewood Home Owners Association. I was able to advance and be elected as the president of the VWHOA. I was the president for a good 6 years of my life. I stepped down as the President because I wanted to pursue my dream of being a lawyer. I know I will amazing things in this field with my knowledge, early exposure and motivation to be a lawyer.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Communicator. I use communication alot when im in stressful situations, informing people as well as calming people down. This would help me for this position. Other advantages of my communication is in order to make sure I do my job successfully I will ask all the questions I have to make sure that I fully understand my job. I really enjoy writing and jot alot down in my notes app. This will help with clarity in court cases, studying and preparing information to present to the judge, and to make sure all information is relayed properly for future references.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Own Resarch
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • LSEMS - Brenden Burrows
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • no
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • easy#6685
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • No
Image POLICE OFFICER III Emerson Lugo
Traffic Officer II, Traffic Enforcement Division, Special Operations Bureau
Field Training Officer, Field Training Division, Police Training Bureau
Pilot Trainee, Air Support Division, Special Operations Bureau
Patrol Officer, Vespucci Patrol Division, General Operations Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and Serve"
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Law Student Application - Emerson Lugo

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Emerson Lugo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • (( Standards of roleplay are not up to those of the Judicial Branch. ))
(( You are hereby banned from reapplying for the Judicial Branch on any character for six months. ))

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”