• Date: 3/6/1976
      Place: St. Peters, Illinois
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: NA
      Phone Number: 5109262
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: NA
      Length of Employment: NA
      Title: NA
      Reason for Leaving: NA

Company Name: NA
      Length of Employment: NA
      Title: NA
      Reason for Leaving: NA
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • There are many reasons why I am seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch. As one of the most respected and influential organizations in the state, the Judicial Branch plays a crucial role in upholding the law and ensuring that justice is served. By joining this prestigious organization, you can become an integral part of this important work, making a meaningful difference in the lives of countless individuals and communities.

Working for the San Andreas Judicial Branch offers many benefits, including competitive compensation, opportunities for career advancement, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. As a member of this dynamic and diverse team, I would have the chance to work with some of the most talented and experienced legal professionals in the state, gaining valuable insights and knowledge that will help you grow both personally and professionally.

In addition to the many rewards of working for the Judicial Branch, this organization also provides a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on society. Whether you are working directly with clients, conducting legal research, or assisting with administrative tasks, your efforts will contribute to the fair and impartial administration of justice, ensuring that the rights and freedoms of all individuals are protected and upheld.

Perhaps most importantly, working for the San Andreas Judicial Branch is a fulfilling and meaningful career choice. By dedicating yourself to the pursuit of justice and the protection of individual rights, you can make a lasting impact on the world around you, leaving a positive legacy for future generations.

In conclusion, seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch is an excellent choice for anyone who is passionate about the law, committed to making a positive difference in society, and eager to grow both personally and professionally. With its many benefits, opportunities, and rewards, this organization is an ideal place to build a fulfilling and meaningful career in my upcoming legal profession.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • As a passionate and driven individual, I have always been drawn to the legal profession. My academic achievements and extracurricular activities reflect my commitment to excellence and my determination to succeed in the field of law.

Throughout my academic career, I have demonstrated exceptional analytical skills and a keen attention to detail. These skills, combined with my strong work ethic, have enabled me to excel in all areas of study, including complex legal concepts and theories.

Moreover, my involvement in various social justice initiatives and advocacy programs has further cemented my passion for the law. By working to promote equality, fairness, and justice for all, I have gained a deep understanding of the crucial role that the legal profession plays in society.

My outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, have also proven to be an asset in my pursuit of legal education. I am confident that my ability to articulate complex legal concepts clearly and concisely will serve me well in law school and beyond.

In short, I believe that my combination of academic excellence, social justice advocacy, and exceptional communication skills make me an ideal candidate for a law student position. I am excited to continue my journey in the legal profession, and I am eager to make a meaningful contribution to the field.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I would describe myself as a driven individual because I possess a strong sense of motivation and determination to achieve my goals. When I set my mind to something, I commit fully to the task at hand and work tirelessly to see it through to completion. I am passionate about learning and personal growth, and I strive to push myself to be the best version of myself in all aspects of my life.

My drive stems from a deep desire to make a positive impact on the world around me. I am inspired by the possibility of effecting change and making a meaningful difference in the lives of others. Whether I am pursuing academic success, working towards professional goals, or engaging in social justice initiatives, I am fueled by a sense of purpose and a commitment to excellence.

Ultimately, my drive is what sets me apart from others. I am willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication necessary to achieve my goals, and I am not afraid to take risks or embrace challenges. I believe that this mindset is essential to achieving success in any endeavor, and I am confident that my drive will continue to propel me forward in my personal and professional pursuits.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Through the government website.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • NA
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, over 2 years ago I talked OOC about other servers at the time with another character. This has since been removed by admin.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Rjneltron
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CT
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • I am currently a pre-law student in real life as well.
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Leroy Oxhard

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Oxhard,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Cyrus Raven
Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Leroy Oxhard

Post by Cyrus Raven »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Oxhard,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Your application has been written by an AI text generator. This is not the type of behaviour and ethical standard we expect from anyone showing interest in being employed with the Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Cyrus Raven
Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch - Command
5356160 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”