(( Defendant Discord: R-Str1ker#5424 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 23/3/2023 1:30 AM UTC
Charge(s):
  • Reckless Driving
  • Evading Arrest
Narrative:
I was driving my bike toward LSC when I saw a police officer chasing another person down the road. He stopped on the side of the road, and I drove up and parked next to him, and asked him what that was all about. He said nothing, then I proceeded to ask him about a ride-along, to which he responded "Let me see your ID, and I can tell you if you can get a ride-along or not." I thought this was a little strange, because my ID isn't needed for that purpose, nor would he be able to tell me unless I applied. I had my suspicions about this officer because he seemed to be acting like he wasn't a part of LSPD. I proceeded to drive off, going about 40 under the speed limit, and then I drove away towards the High-Value Car Market. When I got there, I was checking out the cars for sale, when the same officer from before, Mikael Cowell, pulled up next to me with no lights or sirens on. He got out and proceeded to start pulling a gun out. I quickly drove off, because again, his vehicle was unmarked, he had no lights and sirens on when he pulled up next to me at the car market, so I was questioning his authority as an officer. I then saw a marked police car round the corner with lights and sirens on. I quickly braked as hard as my bike could, which would send me flying into the nearby corner wall. I got up, put my hands up, and then proceeded to be arrested for reckless driving and evading arrest. After speaking with Mikael Cowell, he later stated to me that my ID was indeed not necessary for a ride-along. He told me that he wanted my ID to check if the gun I had, (which was legal and registered to me), was legal. I tried to fight this on the way to jail because the officer never told me this when I was next to him asking about the ride-along. I strongly believe that the officer was way out of his right to arrest me, and I believe the charges should be dropped due to lack of communication on the officer's part, and the clear line crossing done by arresting me for things I did not commit. Worst of all, I have an active application to the LSPD at this time, since previously I made it to the academy but got busy outside the city. This charge has completely ruined my chances of getting in.

In conclusion, I had a near-perfect record, an application to re-enter the LSPD, and I had a gun license, so it was very clear to all the officers that I wouldn't just go throwing that away for no reason, especially when I didn't commit a crime. I think the LSPD should investigate the officer, Mikael Cowell, and I'd like to have a hearing to get these charges dropped off my record, so I can apply to the LSPD as I intended. These charges have ruined my life, yet I didn't do anything to deserve them, nor was I arrested rightfully.

I, Richard Jarvis, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvis

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvis

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 24th Day of March.

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 24th of March, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Blake Eli
ECRP Forum Name: Eli Blake

LSEMS Awards

Post by Blake Eli »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 26th of March, 2023.

I, Blake Eli, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Richard Jarvis

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Respectfully,

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 323-9861 — [email protected]
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 14th of April, 2023

I, Greg Kumerow, a Prosecuting attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas vs. Richard Jarvis in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 219-6537 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 8th of May, 2023.

I, Tony McFornell, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel in replacement of Attorney General Roderick Marchisio and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11 of May, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Deputy Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Richard Jarvis in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0053, State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvis

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0053

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 30th day of May, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvis is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0053.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

Chief Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0053

A court order was entered in the above case on the 30th day of May, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0053, State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvis is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

MOTION FOR VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL

#23-CM-0053

A Motion for Voluntary Dismissal was filed in the above case on the 30 of May, 2023.

The Defendant, Richard Jarvis, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Voluntary Dismissal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: No longer interested in dropping the charges
    • Detailed Explanation: Our client has a lot going on outside the city and wants to drop the case. ((Player is busy IRL and has no time))

Director of Training & Hiring
Deputy Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

Does the prosecution wish to comment on the Motion for Voluntary Dismissal?

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

RE:#23-CM-0053, State of San Andreas v. Richard Jarvisl

• Honorable Mason,

The prosecution finds this outcome agreeable and happily accepts the motion in the interest of saving court resources.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 219-6537 — [email protected]
Last edited by Greg Kumerow on Wed May 31, 2023 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0053

A decision was reached in the above case on the 31st day of May, 2023.

I will be granting the Motion for Voluntary Dismissal on the grounds that the defendant no longer wishes to move forward with this dispute of charges. As such, the charges shall remain on the defendant's record and he shall be subject to pay court fees in the amount of $10,000 for time, effort, and resources expended up to this point on the case in accordance with established Judicial Branch policy.

This case is hereby dismissed.

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”