• Date: 26/04/1993
      Place: Texas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 4481193
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Dashound Bus Center
      Length of Employment: 2 months
      Title: Bus Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Wanted a knew career path.

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:N/A
      Title:N/A
      Reason for Leaving:N/A
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am seeking employment at the San Andreas judicial branch because I would like to use my skills in being able to use an existing computer as well as writing legal documents to benefit the people that belong to los Santos as well as Blaine county. I also think I would be able to get an existing lot that belongs to experience that was done by the San Andreas judicial branch, because that belongs to the work they do as well as the skills they have. I have knowledge of an existing lot about the law due to being an existing security guard previously, so therefore, I have knowledge of an existing lot that belongs to the law. I have an existing lot that belongs to knowledge on top of how to prepare legal documents as well as letters. I have the knowledge of how to analyze as well as collect information. The main reason, though, happens to be because becoming an existing member that belongs to an existing judicial branch happens to be an existing big goal that belongs to mine as well as it has been something I have always wanted to exist as a part that belongs to.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Brian Sander was born on April 26, 1993, in Texas, USA. He was raised in a middle-class family in a small town on the outskirts of Dallas. From a young age, Brian was interested in law enforcement and wanted to pursue a career in it. As a child, he enjoyed playing with toy guns and handcuffs, and he often pretended to be a police officer. After graduating from high school, Brian enrolled in a criminal justice program at a local community college. He worked hard and graduated with honors two years later. However, he struggled to find a job in law enforcement, and after months of job hunting, he decided to become a security guard. Brian started his career as a security guard at a shopping mall in Dallas. He worked long hours, patrolling the mall and keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity. He took his job seriously and was always on the lookout for potential threats. His dedication and hard work did not go unnoticed, and he was soon promoted to the position of head security guard. After working at the mall for several years, Brian decided to move to Houston to look for better job opportunities. He was hired by a large security company that provided security services to businesses in the area. Brian was assigned to work at a high-profile corporate office, where he was responsible for ensuring the safety of employees and the property. Brian later thought to himself that Houston was not the place for him not because he was far away from home but because he didn't fit in there and so he move to a city called Los Santos.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I would describe myself as confident. This is because I am personally a very confident person and am willing to try a lot of knew things much as possible. I'm also a very brave person because I never back down from a challenge within reason of course. I also would describe myself as this because I never back down when I have a view or when I think something is right. I'm not afraid to talk to large groups of people.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was scrolling through the SAJB page.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Nyxki#5511
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT+0
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Not really no.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Brian Sanders

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Brian Sanders,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING INTERVIEW
Brian Sanders,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Deputy Attorney General
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Sanders,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • OTHER - Failure to show up for your interview in a reasonable amount of time.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Attorney General

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”