• Date: 02/26/1992
      Place: Sri Lanka
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: null
      Phone Number: 3134122
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • no
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: San Andreas Department Of Corrections
      Length of Employment: 14/10/2022 - 04/03/2023
      Title: Correctional Officer II
      Reason for Leaving: To pursue another career

Company Name: Road Side Works
      Length of Employment: 22/09/2022 - 13/10/2022
      Title: Worker
      Reason for Leaving: To join DOC
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I hope to join the San Andreas Judicial Branch in order to better the city of San Andreas and to be the change I would like to see. As a former SADOC Officer I tried to correct as many as i can but i think by joining Judicial branch i can contribute more. I have some what knowledge about Law and feel that I could contribute a lot to the Judicial Branch if given the chance because i was a former LEO. I used to read college law books when I got out of high school to try to learn as much as I could since i wanted to join the LEOs. But after becoming a LEO i realized that i could make things more useful if i become a part of Judicial. I feel that employment at the Judicial Branch would not only be beneficial to me, but to the city as well, as I have a lot to offer. So far i worked as a Correctional officer in this city and I have enjoyed my time and look forward to spending a lot more time in the city itself. So i have worked in DOC for a long time and i thought that i would need to pursue another career related to law and i thought this is the best place to do that. I always enjoy what I do for work, not just mindlessly work, so that i would like to take part in judicial branch and work and feel good about what I do every day, and so I feel this is the best way to go about doing so. I will work hard and i want to grow and expand the opportunities I have within the Judicial Branch. I always wanted to help people so that i think Judicial branch is the most suitable place to do that
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I was kid who grew up in a country side in America who was born in Sri Lanka. When i was little my family moved to America. My father was a farmer who worked hard to provide the education to us. So i worked hard and learnt very well. After the graduation i moved back to sri lanka and i joined the Medical Department in a city called Ceylon city. I worked hard as i got my promotions quicker and became the chief of Paramedics. When working there i thought to give my service to a Police department. So i decided to do a degree about criminal science and psychology. After that i joined the police department of SriVerse city in Sri Lanka and became a lieutenant there. After working there for a few years i decided to move to a foreign country. So i decided to came here with my girlfriend. After coming to this city I wanted to follow another career so that i joined to SADOC and worked there for a long time.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • astonishing
      I always work for the betterment of my company and the city so that i use my full potential to it and i work hard as i can to do my best. I always do my work with a clean touch and amazingly. I'm capable of doing anything that gives me and I'm full aware of what i always to and I'm full of wonders and surprises. I would always like to help people and my passion is to make people happy.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • After leaving the DOC i looked for jobs but i thought joining Judicial Branch can fulfil my dream so i looked for the job opportunities in Judicial Branch and found.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • !RedHawk404#9780
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT +5.30
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • I have some knowledge about law and I'm doing RP for about 3 years now.
Randy Carnage
Correctional Officer II
San Andreas Department Of Corrections
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: Law Student Application - Randy Carnage

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Randy Carnage,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Randy Carnage,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Carnage,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  1. Unfortunately, after careful consideration of your interview, we have determined that your English language skills do not meet our standards.
  2. The answers pertaining to the questions about scenarios were not up to our standards.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Senior Defense Attorney

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”