(( Defendant Discord: N/A ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 04/FEB/2023 08:15 - AM
Charge(s):
  • GTA (Grand Theft Auto)
Narrative:
Wrongfully charged with GTA.

I was wrongfully charged with GTA, and there was no warrant report against that charge, a officer named Tim Conway pulled me over and puts me in the cuffs and stated that I was wanted for GTA according to warrant in their mdc system. Later, I asked officer about the badge number of the officer who placed a charge on my record. Arresting officer provided me with ( 03933 ), I got told by the arresting officer that I am getting arrested for the GTA Charge, which was placed on my record on 28/Feb/2023.

I asked the officer that can he look if there is any warrant report against that charge as I wanted to know why this charge was placed on my record and then arresting officer replied me and told me that "There is no warrant report for that charge".

As because of that charge my drivers license got suspended for 1 day and I served a 60 months sentence at DOC and paid $6000 in fines, Most probably they will file a removal of my firearm license as well. Kindly look into this matter. Thanks

I, King Lee, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. King Lee

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. King Lee

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 4th of March, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Court Clerk
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Phillipe Sanchez
Assistant Chief
ECRP Forum Name: MrSilky

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Phillipe Sanchez »

Los Santos Police Department
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Re: State of San Andreas v. King Lee

Good afternoon,

Please be aware that the Los Santos Police Department have dropped the charges, and will be compensating Mr Lee appropriately. The charge was a result of an administration error, and was not intended for Mr Lee. This charge will be removed from his record, and all expenses covered by the Los Santos Police Department.

((King, drop me a message on Discord so I can apply the ticket to you stating the charge is voided when you are online))

Apologies for this error to all, especially you Mr Lee.

• Kind Regards,
    Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez
    Director, General Operations Bureau
    Image ASSISTANT CHIEF Phillipe Sanchez
    Chief of Staff
    Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
    Roderick Marchisio
    ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

Following the above message from Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez, the Prosecution notes we are not intending on pursuing this case in any way. In our opinion, once the Defendant has these charges struck from his record and has been compensated accordingly, this case can be dismissed and archived.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
    Director of Public Notary
    (909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
    King Lee
    ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by King Lee »

Phillipe Sanchez wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:47 pm Image

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Re: State of San Andreas v. King Lee

Good afternoon,

Please be aware that the Los Santos Police Department have dropped the charges, and will be compensating Mr Lee appropriately. The charge was a result of an administration error, and was not intended for Mr Lee. This charge will be removed from his record, and all expenses covered by the Los Santos Police Department.

((King, drop me a message on Discord so I can apply the ticket to you stating the charge is voided when you are online))

Apologies for this error to all, especially you Mr Lee.

• Kind Regards,
      Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez
      Director, General Operations Bureau
      I would like to get this case close from my side as it is fixed by LSPD department through IA.

Thank you for updating me.

Thank you Court and LSPD for your time.

Kind regards,
      King Lee.
      Judith Mason
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Parties,

As this matter has been handled by the Los Santos Police Department, including the removal of the charge from the defendant's record as of today, this case will be dismissed and archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
        (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”