[PRESS RELEASE #55] Appointment of the new Interim Chief of LSEMS

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Oj Wood
Public Relations Strategist
ECRP Forum Name: Oj Wood

LSEMS Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #55] Appointment of the new Interim Chief of LSEMS

Post by Oj Wood »

05 March, 2023
San Andreas State Government
1. Introduction
  • The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Andrea Fallon as the new Interim Chief of Los Santos Emergency Medical Services following the stepping down of Samatha Tenbe. We would like you to join us in recognising the hard work and dedication shown by Samatha Tenbe over the past year.
Chief Samantha Tenbe
  • Why are you stepping down as Chief of EMS?
    Samantha Tenbe wrote: I have been within the LSEMS for about two and a half years, where one year was as the Chief of EMS. During my time, I have worked hard to rebuild the department into what it is today. Looking back at my time, I am happy that I applied for a position within the department in August 2020. But everything good has to come to an end. It hurts me to make this decision, but I think it's healthy for the department's future to get a new and inspired leader to take the reins and build on the foundation I have laid.

What is your proudest moment while being the Chief of EMS?
    Samantha Tenbe wrote: There are two things that I want to bring up;

1. The Code 1 drill in July 2022 at Alta Construction site. Dispatch registered 106 people in JTAC-1, and everyone worked well together to solve the situation to the best of their abilities. When I took over the Office of the Chief of EMS, this event was the first I ever planned and I will always bring it with me,

2. When I get to have intimate one-to-one conversations with employees about their feelings and what's happening around them. I am proud that I have been a person that others have looked up to and trusted enough to open up.

Any last words you would like to say to the citizens of Los Santos?
    Samantha Tenbe wrote:
    First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their support during my tenure as Chief. Being in a position like this is impossible without good people around. Also, I want to remind everyone to be nice to each other and think twice before saying something that could be considered mean. Walking up to someone and starting a conversation, giving someone a ride, or complimenting someone will make someone's day more than you think.

Recognition of service
  • Term of service: 11 August 2020

Term of service as Chief of LSEMS: 6 March 2022 to 03 March 2023
  • Board of Governors wrote:
    On behalf of the Governors, we would like to thank Chief Tenbe for her service and contributions. She has made a massive difference in different ways over the year. She has ensured that departments like AMU, CRU, BLS and forensics are fully functional and available for the public. She has bolstered recruitment and has developed a strong supervisory team which ensures the day-to-day operations of the city of Los Santos.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Governor Lewis Langley

Governor Samuel Osborn

Governor Jason Castillo

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”