• Date:02/22/1994
      Place:Texas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line:N/a
      Phone Number:4711620
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Minor speeding ticket from Traffic Camera
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
      Length of Employment:1 month
      Title:Trainee
      Reason for Leaving: I was unable to give the time and attention SD deserves to the force, Respectfully resigned

Company Name: Los Santos Customs
      Length of Employment:1 Week
      Title: Trainee Mechanic
      Reason for Leaving:Still currently employed, no plans on leaving.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am seeking employment within the San Andreas Judicial Branch to further myself personally and professionally. I have spoken with many members of the Judicial Branch on occasion and they have nothing but amazing things to say about JB. Having myself met with OJ Wood a few times he resembles what I feel is the embodiment of the Public perception of a model Citizen and employee. Speaking with Mr. Wood and Mrs. Whitehorse I've gained insight into the daily duties of a Judicial Branch employee as well as the Executive. The diligent work not only on the backside internally but out in the public face was something remarkable to see in action. The community outreach and knowledge that I've seen displayed from the fine employees at JB are exceptional and outstanding. I would like to strive to learn and grow within the Judicial Branch to learn how to more properly serve the citizens of our fine city. I feel as a Paralegal I would gain valuable knowledge and first-hand experience of the court systems which would allow me to one day, hopefully, serve as an attorney for the City. I feel I would be a great fit within the Branch, I am hardworking, honest, and respectable even in the toughest situations.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I feel I would be a perfect candidate for the Judicial Branch, I have kept my nose clean in the city and have continued to learn how to become an upstanding citizen. I worked my way from being a roadworker in the city doing daily manual labor and earning an honest living to applying and being accepted into the Los Santos Sheriffs Academy. From the academy I gained more experience in first-hand citizen interactions and de-escalation. I familiarized myself with the Penal Code and have studied on previous case law to further push my legal knowledge to adequately represent the law. I unfortunately was unable to provide the time and care I personally felt the Department deserved, knowing I was unable to give them 110% I felt as if I would be doing the Department and the Citizens a dis-service and subsequently resigned from the Department. I have since acquired a position at Los Santos Customs in the city and continue to thrive and grow professionally and personally. I am a loyal, hardworking, and trustworthy individual and feel as I'd be an amazing addition to the Judicial Branch.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Respectable. I feel that word describes myself and my work ethic best. I feel like any aspect of life as well as work should always have a high level of respect. Not only respect for yourself on how you hold and present yourself especially in challenging situations. Respect also for the job you are in and the duties that are expected of you. I feel if you don't have respect for yourself you can't have proper respect for someone else. Respectable encompasses everything that one should strive for in my opinion. Respect yourself, Respect your Job, and Respect your peers.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Working at LSC I have had the pleasure to meet many citizens from all walks of life, the most enjoyable and knowledgeable have always been employees of the Judicial Branch. My supervisor and trainer at LSC Lynn Foster has been a model employee for not only LSC and what I should strive to be as a mechanic but also as a Paralegal. Her insight and stories of the branch ring in my ears still as I think about how many steps are ahead of me on this mountain of a journey.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Yes, Twenty King is a member of LSC.
      Yes, Peyton King is a member of Lost MC
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Never
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • PeyTwenty#0011
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:Central CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Just that I'd be an amazing addition to the Branch and I feel my work style and personality are exactly what the Judicial Branch is looking for in an employee.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Twenty King

Post by Judith Mason »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. King,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. King,

Thank you for your patience.

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Twenty King,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Failed to attend interview - 32 days.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”