Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: Rito#9233 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: Missiron Row Police Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 2023-02-14 Around 9pm
Charge(s):
  • Attempted GF15 - NM06 - DM03
Narrative:
I was going on a walk along the sideway enjoying my day when I hear cruisers. Within the same second police are out from their cars telling me to go down on my knees. I got charged with ''tresspassing'' and ''attempted bulgury'' because I was infront of a house that someone tried to break into. The suspect got caught and I got the same charges as the suspect when I wasnt involved at all. Look at the officers bodycam and you will see that I was on the sidewalk and wasnt involved in the crime. I told them to check their bodycam or the cruisers camera and they refused because they know I didnt do anything. 20383 was the guy who gave me the charges.

I, Rito Cash, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Rito Cash

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Rito Cash

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 16 February, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The Prosecution has been informed by the Los Santos Police Department that the Defendant had simultaneously filed an appeal with the respective Internal Affairs Division. As per the information provided to us, this appeal was sustained. As such, the Los Santos Police Department has lifted the charges, has reimbursed the Defendant for the fines paid for the charges as mentioned above and has compensated the Defendant for the time spent in prison.

Following this, the Prosecution believes this appeal is no longer required and would like to kindly ask the Defendant to confirm these facts for sake of transparency.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

I, Senior Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, will be trying to get in contact with the defendant Rito Cash in this case.

Respectfully,

Senior Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

The Defense has made contact with the defendant and confirmed that the charges were removed and that the case can be closed.

Respectfully,

Senior Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Parties,

As this matter has been handled by the the Los Santos Police Department with the appropriate charges having been removed from the defendant's record, this case will be closed and archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”