Ashley Quinn_2
ECRP Forum Name: Kiana

LSEMS Awards

LSEMS Valentine's Day Press Release ♥

Post by Ashley Quinn_2 »

Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Valentine's Day
"One Team, One Mission, Saving Lives"

Are you suffering with chest pains or a broken heart this Valentines Day? Come down to Pillbox and we'll fix you right up!

Hello Everyone!

This Valentine's Day will surely be filled with lots of love and joy but I'm sure you're obviously wondering "Will MD still be there to help me if my heart gets broken or I buy the wrong gift and my partner injures me?". YES! the LSEMS staff will be available for all your needs!

So, whether you're planning a grand romantic gesture or just a simple dinner, rest assured that we have got your back. Our trained medical professionals will be on standby, ready to provide prompt and efficient care in case of any emergency.

In case of a minor injury or a mishap during your romantic hike, our mountain rescue team will reach you quickly and get you to safety. If you need a friendly ear to listen to your troubles, our counseling team, CRU, will be there to provide emotional support. And in case of any serious medical emergency, our ambulances and medical facilities will be fully equipped to take care of you.

This Valentine's Day, let us take care of the practical stuff while you focus on showering your love on your partner. So go ahead, make memories and let love be in the air. And remember, MD will always be there to help in case you need us!

We released a survey recently to all MD Employees and got a wonderful amount of responses. A lot of people like to spend Valentines Day with loved ones and give gifts such as Notes, Chocolates and even giving themselves a large pizza because of course it's important to love yourself too.

Here are some messages our employees left for their loved ones,
friends and co-workers:
► Show Spoiler
We also asked our employees if there's anything they DON'T want this Valentines, here are some responses:
► Show Spoiler
Looks like there was a unanimous vote that only the simps would have broken hearts this year. If you are a simp and find yourself struggling this Valentines or get rejected by too many people, don't forget that CRU will always be a call away.
Please don't react like this person:

We have helped a lot of people this year who were in a crisis such as this lady:

We work along with PD/SD and other departments in helping as many people as possible whether it be a crisis or just someone to help get your ambulance back on its wheels.

Our teamwork with other departments is a fundamental part of why LSEMS has been able to help so many people over the years.
The people of Los Santos depend on us and other departments to work together no matter the time, day or species, whether you're real or fake.

Our Chief Samantha Tenbe has kept our department running for many years and we'd like to thank her for teaching us to keep our morals in check and how to work as a team to serve the state. She shows her love for our department and others mostly from behind the scenes but she does work hard nonetheless.

So, let's make this Valentine's Day a memorable one with love, laughter and peace of mind. And in case anything unexpected happens, we are just a phone call away. You can rest easy knowing that we have got you covered, and your safety and well-being is our top priority.

And don't forget, our 24/7 helpline is always available for you in case you need any assistance or have any questions.

We understand that not everyone is going to be happy to celebrate this year so we'd like to remind you that CRU is here to listen to all your troubles:Book An Appointment HERE!
Our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

From all of us at LSEMS, we wish you a Happy Valentine's Day filled with love, joy,
and peace of mind!

((Thank you to Shaun Harper for helping with editing this <3))

Kind regards,

Kiana Adams
EMT-A
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “LSEMS Press Releases”