WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor
    WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications
    GF18 - Racketeering
    State of San Andreas

v.

DeAndre King & Arnold King

INDICTMENT

• THE PROSECUTION CHARGES THAT:

On the 14th of September, 2022, SED, Metro SWAT, and DPB executed a search warrant on 60 Carson Avenue, Davis Self Storage, following a DPB operation. 2 Illegal firearms were found with a plethora of weapon attachments in the listed address which has triggered a firearms investigation.

In the course of the on-scene investigation, it was determined and confirmed by the business owner, DeAndre King, that there was only one unit rented out at the time of the execution of the search warrant. DeAndre King was not able to provide any proof of this unit being actively rented out beyond a ledger stating that it is rented out to Arnold King. DeAndre King confirmed that there was only a verbal contract in place between both parties.

On the afternoon of 15/SEP/2022, Arnold King made his way to Paleto Station to speak to Lt. C. Wilkinson. During their conversation, Arnold King confirmed to me that there was a verbal contract in place between him and DeAndre King.
    During this conversation, Arnold King also mentioned to me that he was aware of the items stored in this unit and spoke of them as relics from his time as a criminal. He had supposedly left this life behind.

The investigation in progress leads us to believe, however, that both of the individuals in question did not provide truthful statements. In our eyes, it is a confirmed and proven fact that Davis Self Storage is a business and property utilized by a criminal organization. As such, our suspicion is that Arnold King is primarily covering up the usage of Davis Self Storage as a harbour for illegal contraband utilized by the criminal organization referred to as "Gangsta Block Killas" by agreeing to having the unit "rented out" in his name.

As part of our investigation, 2 (two) warrants were submitted out and executed. Firstly, a bank record search was conducted on both DeAndre King and Arnold King by Lt. C. Wilkinson. The records were reviewed, and no evidence was found to suggest that any sort of payment between the two individuals in question happened. Secondly, a CCTV warrant was conducted, but this was inconclusive due to the CCTV set-up not being equipped to save recordings, and only displayed a live feed.

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Document 2 | Filed 06/FEB/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0028
    Date Filed:
    06/FEB/2023
    Violations:
    GF18 - Racketeering
    State of San Andreas

v.

NOTICE TO RESPOND

• Notice is given that DeAndre King is ordered to respond using the Plea Form below between the dates of;
    • 06/FEB/2023
      • and
    • 13/FEB/2023
    Or make contract with the presiding judge;

For the purpose of an Arraignment.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
Document 2 | Filed 06/FEB/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0028
    Date Filed:
    06/FEB/2023
    Violations:
    GF18 - Racketeering
    State of San Andreas

v.

NOTICE TO RESPOND

• Notice is given that Arnold King is ordered to respond using the Plea Form below between the dates of;
    • 06/FEB/2023
      • and
    • 13/FEB/2023
    Or make contract with the presiding judge;

For the purpose of an Arraignment.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
Document 4 | Filed DD/MMM/YYYY | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0028
    Date Filed:
    06/FEB/2023
    Violations:
    GF18 - Racketeering
    State of San Andreas

v.

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• DeAndre King & Arnold King you are both facing misdemeanor and felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 14 September, 2022.

This form will formally read you the charges filed against you. You may plead in one of three ways for each charge:
    • Guilty
      A plea of guilty indicates to the court that you confirm your guilt of the alleged conduct that was in violation of Penal Code. If you plead guilty, the charge and fines will be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    • Not Guilty
      A plea of not guilty indicates to the court that you dispute the charges being filed against you. If you plead not guilty, preliminary pretrial proceedings will begin and a criminal trial will be scheduled in the near future.
    • No Contest
      A plea of no contest is similar to that of a guilty plea, but indicates to the court that you accept the conviction, with the exception of avoiding a factual admission of guilt. If you plead no contest, the charge and fines will similarly be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    Before the court can accept a plea of guilty or no contest, you must be advised of your rights in this situation.
    1. You have the right to plead not guilty to any and all of these charges.
    2. You have the right to be represented by counsel at trial and at every other stage of the proceedings.
    3. You have the right to testify and present any evidence of your own in your defense against these charges.
    4. You also have the right to not testify during any of the proceedings in accordance with your right to remain silent.
    5. Please be advised that anything you say or do during the proceedings can and will be used against you by the prosecution.
    DeAndre King & Arnold King, please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $5,000.

Count 2 is WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications, a misdemeanor charge punishable by 25 months of incarceration and a fine of $1,500.

Count 3 is GF18 - Racketeering, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

The prosecuting is seeking a total of 145 months of incarceration and a total fine of $9,500.

With all previous information in mind, both of you separately, make your formal plea using the following form;

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UM5h3vl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
[b]Defendant Address:[/b] Here
[b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] Here [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
[b]Requested Attorney:[/b] [i]N/A if none[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F76nFHB.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]On the charge of WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of GF18 - Racketeering, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
DeAndre Stacks
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: #23-CM-0028, State of San Andreas v. DeAndre & Arnold King

Post by DeAndre Stacks »

Defendant Name: DeAndre King
Defendant Phone: 354-5400
Defendant Address: 4 Integrity Way Apartments
(( Defendant Discord: realAlex#0001 ))
Requested Attorney: Rockford Law
On the charge of WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of GF18 - Racketeering, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest

I, DeAndre King, hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
Elian Ramos
ECRP Forum Name: DrizzyTries

LSSD Awards

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

Post by Elian Ramos »

Defendant Name: Arnold King
Defendant Phone: 324-6433
Defendant Address: No fixed address
(( Defendant Discord: Drizzy#1191 ))
Requested Attorney: Rockford Law
On the charge of WF04 - Unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunition and body armor, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of WM03 - Possession of Weapon Modifications, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of GF18 - Racketeering, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest

I, Arnold King, hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.

((this is on behalf of my criminal account Arnold King, I only have 1 Gov forum account))
Image Sheriff Department Veteran 2019-2022 Elian "Lion" Ramos
LSPD PO III 2022 -2023
SED return of Ramos 2023
Director of Security - GSB/SASG 2023

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King & Arnold King
#23-CM-0028

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 18th of February, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. DeAndre King & Arnold King is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0028.

As both defendants have indicated they are pleading Not Guilty on all counts this case will be moving forward.

Both the State and Defendants in this case are now awaiting adequate representation. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned for the Defendants and a State Prosecutor has been assigned to the case and both parties inform the court they are ready to proceed.

Chief Justice
Dmitri Leroy
ECRP Forum Name: Tidus Law

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

#23-CM-0028, State of San Andreas v. DeAndre & Arnold King

• Honorable Chief Justice Daniels,

Rockford law has had communication with the defendant and has familiarized itself with the facts pertaining to the case. I will be lead counsel representing our client, DeAndre King, with Johnnie Everdeen acting as my co-counsel. We eagerly await the prosecution and its discovery going forward.

Respectfully,
    CEO | Rockford Law
    (909) 219-4084 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Justice Daniels,

The purpose of this notice is to let all those interested be aware that I will be representing the State of San Andreas in this case.

As of this time, I will begin collecting all the necessary resources for the development of this case.

Best regards,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Attorney Law,

Does your firm Rockford Law intend to only represent DeAndre King, or both defendants in this case?

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

• Justice Daniels,

Rockford law will be represent Arnold King in this case. If at any time a conflict of interested between the two clients develops Rockford will only represent Deandre King and Arnold King will seek new representation.

Respectfully,
    CEO | Rockford Law
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

State of San Andreas v. DeAndre & Arnold King
#23-CM-0028

A court order was entered in the above case on the 25th of February, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. DeAndre & Arnold King, #23-CM-0028 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Justice Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    State of San Andreas v. King, et al.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0028
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Tony McFornell
    Exhibit #1:
    Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence
    • Davis Storage Business Registration & 60 Carson Ave (Business premises) property request
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery This piece of discovery contains the business registration and property request that tie the ownership of David Storage to DeAndre King
    60 Carson Ave (Busines premises) Property Request
    Business Registration
    • DeAndre King wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:08 am Image
      1. OWNER INFORMATION
      • First and Lastname: DeAndre King
        Phone Number: 354-5400
        Email: N/A
        Home Address: 4 Integrity Way Apartments
      2. BUSINESS INFORMATION
      • Name of Business: Davis Storage
        Business Address: 60 Carson Avenue
        Type of Business: Storage Unit Rental

Mark an X in the appropriate checkbox.
        [ X ] Stand-Alone ($15,000)
        [ ] Subsidiary ($35,000)
        [ ] Parent ($50,000)

Photo of the Business Exterior Entrance:
        Photo of Front Door
        (( Make sure that the address of the property/business door is visible on the image above. You can either use the image BBCode or just paste a link to the photo ))
      3. EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
      • List of Current Employees & their position(s):
        • DeAndre King - Owner
      4. AGREEMENT
      • By submitting this request you hereby agree that all information provided is truthful. If your registration is approved, you agree on a continuous effort to adhere to laws and regulations laid out by the San Andreas State Government. You also agree to submit any future changes to your business to the Business Licensing Bureau. You also agree to a full legal background check of your person and that you're the rightful owner of the property in question.

Owner's Signature: DeAndre King
        Date: 01/09/2022
    Exhibit #2:
    • Search Warrant approved by the JB
    Spoiler
    REDACTED
    Exhibit #3: Images of Davis Storage
    • Images of Davis Storage and the facilities that are also hidden inside it
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery This shows the structure and the clubhouse that can be found inside Davis Storage
    • ((Bodycam RP from Wilkinson))
      Davis Storage, 60 Carson Avenue

Entrance area, door to the front leading to the storage unit, door to the right leads to behind the reception.

Entrance to the storage units, showing the metal detector.

Hallway with storage units

Layout of a storage unit. All units are identical.

Area behind the reception, showing the large blacked out window. There is a door on the right of this window, not in the picture.

Wideangle photo of the area behind aforementioned door and blacked out window.
    Exhibit #4: LSPD - Evidence that was recovered from David Storage
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery A picture with items (weapons, weapon attachments and ammunition) that were recovered from Davis Storage
    Exhibit #5: LSPD/Warrant - Bank records of DeAndre and Arnold King
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery This evidence is used to show that between DeAndre and Arnold King a storage contract was never put in place, given that there are no proof of money being paid physically with signed invoices, or bank transfers. These were a result from a Bank Record Warrant that was submitted following the adequate process.
    • DeAndre King
      Arnold King

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

In regards to the recent Motion for Discovery submitted by the prosecution, Exhibit #2 has been stricken from evidence and redacted from public viewing. A warrant application should never be submitted to the court as evidence. If the prosecution wishes to file the issuance of the warrant or the findings of a warrant like Exhibit #5 that would be appropriate.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Justice Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court. We realize the initial Discovery period has ended, however, due to your decision it is assumed that the prosecution was granted a reasonable amount of time to re-produce what would have been Exhibit 2, which is now being presented as Exhibit 6.
    State of San Andreas v. King et al.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 23-CM-0028
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Tony McFornell
    Exhibit #6: Findings that established probable cause for the initial warrant request which was later approved by the JB.
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • PROBABLE CAUSE
      • Police Cadet Johnathan Mac took a subject into custody in possession of illegal items. His report is as follows:
        Cadet Jonathan Mac

Grayson,

I had Jordan Winter in my cruiser with an illegal .50 from davis self storage raid.
        (( https://i.gyazo.com/fa8741df39623816324 ... a9b89f.png ))

Cadet Macc
      • Detention And Parole Bureau took Ace Wilson into custody. Their findings are as follows.
        DETENTION AND PAROLE BUREAU
        Associated with a confidential Warrant Hunt Log. Ace Wilson was taken into custody possession the following items, the armor in his vehicle: 2x Heavy Pistols, 1x Silencer, 2x Clip
        https://gyazo.com/4e3ce99a9d5defb15586fac0eb1cd15f
      • Deputy Ike Vanburen took a Darius Wiliams into custody. Their findings are as follows:
        Ike Vanburen
        "Agent Grayson below is the evidence from the current situation for Darius Wilson"
        https://i.imgur.com/fk08x1g.jpg
        https://i.imgur.com/mahmfE7.jpg
      • SED took two subjects into custody. Their findings are as follows:
        SED
        Shady Williams - 2x .50s and 2x Packed Money.

Mike Regal - 1x .50

Martin James - 2x .50 1x case of .50 ammo.

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Motion to Compel Discovery

Honorable Cold Daniels,
  • We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.

Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Rockford Law firm, DeAndre King, Arnold King
    Discovery from: State of San Andreas

Type of Discovery: Document Request
    • Approved Search Warrant for 60 Carson Avenue executed on September, 14th, 2022.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The defense is seeking a copy of the signed search warrant to ensure our clients constitutional rights have not been violated.

Sincerely,
    Tidus Law
    CEO | Rockford Law
Last edited by Dmitri Leroy on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Honorable Cold Daniels,
  • We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.

Party Members: Rockford Law firm, DeAndre King

• Approved Search Warrant for DeAndre King's financial records.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The defense is seeking a copy of the signed search warrant to ensure our clients constitutional rights have not been violated.

Sincerely,
    Tidus Law
    CEO | Rockford Law
Last edited by Dmitri Leroy on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Honorable Cold Daniels,

Party Members: Rockford Law firm, Arnold King

• Approved Search Warrant for Arnold King's financial records.
    Detailed reasoning:
    Sincerely,
    Tidus Law
    CEO | Rockford Law
Last edited by Dmitri Leroy on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Honorable Cold Daniels,

Party Members: Rockford Law firm, Arnold King

• Approved Search Warrant for 60 Carson Avenue's CCTV data.
    Detailed reasoning:
    Sincerely,
    Tidus Law
    CEO | Rockford Law
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0028

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 12th of March, 2023.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #7: Approved search warrants for 60 Carson Avenue's premises and CCTV data, and DeAndre & Arnold King's financial records
    Spoiler
    Approved Search Warrant for 60 Carson Avenue's CCTV data.
    Approved Search Warrant for Arnold King's financial records.
    Approved Search Warrant for DeAndre King's financial records.
    Approved Search Warrant for 60 Carson Avenue executed on September, 14th, 2022.

Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

MOTION TO SUPPRESS

#23-CM-0028

A Motion to Suppress was filed in the above case on the 14th of March, 2023.

The Defendant, Deandre King, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Suppress, and requests to following be suppressed from evidence;

• Exhibit #6: Findings that established probable cause for the initial warrant request.
    Requested Evidence to Suppress:
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • PROBABLE CAUSE
      • Police Cadet Johnathan Mac took a subject into custody in possession of illegal items. His report is as follows:
        Cadet Jonathan Mac

Grayson,

I had Jordan Winter in my cruiser with an illegal .50 from davis self storage raid.
        (( https://i.gyazo.com/fa8741df39623816324 ... a9b89f.png ))

Cadet Macc
      • Detention And Parole Bureau took Ace Wilson into custody. Their findings are as follows.
        DETENTION AND PAROLE BUREAU
        Associated with a confidential Warrant Hunt Log. Ace Wilson was taken into custody possession the following items, the armor in his vehicle: 2x Heavy Pistols, 1x Silencer, 2x Clip
        https://gyazo.com/4e3ce99a9d5defb15586fac0eb1cd15f
      • Deputy Ike Vanburen took a Darius Wiliams into custody. Their findings are as follows:
        Ike Vanburen
        "Agent Grayson below is the evidence from the current situation for Darius Wilson"
        https://i.imgur.com/fk08x1g.jpg
        https://i.imgur.com/mahmfE7.jpg
      • SED took two subjects into custody. Their findings are as follows:
        SED
        Shady Williams - 2x .50s and 2x Packed Money.

Mike Regal - 1x .50

Martin James - 2x .50 1x case of .50 ammo.

Detailed Reasoning: The alleged crimes our client stands accused of in the Indictment of this case occurred after the warrant was executed on the business, not prior. Because the Indictment and charges alleged therein have no relation to exhibit #6, it is irrelevant. The Search warrant that was approved, via this probable cause, is already in discovery under Exhibit #7.

Sincerely,
Tidus Law
CEO | Rockford Law

Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Justice Daniels,

In relation to the motion to suppressed presented by the defense, the prosecution believes that removing the evidence found in Exhibit #6 would constituted probable, sufficient and also important material for the person who approved the warrants to back up their approval. In other words, while we are aware that Exhibit #7 is enough to prove that the warrants were in fact legal and followed all procedure, the evidence that supported (in part) said requests simply couldn't be added to the docket due to privacy concerns as noticed earlier on this docket by the presiding judge.

With this in mind, we respectfully request that the motion to suppress is not approved on these grounds.

Best regards,

(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Dear Justice Daniels,

The Probable cause to search of the premise has already been presented in Exhibit #7 and is not being questioned by the defense at this time. The Indictment and charges alleged therein have no relation to exhibit #6.

Based on these facts we respectfully request that you grant our Motion to Suppress, exclude Exhibit #6 from evidence, and allow the case to proceed accordingly.

Sincerely,
Tidus Law
CEO | Rockford Law
(909) 519-4022 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0028

A decision was reached in the above case on the 11th day of April, 2023.

The Motion to Suppress filed by the defense on the 15th of March, 2023 is denied. The reasoning given that the warrant was executed on the business prior to the indictment is irrelevant. The charges that the prosecution are seeking in this case stem directly off of what was found inside Davis Storage therefore I will not be suppressing anything related to this warrant as it was a legal search conducted via a signed search warrant.

Chief Justice
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

The defense is formally requesting a detailed explanation to the cause of each charge the defendants stand accused of. While the indictment lays a narrative, it does not explain the nature and cause for each accusation. Critical information such as 'How and when the accused allegedly transferred the weapons' has not been given to the accused. Information such as 'What two instances of racketeering are being alleged to constitute GF18?' have not been given to the accused.

As per the constitutions 6th Amendment; In all criminal trials brought forth by or too the San Andreas Judicial Branch, the accused shall enjoy the right to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation.

Sincerely,
Tidus Law
CEO | Rockford Law
(909) 519-4022 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0028

A decision was reached in the above case on the 21st day of April, 2023.

The court hereby denies the request by the defense that the prosecution present a detailed explanation to the cause of each charge the defendants stand accused of. The multiple Motions for Discovery filed by the prosecution layout the alleged crimes and the evidence for each crime for which the defendant stands accused.

Furthermore in relation to the Constitutions 6th Amendment, once this case does go to trial, the prosecution will present this evidence to the court, and within their case-in-chief present the nature and cause of the accusation. If they cannot prove these alleged crimes beyond a reasonable doubt, then the defendants will be found not guilty.

Chief Justice
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

(( Do you guys mind giving me a few days to continue this? I have a very heavy work load over this next week. ))

((Update: thank you sooo much!))
Last edited by Dmitri Leroy on Thu May 04, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri Leroy

Post by Dmitri Leroy »

Rockford Law

Honorable Cold Daniels,

Party Members: Rockford Law firm, Deandre King

• Finger Print results from the Weapons in exhibit #4.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The defense is seeking the results of finger print results on the weapons displayed in exhibit #4. If one has not been done the defense is requesting one to be conducted.

• The ledger presented on scene by the defendant DeAndre King.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • As quoted from the indictment below, Deandre King presented a Ledger to the on scene officers during their investigation. The building and its data were then seized as a result of the raid therefore the defense does not have access. The defense is requesting this ledger be made available in evidence.
      Spoiler
      In the course of the on-scene investigation, it was determined and confirmed by the business owner, DeAndre King, that there was only one unit rented out at the time of the execution of the search warrant. DeAndre King was not able to provide any proof of this unit being actively rented out beyond a ledger stating that it is rented out to Arnold King. DeAndre King confirmed that there was only a verbal contract in place between both parties.

Sincerely,
    Tidus Law
    CEO | Rockford Law

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”