REQUEST for INFORMATION [Weazel News]

Gregg Hellslinky
ECRP Forum Name: Gali vantis

REQUEST for INFORMATION [Weazel News]

Post by Gregg Hellslinky »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request information about the disciplinary procedures at the Los Santos Sheriff's Department (LSSD). Specifically, I am interested in understanding the consequences that a sheriff may face if they are suspended, including possible demotions or other sanctions, specifically how many suspensions a sheriff make take before being deemed "unemployable"

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if the LSSD holds statistics on the number of deputies who have been suspended each month.

I understand that this information may be confidential, and I assure you that it will be used for informational purposes only. I would be grateful for a prompt response to this request.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Gregg Hellslinky Weazel News
Gregg Hellslinky
ECRP Forum Name: Gali vantis

Re: REQUEST for INFORMATION [Weazel News]

Post by Gregg Hellslinky »

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has now been 4 days since I submitted a request for comment.
Please could you provide a response at your earliest convenience?

Thank you.

Gregg Hellslinky
Timothee Olsen
ECRP Forum Name: Icarus

LSSD Awards

Re: REQUEST for INFORMATION [Weazel News]

Post by Timothee Olsen »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Sheriff's Information Division
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• February 10, 2023
    Mr. Hellslinky,

Apologies for the late response.

As for the statistics on suspension per month, all of that is published in the employee adjustments section with the reasoning being published there as well.

As for the terms of disciplinaries, they are quite a complicated subject. Each rank has a specific amount of days they must be clean of any disciplinaries before being eligible for a promotion. These are of a wide range, however, the severity of the suspension is taken into account. Again, being deemed "unemployable" depends on the severity of each suspension.

The Sheriff's Department takes rather serious measures to ensure deputies are punished correctly, whether it be a written warning for minor breaches or wage garnishment and suspension for something more severe.

Additionally, I'd like to point out that not all employees of the Sheriff's Department are referred to as sheriffs. Most non-supervisory staff can be referred to as Sheriff's Deputy.

Should you require any additional information, do not hesitate to reach out.

From
      Assistant Commanding Officer Timothee Olsen
      Sheriff's Information Division
      Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Return to “Archived Requests”