Last Name: Huka
    Date of Birth: 27 years ago
    Place of Birth: mom told me planet
      Contact Number: 696969
      Email Address: dont have email
      Residential Address: my gargyole bike
        Height: 50 cm
        Weight: 190 kg
          Proof of Identification and licence ((/licence))
          i have revoked pistol , truck and driver license and cpr license . i dont need to prove because we will be homies so we should trust each others
            Reason for Resignation
            i got fired by the damn nick head of HR
            End of Employment Date: 3 years ago
            Badge Number: dont remember
            Position Held: Trainee
            Division: losers division
            Divisional Leader?: yes i was the only loser
            Direct Supervisor: i dont know i got kicked in 1 week
            Contact Number: idk

Desired Position: i would like to be warden please if possible . if not i can be deputy warden i will be okay with it

Why should we accept you for that position?: because you open the resinstatment . the question is why you guys open the reinstatment is it because many people quit ? why people quit please provide 100 maximum word with no grammer mistakes

Why did your employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections end? because the damn nick brought me to the officer twice and warned me then he fired me . i begged him to stay the other damn warden salmon cap refused

Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone? yes , evading , attempt to kill officer , and grand theft auto . and many bank robbires but didnt get caught

What have you done since your resignation or termination? i worked at burger shot then the boss fired me but the boss fired me cause i slept with him wife . she was cheater . not my problem that i got fired honestly . after that i join lost mc and recently i am member inside it which is responsible for charity we rob bank from rich people and give it youth so they can grow up also we help people who doesnt have weapon to buy one cheaper than the stores 9k per pistol
            Declaration
              I, mahmoud huka, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility. its all right except for my phone number i called the company to change it they refused so i created one for myself
                I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                Signing date today
                  (( OOC Section ))
                  personal stuff
                  Adam Payne
                  ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

Re: reinstatment

Post by Adam Payne »

S.A.D.O.C.
                  Human Resources Division

Reinstatement Denied

• Dear Mr. Huka,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your reinstatement has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                    • Invalid Date of Birth.
                    • Invalid Place of Birth.
                    • Invalid contact number.
                    • Failed to provide a valid email address.
                    • Failed to provide an attached document of their license/identification.
                    • Lack of effort and seriousness put into the Reinstatement questions.
                    • ((Removed and failed to answer the OOC section of the reinstatement form.))
                    If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your reinstatement. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Adam Payne
                    Commander, Human Resources Supervisor
                    San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                  Image ASSISTANT WARDEN Adam Payne (Ret.)
                  San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                  Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”