• Date: 21/06/2000
      Place: Rome, Italy
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: No address at the moment
      Phone Number: 3274056
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Never
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Universita di Roma - Tor Vergata
      Length of Employment: 2018 - 2020
      Title: Global Governance (Global Economy, Enviroment and sustainable development)
      Reason for Leaving: Finished the intensive course as a english speaker rapresenting Italy.

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch as I believe I have got what it takes to climb the ladder. Through my studies I ve learnt a lot being a fast learner and I am able to adapt in any situation, no matter how tough that situation is. As a paralegal I am offering my hard working and my knowledge, including my skills in order to satisfy any customer and leave a strong image in terms of result. As written above, I have chosen the course Global Governance also as my main path because it would give me the opportunity to reach my objective, to equip myself with tools and skills that will allow me to evaluate the economic reality International politics in which the world moves, to analyze the systems of international interactions of foreign markets including its clients. To summarize everything mentioned above, I love the law.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I am Alessio Romano, I am 21 years old and I’m from Rome, Italy. I had the opportunity to live in italy, U.S and I lived in Heidelberg, Germany since 2014 and I graduated from the Heidelberg International School. My favorite hobbies are working out, photography. I usually enjoy watching documentaries and different kind of talk shows. The reason why I chose to apply is due to my interest and vision. In general when asked what my qualities are my most used answer is that I am a fast learner and if I do something I always show what I ve got and until. An additional help when dealing with clients that I was gifted is the talkative side. As I am able to communicate in four different languages, (English, Italian, Spanish, German and currently learning Japanese), and I always had the priviledge to be surrounded in a international enviroment, I am able to analyze with who and what I am dealing with being able to understand many different cultures.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Dedicated. In everything that I do I will always try my best to accomplish what is necessary. I always have a positive view on everything and this helps me go through obstacles or tough time. Whatever it takes I do what I love and the result will always be outstanding. I believe there is a difference between being motivated and dedicated. What I mean by being dedicated is putting all the energy, time and focus on a task to also show myself and the people surrounding me that I am devoted to that certain cause. Additionally dedication as I have described, helps you going no matter how difficult the job or the task may be.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Advertizing
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Never.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • AleTheGreat#6526
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: (GMT+1)
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • Am currently enrolled in a international university in Germany for the Bachelor in International business and intercultural management.
Last edited by Ale The Great on Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Alessio Romano

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Alessio Romano,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING EDIT
Alessio Romano,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • 1.3 - Do you have an address in the State of San Andreas at which you can be contacted? If so, please amend the contact information to that address.
  • 3.3 - Your answer does not meet the criteria for the minimum amount of words. Could you please elaborate on your answer why your dedication would set you apart in the San Andreas Judicial Branch?
  • (( 4.1 - Please provide your Eclipse forum account name and link. ))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Ale The Great
ECRP Forum Name: Alessio Romano

Post by Ale The Great »

The texts metioned above have been updated/modified.
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

PENDING INTERVIEW
Alessio Romano,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From

Deputy Attorney General
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Romano,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • (( Unwillingness to participate in the interview process. ))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”