State of San Andreas v. Sebastian Hall

Post by Donald Prescott »

Defendant Name: Sebastian Hall
Defendant Phone: 360-6054
Defendant Address: Currently without a home
(( Defendant Discord: Qu4ck#8075 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 27/JAN/2023 I do not remember the exact time of when this occurred.
Charge(s):
  • Evading an Officer
  • Face Concealment
  • Failure to Comply
  • Resisting Arrest
Narrative:
So here is the narrative of what happened from my point of view. I was walking on an unpopulated road. When an LSPD officer pulled up to me and told me I was under arrest. I want to make it clear that I did not have a mask on at the time. I asked the officer what I was being arrested for and said I was evading. Now how was I evading when I was on foot and had stopped to ask the officer what I was being arrested for. Apparently, they had been chasing someone who was on a motorcycle that happened to have on the same clothes as me, but that person was wearing some kind of gorilla mask. The only evidence that they had was that I happened to have on the same clothes as the suspect that they were chasing. Having the same clothes to me would be nothing but circumstantial evidence. They were not able to identify my face as the suspect that they were chasing. They put a gorilla mask on me, and the officer said that was their guy. In the criminal world there is no face, no case. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I, Sebastian Hall, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Sebastian Hall

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Sebastian Hall

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 29 January, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Donald Prescott
ECRP Forum Name: YellowDuck

Post by Donald Prescott »

With all due respect, I wish to no longer pursue this case. Please disregard this request. My apologies.
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

At this point in time, the Prosecution does not object to this case being dismissed.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Parties,

With the defendant's decision to no longer move forward with this dispute of charges, this case will be dismissed and archived.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”