• Date: 13.10.1994
      Place: Hamburg, Germany
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 11 Normandy Dr
      Phone Number: 292-4718
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: LSC
      Length of Employment: 5 months
      Title: Master Mechanic
      Reason for Leaving: I wished to expand and find new things to do

Company Name: DCC
      Length of Employment: 3 months
      Title: Driver
      Reason for Leaving: I did not really enjoy the job

Company Name: LSEMS
      Length of Employment: 1 Week
      Title: Trainee
      Reason for Leaving: I wanted to focus on LSC back then
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Ever since I have been born I had a strong sense of justice and the desire to help those that need protection from others. I am not good with blood and do not feel comfortable arresting people, so I started trying myself as a mechanic first since other people's cars are often times their homes and most precious items. Later I helped with advertising and driving cabs. All of those jobs are great but I have always felt that there is something more that I can do. After observing different trials I have realized that defending individuals in court is something, that I could and want to do. I have passed my bar exam, before even applying in order to see if I am cut out for the theory - and apparently I am. I believe I could learn a lot from the other attorneys while working for SAJB and this is what I am aspiring to do. I want to be a poised and respectable person and I want to be able to protect others from injustice. I want to internalize the city's laws even more than I already have and then use that knowledge to help and councel others. I believe that SAJB is the best place to learn those things, compared to other private law firms.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I was born and raised in Germany as a second daughter. My father is a politician and my mother a housewife. Growing up I did feel that the life my parents showed me was not the one I envisioned for myself so I left Germany after getting a bachelors degree in German literature and became a US citizen. I fell in love with Los Santos. The beach, the weather and the open minded people made me feel at home in a way my actual home never could. I wanted to learn and see everything the city has to offer and tried out many jobs. I was a mechanic, a taxi driver, a medic student and now I am an advertiser. I do have a side business as a portrait artist as well. I think the city itself has impacted me in a way that my upbringing never could. I learned how to navigate myself around people and how to talk to others. Because of me trying myself out so much, a lot of people know me nowadays.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Nicestest.

Since I was younger I have always been able to put myself into the shoes of others. I have a strong sense of empathy and emotional intelligence and try to help others in every way I can. Most of my actions are motivated by my desire to do something for someone else. Every time I go outside and see something I go through a list of people I know, considering who to share any experience I make with. I love people and I do believe that I am also rather likeable due to my communicative personality.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I saw an ad through weazel.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Weazel News, Kellie Vaeseri
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Silja#2483
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: MESZ / GMT+1
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
      ((But I am applying for another one right now to occasionally play on with some friends that are there))
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
    • uwu
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [LAW STUDENT APPLICATION] Kellie Vaeseri

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Kellie Vaeseri,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [LAW STUDENT APPLICATION] Kellie Vaeseri

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Kellie Vaeseri,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • We do not feel you are a good fit for the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”