• Date: 06/AUG/1998
      Place: Los Santos, San Andreas
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Weazel Plaza Apt. 208
      Phone Number: 5931998
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    Yes, I was charged with Felony Eluding and Felony Hit and Run. I was in the middle of a very abusive prostitution ring and was physically forced to drive around my "bosses". One of my "bosses" tried to solicit a police officer which lead to us eluding and in the process a civilian was injured. I have gotten help since and I have not spoken to my "bosses" and have found a good living at Burgershot. I unfortunately couldn't get my charges dropped due to a lack of evidence. I am looking to advance my career by helping others that were in my situation and by becoming a paralegal i aim to help those in the ring of prostitution as well as those who arent and dont have alot of evidence. As i help lawyers gather their case i will be doing every single thing i can to help the client.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment: N/A
      Title: N/A
      Reason for Leaving: N/A

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment: N/A
      Title: N/A
      Reason for Leaving: N/A
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • As I stated I was in a abusive prostitution ring. As I child growing up I had everything I ever wanted. At the age of 18 my parents were arrested. They were the biggest scam artists in the State of San Andreas. All my money was gone. I was homeless until i was 23. I got involved with some bad people, but i was making money so i did not care at the time. They physically abused me and named me "The Slutty Car Girl". I had to wear revealing clothes and i had to drive my "bosses" around everywhere. This lead to me eluding from the police and getting arrested. At the age of 24 I was able to get help, get a stable income, and worked part time jobs to make a living. I have not seen my "bosses" since the arrest. I did not have enough evidence to get any of my charges dropped. Since then I have given being a Paralegal a huge thought. I want to be a difference in peoples lives. If they are in a position where they cant get out of being abused, or even if they do not have a lot of evidence needed. I know I can dig deep and find enough evidence to help the lawyer reduce and even drop charges of our client.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I am 24 Years of Age, born in Los Santos. Grew up in Vinewood Hills, and was a spoiled little brat who didnt care anything about the real world. I was in private schooling all 13 years of school. I never knew the real world, drugs, sex, prostitution and was completely blindsided after i graduated highschool. Without the help of my parents who were arrested that year I had to figure it out on my own.

I know the prison system by the back of my hand. I know the prosecution ring better than most people. I know exactly how it feels to be abused and I know how to get out of it. When I was arrested a DOC Operative talked to me and told be that I seem very determined and capable of making things right. I have looked through many jobs but nothing fits me more than being a Paralegal. Being able to help out and make things right. I want to be the change I wish that I had.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Open-Minded. Once most people get a task and complete it they will think they did it perfectly. That is not the case with me. I am always open to receive criticism on my work/work ethics in order to do my job better the next time. I can be in the middle of the assignment and if something doesn't seem right I will always reach out for clarification and ask my work be reviewed by mentors.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • A DOC Operative informed me about this position.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • easy#6685
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?:
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Rachel Burrows

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Burrows,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Felony charges within the last 6 months.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Chief Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”