Last Name: Young
    Date of Birth: 08/08/2000
    Place of Birth: San Andreas
      Contact Number: 532-2094
      Email Address: [email protected]
      Residential Address: N/A
        Height: 187.96 cm
        Weight: 91kg
          Proof of Identification and licence ((/licence))
          Attached digital copy
            Reason for Resignation
            End of Employment Reason: HONORABLY DISCHARGED
            End of Employment Date: 14/06/2022
            Badge Number: #791
            Position Held: COII
            Division: N/A
            Divisional Leader?: N
            Direct Supervisor: N/A
            Contact Number: 532-2094
            Desired Position: COII

Why should we accept you for that position?: Upon re-connecting with my brother, Rick Young. I feel more motivated and exited for my future than ever before! I loved my time working here at DOC in the early months of this year, and If I am lucky enough to be reinstated I shall continue to serve the great establishment with all I got. I plan to eventually apply for several divisions including grounds keeping, K9 division and Correctional Medical team.

Why did your employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections end? My previous employment ended due to several reasons, the main one being I put so many hours into my work and eventually ran out of motivation to keep going. Something In which I assure will not repeat. Furthermore, I had to take a break from the city and I flew over to the United Kingdom to visit family, whom I hadnt seen In almost a decade. Another reason for my employment ending last time here at DOC is because I found that everyone who I joined with, or went through training "people i considered to be very close" had left by that time. And I found myself alone, no one wanting to talk to me. And I fell abit depressed working there as I fell into the depths of loneliness. However if all goes well for mine, and my brothers application, Ill have him to ride side by side with on this glorious adventure!

Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone? Negative, I have remained completely clean, and have not received any felony charges what so ever.

What have you done since your resignation or termination? I purchased a beautiful car with my hard earned money I earned during my time in DOC, a Corsita! I spent my time driving it around. Site seeing, rock climbing, mountain hiking, parkour and several other adventurous activities. I recently began spending my time in burgershot this Christmas with my friends, playing songs, guitar, tipping burgershot employees generously, and having a laugh with the citizens of the city! I have held a small part time freelance job working for a trucking company located down in the southern docks of Los Santos to keep a small bit of income coming in. In recent times, I have re-connected with my brother! Rick Young, who as of this time, I'm trying to get him to apply for DOC again with me. As he is at a similar skill set as me, if not better!
            Declaration
              I, Thomas Young, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                Signing date 23/12/2022
                  (( OOC Section ))
                  Forum name: xMysticZx
                  Discord ID: MysticZ9
                  IRL age: 20
                  Timezone: UTC+0
                  Geographical location: United Kingdom
                  List of characters’ names: Marcus Falcone / Arthur Falcone / Amelia Rose
                    Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                    https://imgur.com/7GsZi4P https://imgur.com/XuLJEQw
                      Jimmithy Jemima
                      ECRP Forum Name: JWIT1

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [SADOC Reinstatement - Thomas_Young]

Post by Jimmithy Jemima »

S.A.D.O.C.
                      Human Resources Division

Reinstatement Denied

• Dear Mr. Young,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your reinstatement has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                        • Unfit for Duty ((OOC attitude does not align with SADOC standards))
                        If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your reinstatement. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima
                        Senior Correctional Officer, Human Resources Supervisor
                        SADOC's Employee of the Month - October 2022
                        San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                        Image Captain - Jimmithy Jemima - LOA
                        Captain of Departmental Operations
                        Commanding Officer of Correctional Services
                        Correctional Field Training | Assistant Head Instructor
                        Human Resources | Deputy Head of Human Resources
                        Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [1-BRAVO]
                        Correctional Investigations Division | Internal Affairs Officer
                        Public Relations | Coordinator
                        San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                        Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”