LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Divorce] Eden Greenwood, Dario Greenwood

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Eden Greenwood,

The Office of Marriage and Civil Partnerships has received your Divorce Petition.

In order to appropriately handle your request, please provide responses to the following inquiries:
    1. Are there any disputed marital assets that either party is in possession of?
    2. Are you requesting any form of spousal support or alimony from your spouse?
    3. Excluding obligations with respect to cars, do you jointly owe more than $10,000 in debt?
    4. Excluding the already included in your Petition - were any minor children born or adopted during the marriage or are either of you pregnant?
    Upon receiving your responses, it will be determined if a hearing is required to finalize the divorce. Notice will be sent to your spouse indicating that a divorce proceeding has begun and any disputes are required to be either noted here in a response or in-person, should a hearing be scheduled.

Thank you - feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
    Director of Public Notary
    (909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Lily Hartwell
Deputy Sheriff I
ECRP Forum Name: Eden_28

Post by Lily Hartwell »

Thank you so much for your consideration and response.
In return I have the answer to the remaining questions of my divorce with Mr. Greenwood.
1. Are there any disputed marital assets that either party is in possession of? No we have fully agreed everything in a civilized manor and are happy with our conclusions.
2. Are you requesting any form of spousal support or alimony from your spouse? No however I do wish for alimony for our daughter.
3. Excluding obligations with respect to cars, do you jointly owe more than $10,000 in debt? No we do not.
4. Excluding the already included in your Petition - were any minor children born or adopted during the marriage or are either of you pregnant? Yes we had a daughter whilst together called Delilah Greenwood whom I am asking alimony for.
Deputy Sheriff Trainee Lily Hartwell
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Dario Greenwood
ECRP Forum Name: Suken

Post by Dario Greenwood »

Antheia Kaur wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:09 pm Thank you so much for your consideration and response.
In return I have the answer to the remaining questions of my divorce with Mr. Greenwood.
1. Are there any disputed marital assets that either party is in possession of? No we have fully agreed everything in a civilized manor and are happy with our conclusions.
2. Are you requesting any form of spousal support or alimony from your spouse? No however I do wish for alimony for our daughter.
3. Excluding obligations with respect to cars, do you jointly owe more than $10,000 in debt? No we do not.
4. Excluding the already included in your Petition - were any minor children born or adopted during the marriage or are either of you pregnant? Yes we had a daughter whilst together called Delilah Greenwood whom I am asking alimony for.
I agree on the alimony for my lovely kid
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Parties,

Thank you for your patience.

As a child was born during the marriage, I will allow both parties to submit responses regarding their positions on who shall retain legal custody of the child and whether that custody will be joint with both parties or single party custody, and further, if alimony will be required to support said child following this divorce.

Please be specific in the amount of requested alimony and detail the reasons why you are requesting such amount.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

• Parties,

The court has not received any information from either party as to requested alimony at this point. A period of 7 days will be given from the time of this notice for either party to make any final submissions to the court before a default judgment will be entered using the information currently available.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Dario Greenwood
ECRP Forum Name: Suken

Post by Dario Greenwood »

Dario Greenwood, Joint custody and fees required for my kid during her growing up till adulthood will be shared and we both will work on it
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

DIVORCE DECREE

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Eden Greenwood v. Dario Greenwood

A court order was issued in the above case on the 17th day of March, 2023.

The court, on the above date, has hereby decreed that the marriage solemnized on the 3rd of December, 2021 at the GWC and Golfing Society between Eden Greenwood and Dario Greenwood be dissolved.

The Court finds there to be no community assets or debts able to be adjudicated by this Court.

Eden Greenwood and Dario Greenwood shall share joint custody of the child, Delilah Greenwood, who was born on 07/JUL/2022. No specific amount of alimony shall be granted in this case, however, future reasonable expenses which are necessary to care for the well-being of the child shall be shared equally among both parents until the child turns 18 or is no longer under the custody of either parent.

Petitioners are hereby granted a Divorce Decree, dissolving the marriage that took place and each is returned to the status of unmarried person. Each party shall have set aside to them, as individuals, the debts they incurred and shall hold the other party harmless therefrom. Each party shall have affirmed to them as their sole and separate property, the property they brought to the union as individuals.

It is hereby certified that the decree of divorce is made final and absolute on the 17th of March, 2023.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Divorces”