• Date: June 7, 1998
      Place: Charlotte, North Carolina
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Alta Street Apartments
      Phone Number: 3566399
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Yes, I was convicted of felony evasion as well as possession of an illegal firearm + modifications almost two years ago. More recently, I was arrested for felony evasion and possession of a controlled substance. However, due to the amazing work of my defense attorney, I was found not guilty of felony evasion. I feel that I should've been found not guilty on both charges, but unfortunately, since I did not know him personally, I could not get the man who drove my car during the felony evasion to show up as a witness to the trial.
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: LSEMS
      Length of Employment: ~1 month
      Title: EMR
      Reason for Leaving: Arrested for Felony Evasion

Company Name: Weazel News
      Length of Employment: ~1-2 months
      Title: Junior Advertiser
      Reason for Leaving: Charged with Felony Perjury, but that was dropped.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • The Judicial Branch has seen a lot of ups and downs since its inception, but from what I've seen with the convictions as well as the people found not guilty, it seems to be on the right track. I would like to be apart of that change. I wanted to join the Justice Bureau the moment my trial was over, but due to my original felonies, I was unable to apply at the time. Now that I can, I want to prove what I can do to the city. I'm ready to show my talents and help others out of situations like the one I was put into by the Los Santos Police Department.

I may not have had the best relationship with the courts previously or Law Enforcement agencies for that matter, but I believe in our justice system overall. It is encouraging to see things like a constitution and the introduction of the Law Review Committee, and I want to be on the front line of it. I have several ideas that I believe could assist the Justice Bureau in the future and I hope to work to the point where I can work to implement those goals in order to aid the city. I want to help people in the same way my defense attorney helped me. I want to be the person who works for the people and not against them regardless of whether I become a defense attorney or prosecutor.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • My name is Summer Valentine and I was born on June 7th of 1998. I am 24 years old, raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. I grew up pretty normal with one sister and two parents who did their best to raise us both. I was an average student in school, until I got to college where I earned my degree in criminology.

Upon graduating, I moved to Los Santos around 2 to 3 years ago. When I got here, I quickly met and befriended the criminal element of the city. I didn't realize the consequences of my actions at first and that's what led to my initial arrest. Since that moment, I like to think I learned from my mistakes. I joined LSEMS, and kept away from people I knew to be repeat felons in the city. Unfortunately, I did not walk around with an MDC on my hip, so I was unaware that the friend of a friend I allowed to drive my car was such a person. This led to my second, more recent, stint at SADOC.

Due to the tireless efforts of myself and my defense attorney, as well as Judge Masons ability to see through all the mishegoss, I was found not guilty. However, my life did not go back to the way it was before the felony. I ended up getting denied from Weazel News for gang affiliation and had to wait several weeks to hear back from LSEMS. Even then, after begging for the job at Weazel (which I got) and LSEMS, I still was unable to return to my previous position as an EMR and was fired from Weazel. All of this happened because I was taken to court by the prosecution for Felony Perjury. Since the charges have now been dropped, I am able to return to the city and do what I have wanted to do from the very beginning: work for the Justice Bureau.
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • Determined. Since I was arrested the first time years ago, I have been determined to make myself into the best version that I can be. I feel I did that when I joined LSEMS. I refused to even carry a mask on my person or wear gloves. I wanted to prove to everyone, even myself, that I had changed. Despite the complications that I have faced in this city, I am still here. Despite the unkind words that have been said to me by Law Enforcement Officials, I am still here. I still want to make the city better. I still want to be of service to the people of this city: repeat offenders, the wrongly accused, police officers, medics, you name it.
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was told by Ares Light that I should apply after our trial was finished, and I've wanted to do nothing else since then.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Bayview - Olivia Valentine (Senior Mechanic | Member of HR & Training)
      SADOC - Tessa Fallon (Correctional Officer II | Member of FRD, HR Support, CMT, Psychology, & K9)
      LSSD - Belle Bottom (Academy Student)
      I do plan on leaving one or more of these factions on another character if accepted into JB.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, but the most recent punishment I had was back in August. I would like to think I've learned from my mistakes and do not intend to repeat them. Thus I have not received any punishments since, and am actively working to keep it that way. I hope to provide a positive RP environment for all.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Buggs#9867
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EST
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • Noppers! Thanks for your time!
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Employment Application] Summer Valentine

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Valentine,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Employment Application] Summer Valentine

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Valentine,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • 1.3 - You have not provided an actual postal address.
  • 1.6 - You have not explained or elaborated on your prior arrests other than the fact they happened.
  • 3.1 - You state that you "believe in our justice system". However, in a recent case against yourself you wilfully ignored the order of a court for an arraignment hearing. Upon receiving notice that a criminal case against you was pending in the Superior Court, instead of facing your charges, which you are legally obligated to do, you made the decision to tell Honorable Mason to "shove it" and flee the state, thus earning yourself the title of "Fugitive from Justice" and an arrest warrant for GM14 - Obstruction of Justice. Further, you stated the following on public record:
    Summer Valentine wrote:I look forward to seeing this court filing here for years. I hope you all enjoy your pettiness.
    At the San Andreas Judicial Branch, utmost respect for both the law and the courts is not only expected, it is mandatory. As such, we will not be taking into consideration your employment application for the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
    (( 4.4 - You have quite an extensive ECRP administration record. However, you have not further explained or elaborated on this record, nor what you have possibly learned from your mistakes in the past. ))

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Sincerely,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”