MONTHLY NEWSLETTER - NOVEMBER 2022

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos Police Department
Press Release
Sunday, December 4th, 2022
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

- -
  • -
OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.
    -

-
    Police Officer II Coral Lafleur first joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 27th of August, 2022 as a Police Cadet following her Academy Graduation from Class #221. Prior to joining the Department, Officer Lafleur gathered significant experience working at the San Andreas Department of Corrections where she was previously employed in a supervisory position as a Sergeant. Coral also gained experience while working in the San Andreas State Government and Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

As any other Cadet, Coral went through the Field Training Program - passing it in early September of 2022. After 22 days in rank and approximately 200 hours on patrol, she was promoted to Police Officer I and assigned to the Vespucci Patrol Division on the 18th of September of this year. After almost a month, Officer Lafleur decided that it is time for a change in her career, applying and being reassigned to the in short succession Vinewood Traffic Division - being reassigned as a Traffic Officer on the 18th of October, 2022.
    Her dedication to the division and Department alike was soon after recognized - receiving an upgrade to Police Officer II on the 27th of October the same year.
    -
    Police Officer II Coral Lafleur wrote:I follow my duties and the procedures that are in place as these are to ensure everyone remains safe at all times. I'm also reliable, there have been many times I've made myself available to respond to pagers and emergency calls because I want to ensure that my colleagues are safe as this is my main aim, to ensure that colleagues are safe.
    -
    Furthermore, throughout the month of November, Officer Lafleur has once again shown great dedication in her work, working a total of 256 hours, averaging 64 hours over the past 4 weeks while greatly contributing to the Field Training Program. Officer Lafleur filed a total of 95 pieces of paperwork, both mandatory and optional as well as firearms removal requests.

For that, the Los Santos Police Department wishes to congratulate Officer Lafleur on his performance and the recognition thereof during the month of November by the issuance of the Officer of the Month award, which is an award that signifies universal commitment and excellence as an officer.

EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Lieutenant II ► Image Police Captain I
    • Jaxon Nash
    • Jessica Nash
    • Jason Steel
    Image Police Lieutenant I ► Image Police Lieutenant II
    • Gareth Longford

Image Police Sergeant I ► Image Police Sergeant II
    • Ryan Moore
    • Alexander Olsson
    Image Police Detective II ► Image Police Detective III
    • Joseph Couch

-REINSTATEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
    -
    Image Police Officer III
    • Leo Larson
    Image Police Officer II
    • Rio Bourne
    • Shay Hudson
    • Cody Swift
    • Brayton Williams
    Image Police Officer I
    • Brianna Bacon
    • Roy Harrymann
    Police Cadet
    • Cody James
    -
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Don Mozzarella
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Detective I
    • Mike Adams
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Brian Dox
    • Rija Luigi
    • Darren Shaw
    • Gina Willow
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • King Lee
    • Steve Lee
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer II
    • Shay Hudson
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Brianna Bacon
    • Trixie Bankshot
    • Ben Blowman
    • John Everett
    • Roy Harrymann
    • Jerry Pavlidis
    • Novel Sidorov
FEATURED EMPLOYEE

• Police Officer II Gina Willow joined the Los Santos Police Department following her graduation from Academy #215 on the 21st of May, 2022 - completing the Field Training Program in quick succession to retain her rank of Police Officer I after passing her evaluation. Shortly after, on the 10th of July, Officer Willow was reassigned to the Vespucci Patrol Division where she continues to remain.

The same month, just 9 days later, Gina was upgraded to Police Officer II following a successful month of stellar work as noted by her Supervisors in the Vespucci Patrol Division which would be followed by an upgrade to Police Officer III on the 9th of November to solidify her as a senior Officer.

We spoke to Gina about the process of becoming a Police Officer.
    -
    Police Officer III Gina Willow wrote: I found the process quite daunting. I am usually quite nervous as a person but I am lucky to have had the help I had throughout the process - being provided ample support to succeed. I wanted to learn how to effectively deal with people on the job, as staying calm and composed in the face of adversity and hostility is important for every Police Officer.

It took a great deal of training and dedication to master this, but I eventually mastered the skill.
    -
    Gina says the job itself offers a lot of communication and socialization in and outside the Department, Officer Willow found enjoyment in getting to know and meeting new people and becoming close with a lot of people while on the job. Gina calls herself a car enthusiast and loves spending her money on selling, trading, and buying cars in her free time.

When it came to questions about challenges she did not elaborate on what challenges she would and did face as it would be too many to count, however, working in the force was full of challenges that people have to face on a daily basis which is something that allowed her to progress so much as an Officer and as a person. Officer Willow continues to work exceptionally well after earning her position of Police Officer III - showing that she is capable of virtually any situation. Gina hopes to rid people of stereotypes and prove that people wearing the uniform are friends and not enemies.

STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    Ride-Along Reports
    * These reports are currently not tallied
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Internal Affairs
    Total Complaints
    Sustained
    Not Resolved/Dismissed
    Exonerated
    Actions Could Be Different
    No Misconduct
EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    6 | 5.13%
    1 | 0.85%
    1 | 0.85%
    4 | 3.42%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief of Police
    Image Deputy Chief of Police
    -------------------
    8 | 6.84%
    2 | 1.71%
    0 | 0.00%
    1 | 0.85%
    5 | 4.27%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    6 | 5.13%
    2 | 1.71%
    4 | 3.42%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    6 l 5.13%
    5 | 4.27%
    1 | 0.85%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    10 | 8.55%
    3 | 2.56%
    0 | 0.00%
    7 | 5.98%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    59 | 50.43%
    7 | 5.98%
    22 | 18.8%
    20 | 17.09%
    10 | 8.55%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    22 | 18.8%
    22 | 18.8%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees

CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for November. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • -
    Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Los Santos Police Department
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”