Defendant Address: Bathsheba Church
(( Defendant Discord: Kaz#9659 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A if none "CYRUS RAVEN OR ONE THAT IS WILL WIN"
Charging Department: Sheriff's Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 29/NOV/2022 03:38AM
Charge(s):
  • Accessory to Evading an Officer
Narrative:
Due to the nature of the case and Scoobie's crippling inability to read or write, I (his Aunt Junita Bathsheba) will be writing this as he talks me through the situation.

Scoobie mentions that him and Wolfgang were driving around the city putting up advertisement posters for their upcoming church service on the 17th. They decided to go to DOC to put up a poster until they saw their old time friend, "Ally Vallytine" where he would lie injured and being arrested. Scoobie would greet "Viccy McCornJonson" and "McCornny Jon Man", asking what happened to their dear friend they havent seen in months.

After being told some of the story, Wolfgang would lunge and pick up Ally Vallytine where Scoobie would yell to put him down and not get in the middle since they had more posters to put up. This is when Scoobie mentions him and Wolfgang drive to the city to drop Wolfgang off with Timowthy for Scoobie to return home and finish some Church renovations. This was the last time Scoobie would see Ally Vallytine.

Scoobie would find himself about 30-45 minutes later at the Sandy Station gas station grabbing a refreshment when he would be rolled up on by "Asian Quinn" which has a badge number of #8080 and "Thommy Dommyson". Asian Quinn would approach his car and ask (this is a re-enactment from Scoobie) "WHERE IS ALLY VALENTINE SCOOBIE?!" in which Scoobie replied with "DOC maybe? I saw him about 30 minutes ago". The Sheriff's Department kept prying for Scoobie to tell them where he was and Scoobie kept giving them honest answers, informing them that he had no idea where he was and that the last time he saw them was a while ago.

Scoobie wants to mention that he was completely compliant and that he was doing everything they were saying because he had no reason to worry or flea, he even mentions to Asian Quinn that "You know me Asian, if I'm guilty, id be out of here." - they then detain him and take him to DOC for questioning.

All of this next part is of what Scoobie heard while Asian Quinn was talking to DOC. This is what Scoobie recalls of the conversation and the "evidence" on the crime Scoobie did not commit.
  • Ally Vallytine was picked up by a car that looked like Scoobie's and the driver was wearing what looked like Scoobie's top and mask.
  • Scoobie and Wolfgang was seen at DOC with Viccy and Jon prior to Ally being sent to MD where Scoobie was identified by Viccy and Jon themselves.
  • When Scoobie asked why they are blaming him for picking him up, they stated "you sounded like him, your car looks like the one that picked Ally up, and youre wearing clothes/mask that picked the person up." Scoobie confirmed that they never got the driver's ID, they just went upon appearance.
  • Ally called Scoobie's name when running to the car, but Scoobie confirmed with Asian Quinn that the driver never responded to the name.
It is important that Scoobie mentions that he bought all of the family members within the Bathshebas the same outfit for their Christmas service which is the same outfit he was wearing when he talked to Jon and Viccy at DOC and when he was arrested. Every Bathsheba who has seen Scoobie since he bought the clothes is wearing the same set besides for Wolfgang. All the Bathshebas look the same for the Christmas season.

Additionally, Scoobie is frustrated that the only reason he was arrested was because of "assumption" since they never ID'd the driver of whoever picked up Allyson. There were multiple Bathshebas in town doing missionary work, but yet, Scoobie was arrested because they thought he fit the picture. He does not appreciate being arrested for opinions and not facts.

I, Scoobie Bathsheba, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 29 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Scoobie Bathsheba
ECRP Forum Name: Kazjii

Post by Scoobie Bathsheba »

RODORIK I WUNT 2 HAVE CIRIUS RAYVAN 2 BE MY LOWYER, NOT U.

- REEGURDS,

WIZARD PROPHET SCOOBIE EMERSON BATHSHEBA THE II OF DEER ISLE
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0027, State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0027

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on 6th of February, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Defendant is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0027.

At this time the State has adequate representation, however, the Defendant is still seeking representation. At this time the court will delay the Order for Discovery until adequate representation has been assigned and they inform the court they are ready to proceed.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Re: #23-CM-0027 State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

• To whom it may concern,

I, Deputy Chief Public Defender Cyrus Raven, will be representing the defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba, in this case. I have made myself aware of the contents of this case and have made contact with the defendant. I am ready to proceed at the court's discretion.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
    5356160 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

COURT RECORD

#23-CM-0027

The following court record was entered in the above case on 7th of February, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas is taking judicial notice of an approved leave of absence for Deputy Attorney General Roderick Marchisio and Deputy Chief Public Defender Cyrus Raven until the 14th of February, 2023. As such, the court will grant extra time in the order for discovery, giving the prosecution until the 21st of February, 2023 to respond. After the 21st of February, the defense will be afforded the normal 72 hours to respond with any motions, unless there is a requested and approved motion for continuance.

Superior Court Judge
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0027

A court order was entered in the above case on 7th of February, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Defendant, #23-CM-0027 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery by the end of the business day on 21/FEB/2023. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Superior Court Judge
Guilherme Tavares
Police Officer II
ECRP Forum Name: gmtavares

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Post by Guilherme Tavares »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Allgood,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0027
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio, Guilherme Tavares
    Exhibit #1: Arrest Report Scoobie Bathsheba
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report of the Defendant as provided by Agent Colin Quinn of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department (LSSD) indicates that the Defendant was arrested following a situation at the Department of Corrections (DOC) earlier that day in which he had talked with Captain Victoria McJohnson and Assistant Sheriff Jon McCornish, with his mask off. According to the Agent, the Defendant was then seen driving way in his vehicle, a Dragur, leaving the Bolingbroke Penitentiary grounds. About 10 minutes later, Ali Valentine's transport hit some troubles and he was able to get out of the transport vehicle and run around on the highway. At that point, the exact Dragur that had the Defendant and Wolfgang Bathsheba at the DOC grounds previously pulled up to the scene with the driver being seen unlocking the vehicle in question. Mr. Valentine can be heard saying "Scoobie I did it" before getting into the Dragur. Mr. Wolfgang Bathseeba is left behind, but, according to the Agent, the Defendant can be heard telling Mr. Wolfgang to get into the vehicle before having driven off. The Agent states that he was able to spot the Defendant again near to Sandy Store, having then detained him and taken him to DOC where all the bodycam and CCTV footage was compiled. After analysing the bodycam, the Agent believed he could assert with enough confidence that it had been, in fact, the Defendant driving the Dragur in the three distinct instances, resulting in his charge of VF01 - Accessory to Evading an Officer.
    Colin Quinn wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:58 am Image
    ARREST REPORT
    MUGSHOT
    SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
    • Full Name: Scoobie Bathsheba
      Telephone Number: 4799868
      Licenses Revoked: No
      Charges:
      • VF01 - Accessory to Evading an Officer
      How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
      Suspect pleaded not guilty to all charges.
      Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
    VEHICLES INVOLVED
    • Vehicle A: Orange, Dragur, LP N60G3JKI, RO Scoobie Bathsheba
    DEPUTY DETAILS
    • Full Name: Colin Quinn
      Badge Number: 8080
      Callsign: 2-K-31
    INCIDENT DETAILS
    • Date of Arrest: 2022-11-28
      Deputies Involved: N/A

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
      • Scoobie Bathsheba was at DOC earlier today talking with Captain McJohnson and Jon McCornish, with his mask off. He was then seen driving way in his Dragur leaving DOC. About 10 minutes later, Ali Valentine's transport hit some troubles and he was able to get out of the transport vehicle and run around on the highway. At that point, the exact Dragur that had Scoobie and Wolfgang at DOC earlier pulled up to the scene and the driver of the vehicle unlocked the Dragur. Ali can be heard saying "Scoobie I did it" before getting into the Dragur. Wolfgang is left behind, but Scoobie The driver can be heard telling Wolfgang to get into the vehicle before they drove off. I was able to spot Scoobie again near the Sandy Store. I then detained him and took him to DOC where all the bodycam and CCTV footage was compiled. It is clear from the footage that Scoobie is wearing the same clothes he had when he was at DOC earlier, and the same clothes he was wearing when he pulled up in the Draugur and picked up Ali Valentine. His respirator is also visible in the bodycam of the DOC officers when he was on the scene assisting Ali. Therefore, I felt confident that it was infact Scoobie driving the Dragur in all 3 cases, so he was charged with Accessory to Evading.

[ATTACHMENT - EXHIBIT #2 and EXHIBIT #3]
    EVIDENCE DETAILS
    • Exhibit A: Evidence
      Photo of the evidence in the locker (if applicable)
    ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Exhibit #2: Bodycam footage from Agent Colin Quinn
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The footage as received from Agent Colin Quinn with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department showing the situations that occurred as described in Exhibit #1.
    • [ATTACHMENT]
      ((
      Proof of RP
      ))
    Exhibit #3: Bodycam Footage from Commander Marc Ericsson
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The footage as received from Commander Marc Ericsson with the San Andreas Department of Corrections showing the situations that occurred as described in Exhibit #1.
    LINK
    ((Proof of RP))
    Exhibit #4: Witness Statement Colin Quinn
    Type of Discovery:
    • Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The witness statement as provided by Agent Colin Quinn with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
    • Colin Quinn wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:40 am Image

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: [Case Number]
        Incident Date: [29/NOV/2022]
      Witness Information
      • Name: [Colin Quinn]
        Date of Birth: [18/MAR/1998]
        Phone Number: [304-1248]
      Witness Statement
      • [Here is my witness statement, taken directly from the detailed arrest report I wrote. Scoobie Bathsheba was at DOC earlier today talking with Captain McJohnson and Jon McCornish, with his mask off. He was then seen driving way in his Dragur leaving DOC. About 10 minutes later, Ali Valentine's transport hit some troubles and he was able to get out of the transport vehicle and run around on the highway. At that point, the exact Dragur that had Scoobie and Wolfgang at DOC earlier pulled up to the scene and the driver of the vehicle unlocked the Dragur. Ali can be heard saying "Scoobie I did it" before getting into the Dragur. Wolfgang is left behind, but Scoobie the driver can be heard telling Wolfgang to get into the vehicle before they drove off. I was able to spot Scoobie again near the Sandy Store. I then detained him and took him to DOC where all the bodycam and CCTV footage was compiled. It is clear from the footage that Scoobie is wearing the same clothes he had when he was at DOC earlier, and the same clothes he was wearing when he pulled up in the Draugur and picked up Ali Valentine. His respirator is also visible in the bodycam of the DOC officers when he was on the scene assisting Ali. Therefore, I felt confident that it was infact Scoobie driving the Dragur in all 3 cases, so he was charged with Accessory to Evading.

I have attached the arrest report which includes the evidence used in charging Scoobie Bathsheba.

[ATTACHMENT - EXHIBIT #1 and EXHIBIT #2 and EXHIBIT #3]
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, [Colin Quinn], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Colin Quinn]
        [Agent]
        [Los Santos County Sheriff's Department]

Date: [27/DEC/2022]
    Exhibit #5: Supplementary Witness Statement Colin Quinn
    Type of Discovery:
    • Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The second witness statement as provided by Agent Colin Quinn with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, highlighting how the confirmation of Mr. Bathsheba's presence at the Department of Correction grounds was done by Deputies of the Los Santos Sheriff's Department, how the Deputies asserted the vehicle that Mr. Bathsheba was seen in at DOC was the same vehicle as seen in the bodycam footage enabling the escape on the highway and how the Deputies verified that the clothes Mr. Bathsheba was seen in at DOC were the same clothes as seen in the bodycam footage on the highway.
    • Colin Quinn wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:01 am Image

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: [Case Number]
        Incident Date: [29/NOV/2022]
      Witness Information
      • Name: [Colin Quinn]
        Date of Birth: [18/MAR/1998]
        Phone Number: [304-1248]
      Witness Statement
      • [1. Scoobie Bathsheba was lingering around at the DOC parking lot, talking with Sheriff McCornish and Captain McJohnson. He also interacted with multiple DOC officers there, along with being clearly visible through the CCTV cameras. He had his mask off the entire time. He spent more than 10 minutes there with his mask off, along with Wolfgang Bathsheba.
        2. In the CCTV footage, Scoobie got into the Orange and Teal Dragur. This vehicle has been pulled over multiple times, impounded countless times, and so from the CCTV footage, it was evident that it belonged to Scoobie Bathsheba based on how it looks, down to the very last detail. In the footage of the DOC guard, the same Dragur is present on the scene. It is identical to the one Scoobie drives and was the same one seen at DOC moments before.
        3. As Scoobie was lingering at DOC with his mask off, his clothes were clearly visible to all the DOC guards, deputies, and CCTV camera. Looking at the footage of the DOC guard, he appears to get onto the hood of the Dragur, allowing us to see into it, and examine the clothes of the driver. The driver is wearing the same clothing that Scoobie was wearing at DOC when he got into the same Dragur earlier at DOC. He was also once again accompanied by Wolfgang, which was seen entering the Dragur at DOC with Scoobie.]
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, [Colin Quinn], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

[Colin Quinn]
        [Agent]
        [Los Santos County Sheriff's Department]

Date: [27/DEC/2022]

Sincerely,
Junior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 328-1508 — [email protected]

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
Retired Image POLICE DETECTIVE I Guilherme Tavares
Former Robbery-Homicide Detective, Major Crimes Division
Former Commanding Officer, Firearms and Licensing Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Image Licensed Attorney Guilherme Tavares
Former Prosecutor
San Andreas Judicial Branch — "Equal Justice Under Law"
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Hugh Allgood,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requesting Party: Cyrus Raven
    Party Members: Scoobie Bathsheba, Cyrus Raven
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #1: Arrest Report Scoobie Bathsheba
    Detailed explanation:

The Defense is requesting that portions of the following statements be suppressed due to lack of foundation.

The witness claims that the exact Dragur previously at DOC is the same one that pulled up to the scene. The prosecution nor the witness have provided any foundation for this claim. As far as the Defense is aware, no scans of the vehicle plate was taken or other comparable measure to check the vehicle was the same as the one at DOC.
    At that point, the exact Dragur that had Scoobie and Wolfgang at DOC earlier pulled up to the scene and the driver of the vehicle unlocked the Dragur.
    The state has not been able to provide a positive ID of the driver of the vehicle seen in Exhibit #3, as such it would be more prejudicial than probative to allow these portions of the witness statement, which attempts to assert without foundation who the driver was by name dropping them.
    Ali can be heard saying "Scoobie I did it" before getting into the Dragur. Wolfgang is left behind, but Scoobie can be heard telling Wolfgang to get into the vehicle before they drove off. I was able to spot Scoobie again near the Sandy Store. I then detained him and took him to DOC where all the bodycam and CCTV footage was compiled. It is clear from the footage that Scoobie is wearing the same clothes he had when he was at DOC earlier, and the same clothes he was wearing when he pulled up in the Draugur and picked up Ali Valentine.

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #4: Witness Statement Colin Quinn
    Detailed explanation:

As this witness statement is identical to Exhibit #1, the same objections made above apply.

Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #5: Supplementary Witness Statement Colin Quinn
    Detailed explanation:

The Defense is requesting that portions of the following statements be suppressed due to lack of foundation.

No foundation has been provided to justify the highlighted statements. The prosecution has not provided the court with evidence that positively IDs the vehicle at DOC as being the same one seen on Los Santos Freeway. Positive ID refers to confirmation via plate scanner or an explicit acknowledgement via witness statement that the witness conducted these checks and arrived at the conclusion that the vehicles were the same, neither of which have been presented.
    In the CCTV footage, Scoobie got into the Orange and Teal Dragur. This vehicle has been pulled over multiple times, impounded countless times, and so from the CCTV footage, it was evident that it belonged to Scoobie Bathsheba based on how it looks, down to the very last detail. In the footage of the DOC guard, the same Dragur is present on the scene. It is identical to the one Scoobie drives and was the same one seen at DOC moments before.

Sincerely,

Cyrus Raven
Deputy Chief Public Defender
Guilherme Tavares
Police Officer II
ECRP Forum Name: gmtavares

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Post by Guilherme Tavares »

Motion to Amend Charges
Motion to Amend Charges

Honorable Allgood,

• We the prosecution in the case are requesting an amendment of the charges.
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Original Charges:
    Amended Charges:
    • WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Government Employee
    • GF24 - Perjury

Detailed explanation:

The Prosecution notes that the Criminal Case Submission Form is an official statement, which has to be signed with the affirmation that, and we quote:
    all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines
    With reference to the aforementioned, the Prosecution notes that as per the presented exhibits, Mr. Batsheeba not only assists in the VF-01 - Evading an Officer of Mr. Valentine but also takes off with Commander Marc Ericsson of the San Andreas Department of Corrections on top of the hood of his vehicle (WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Government Employee).

Sincerely,
Junior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 328-1508 — [email protected]

Deputy Attorney General
Retired Image POLICE DETECTIVE I Guilherme Tavares
Former Robbery-Homicide Detective, Major Crimes Division
Former Commanding Officer, Firearms and Licensing Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Image Licensed Attorney Guilherme Tavares
Former Prosecutor
San Andreas Judicial Branch — "Equal Justice Under Law"
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

COURT DECISION

#22-CM-0027

A decision was reached in the above case on the 28th day of February, 2023.

I will first be addressing the defense motion to suppress. As noted by the defense, exhibit #1 and #4 are identical. Therefore, the below ruling will apply to both exhibits;

• " the exact Dragur that had Scoobie and Wolfgang at DOC earlier pulled up to the scene ": I will be granting this motion, as the prosecution has not laid any foundation directly identifying this vehicle as the same vehicle, and the witness is relying on hearsay evidence to link this vehicle to the one previously seen at DOC.
  • "Scoobie can be heard telling Wolfgang to get into the vehicle before they drove off": I will be granting this motion to suppress in part by removing the direct identification of the driver as "Scoobie", as the prosecution has not laid the proper foundation on the identity of the driver, who by accounts was masked at the time of these latter observations. The name Scoobie will be striken from this statement, and the court will take judicial notice that it should read "The driver".
  • "and the same clothes he was wearing when he pulled up in the Draugur and picked up Ali Valentine.": I will be denying this motion. The witness can describe the clothing of the defendant, and can describe the clothing as appearing to be the same clothing.
  • "This vehicle has been pulled over multiple times, impounded countless times, and so from the CCTV footage, it was evident that it belonged to Scoobie Bathsheba based on how it looks, down to the very last detail. ": I will be granting this motion as the prosecution has not laid the proper foundation to support these claims.

Next, I will be addressing the prosecution motion to amend charges. Based on a review of the evidence, I will be allowing the prosecution to pursue the charge of perjury, however, will not be allowing the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. The body camera footage shows the DOC Commander jumping onto the hood of the vehicle immediately before the vehicle drives off. Therefore, the DOC Commander assumes some risk of being injured should the vehicle drive off.

An attempt at scheduling this matter for trial will take place immediately after this decision.

Thanks,

Superior Court Judge
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0027

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 28th of February, 2023.

All parties in this case are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

Superior Court Judge
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Motion to Stay Pending Appeal
Motion to Stay Pending Appeal

Honorable Hugh Allgood,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a stay pending appeal.
    Requesting Party: State of San Andreas
    Reasoning: The Prosecution has initiated an appeal following the latest Court Decision.
    Detailed explanation:

The Prosecution has initiated an appeal following the latest Court Decision.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Deputy Attorney General
Scoobie Bathsheba

HELLO HONERIBLE CORT, WEN IZ CORT AND WEN DO I IZ SHOW UP?
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Re: Scoobie Bathsheba

• Mr. Bathsheba,

In doing my best to understand what you are asking, I believe you're asking about when your court date is. If that is what you are trying to convey, that is unknown at at this time. Currently, this case is on a stay pending appeal raised by the defense to the Court of Appeals. Once the appeal has concluded, whatever decision is made by the Court of Appeals will come back to this court. At which time, we will attempt to schedule any necessary hearings/trial at that time.

Thank you for your patience.

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
Scoobie Bathsheba

OKAY SARRY MISTIR JUG ALGOD, I IZ EGERLEE WAYTING 4 CORT BECUZ I KNOW I IZ WILL WIN CUZ SERRIUS RAVEEN IZ AMAYZING LAWYUR. PLEEZ KEEP ME AS UPDAYTED AZ POSIBL.

- SCOOBIE
Blake Eli
ECRP Forum Name: Eli Blake

LSEMS Awards

Post by Blake Eli »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 11 Day of March 2023.

I, Blake Eli, Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba.

I will be taking the responsibility of the Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0027, State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba

• Counsel,

Given the decision from the San Andreas Court of Appeals, the prosecution will be permitted to pursue the charge of WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Government Employee. The record is clear that this court initially denied the prosecution request to seek this charge, and as such, this court feels it is the court's duty to remind the prosecution that while the Court of Appeals found probable cause did exist to seek this charge (and therefore reversing this court's decision, remanding it back to this court), the charge must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt for the defendant to be found guilty of this charge. At trial, this court will hear all evidence and argument regarding this charge, and will make a determination at that point in time.

Given this decision from the Court of Appeals, this court will be granting both sides 72 hours to file any motions on this case before this court attempts to schedule this matter for a trial (end of business day on 26/MAR/2023).

Respectfully,

Superior Court Judge
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0027

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 27th of March, 2023.

All parties in this case are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

Superior Court Judge
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0027

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 6th of April, 2023.

Superior Court Judge
Blake Eli
ECRP Forum Name: Eli Blake

LSEMS Awards

Post by Blake Eli »

WITNESS LIST

#23-CM-0027

A Witness List was filed in the above case on the 19th of April, 2023.
  • The Defendant, Scoobie Bathsheba, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Witness List, designating the following list of individuals as witnesses, who may be called to the stand.

Name of Witness: Scoobie Bathsheba

Description: Defendant

Witness Agency: N/A

Defense Attorney
(909) 323-9861 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0027

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on the 20th of April, 2023.

Superior Court Judge
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Allgood,

The Prosecution has filled in their availability and is looking forward to the trial date and time.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Scoobie Bathsheba

HELO PRISCOSHIN AND DIFENS ATOURKNEES. I IZ SARY 4 LATE SCEDULE BUT I IZ DID IT AND I IZ AVAYLIBALE SATORDEY AND SONDEY

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”