Police Officer III
ECRP Forum Name: Temp774233

LSPD Awards for Service

#22-CM-0074, State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron

Post by Edward Linton »

Defendant Name: Thomas Herron
Defendant Phone: 427-5805
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: Temp774233#6030 ))
Requested Attorney: I would like to represent Myself
Charging Department: LSSD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 25/11/2022
Charge(s):
  • VM03 Reckless operation of a road or marine vehicle
Narrative:
I was working as a road worker and I was the driver of one of the two trucks that were out at that time we had just finished a job by the lumbar mill so as is my job I started driving us back I went through the tunnel towards stab city as it is faster than taking great ocean highway just as I turned the corner heading eastbound passing stab city I lost control of the vehicle and went sliding into an active traffic stop on a Kamacho I used both my standard brakes and my emergency brakes in order to stop the vehicle I lightly tapped the vehicle that was pulled over by the sheriffs department not moving it but enough to make contact then an officer on a motorbike pulled out and infront of me and turned on his lights I asked here where he would like me to go as I was sideways on the road and he told me to reverse back and so I did I informed them I was carrying a licensed firearm and complied with his orders he let me know I was going to be arrested for reckless operation and told me to step out so I did I then gave the keys to the truck to another worker so he could drive it back as there were other people in my truck the motorbike cop let a man in a crown vic arrest me I believe because he was doing some sort of training when in the back of the cruiser I asked the officer on the bike what my charges were just to make sure and he confirmed reckless operation I said what I did was not intentional and that I tried my best to stop the vehicle he said he knew but i could’ve crashed head on with the traffic stop vehicle and I could’ve injured people in the back I asked for both the motorbike cop and the crown vic cops badge number I was then transported to paleto bay on the way the officer called for someone from the judicial branch to meet us there as i had asked him to i was then put in a cell and charged a Sargent started talking to me and the crown vic officer when I was in the cell and I explained my side of the story which is I made a mistake but it was not on purpose then the motorbike cop came in and said it was a big deal I would be out in a short time anyway I explained that is was quite a big deal as I could no longer work as the sentence for reckless driving is a 24hr suspension of my licence he then said that’s why I only suspended your truckers licence to which I replied I still can’t get to and from work without a standard drivers license the Sargent then asked him if I was any trouble to which the officer replied that I complied and listened when spoken to etc and the Sargent said unsuspend his license then the motorbike cop said it was the assistant sheriff that made the call on scene and then left in what I would call a bad mood saying “I thought we were all square” after I asked what the assistant sheriffs badge number was the Sargent then let me know what it was as the motorbike cop had left then a few minutes later the motorbike cop cam back and said they would be suspending both my licenses as it is compulsory with the charge of reckless operation then a few moments later the Sargent came back and explained that he got a phone call from the assistant sheriffs who had told him that I cannot have the charge without the suspension and explained it in more detail then the judicial branch employee asked to speak to me as i had requested him before I was charged the officers said I was already serving time and they couldn’t let him speak to me my co workers witnessed the arrest up until they were given keys to the truck at which point they were asked to leave i have co workers that are willing to testify I got three badge numbers which are the following

21185 and 18042 which are the “Motorbike Cop” and the “Crown Vic” cop I’m not sure which is which and finally 93224 which is the “Assistant Sherrifs”

I would like to appeal this charge as it is incorrect as per the penal code

I, Thomas Herron , hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))

Image POLICE OFFICER III Edward Linton
Pilot, Air Support Divison
Detective Trainee, Major Crimes Divison
Field Training Officer, Field Training Divison
Detective Support Officer, Detective Support Unit
Academy Instructor Trainee, Recruitment & Employment Divison
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 29 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0074, State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

My name is Associate Justice Judith Mason and I will be handling this case under docket number #22-CM-0074. As a plea agreement has been presented and accepted by all parties, this case will be immediately resolved and a verdict will be posted momentarily.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Document 1 | Filed 28/NOV/2022 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0074
    Date Filed:
    26/NOV/2022
    Violations:
    VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    State of San Andreas

v.

Thomas Herron

PLEA AGREEMENT

• Pursuant to the case of State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron; Deputy Attorney General Marchisio, Director Winejudge, and the defendant, Thomas Herron, have entered into agreement, the terms of which are as follows;
    1. Current Charges
      1. VC01 - Speeding 1st Degree
      2. VC05 - Improper Traffic Maneuvers
      3. VC08 - Negligent Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    2. Former Charges
      The state shall pursue the current charges listed above, in place of the original charges listed below:
      1. VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    3. General Provisions
      • The defendant agrees to plead guilty to the Current Charges outlined in Section I. The State waives the right to pursue the Former Charges outlined in Section II in regards to this particular incident. The defendant will not be required to pay court fees or associated appeal fees.
    4. Waiver of Rights
      • It is CRITICAL that you read this section of the plea agreement thoroughly. By signing this document, the defendant agrees to surrender certain rights, notably; the defendant may not further appeal charges agreed to within this plea bargain.

This agreement may not be terminated at the discretion of an defendant, the defendant's counsel, nor the prosecution; it may only be terminated by the presiding judge under strict guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas.

By signing this document, the defendant is pleading guilty to the charges outlined in Section I and these charges may not be challenged at a later date.

Roderick Marchisio
    Deputy Attorney General Roderick Marchisio
    Date Signed: 28/NOV/2022

Robert Winejudge
    Public Defense Attorney Winejudge
    Date Signed: 28/NOV/2022

Thomas Herron
    Thomas Herron
    Defendant
    Date Signed: 28/11/2022

Judy Mason
    Honorable Judith Mason
    Date Signed: 01/DEC/2022

Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0074

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron
22-CM-0074

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 1st day of December, 2022.

• The case of #22-CM-0074, State of San Andreas v. Thomas Herron has been resolved.

A plea agreement signed by all parties has been accepted by the court. As outlined in the full agreement, the prosecution agrees to no longer pursue the misdemeanor Reckless Operation charge in exchange for a guilty plea of three vehicular citations.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
    • On the count of VC01 - Speeding 1st Degree, I find the defendant, Thomas Herron, guilty.
    • On the count of VC05 - Improper Traffic Maneuvers, I find the defendant, Thomas Herron, guilty.
    • On the count of VC08 - Negligent Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle, I find the defendant, Thomas Herron, guilty.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”