1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Herrman Wolff.
    Phone Number: #298-4429
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: Assistant Editor
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Context
      I am requesting comment from the LSPD as a whole on the conduct of various individuals during a trial that took place on the 23rd of May 2022. The comments were captured in body cam footage submitted as part of an exhibit for a case, and thus is publicly available and attached below. It appears the comments made by the individuals during the trial went unnoticed since they were spoken quietly, despite this, the nature of the comments and commentary is still serious in nature.

I refer to the following court case: Court Records #22-CM-0020. Exhibit three, Body Cam footage submitted by Alex Schill. I have included key points of the body cam footage below, but the entire commentary throughout is cause for concern.

Timeline
      When: 1 Minute 42 Seconds
      What: Usage of the word "cripple" when referring to an individual who was injured.
      Who: Phillipe Sanchez and Sayaka Yukimora

When: 3 Minutes 26 Seconds (and throughout)
      What: Giving supplementary information and contextual evidence to a prosecuting attorney.
      Who: Phillipe Sanchez and Sayaka Yukimora

When: 19 Minutes 56 Seconds
      What: Derogatory comment directed towards witness : "You touched the bag you ditzy bitch"
      Who: Phillipe Sanchez

When: 20 Minutes 27 Seconds
      What: Derogatory comment directed towards defence attorney: "shut up you knobbhead"
      Who: Phillipe Sanchez

When: Throughout
      What: Worrying bias commentary throughout that paint LSPD in a negative light
      Who: Phillipe Sanchez, Alex Schill, Ace Butosalv, Sayaka Yukimora, Jessica Nash, Jaxon Nash

Requests for Comment
      1. Does The LSPD believe this is acceptable behaviour from individuals within the force, regardless if the comments could be heard or not?
      2. Is it typical for officers to express these kinds of thoughts and personal commentaries about the individuals they bring charges against?
      3. Does the LSPD find it acceptable that individuals within the force are purposefully supplying the prosecution with details and instructions during an active court trial?
      4. Does the LSPD find the comments by Phillipe Sanchez, in relation to a defence attorney and witness, acceptable?
      5. With relation to GF25 - Felony Contempt of Court, the commentary throughout and especially the comments made by Phillipe Sanchez could be seen as a breach of this stature. Will the LSPD conduct an investigation into this matter and consult the Judicial Branch about potential breaches of it by its officers?
      I appreciate your time and look forward to your response.
Tim Havlicek
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: kris giggs

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Request for Comment [Weazel News]

Post by Tim Havlicek »

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Dear @Herrman_Wolff,

If you feel an employee of the Los Santos Police Department violated protocol or acted in a manner unbecoming of an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, you are encouraged to formalize and submit an Internal Affairs Complaint.

The Public Inquiries section is a space for members of the press and the public to request information, comments, and meetings and should remain free of libel - any behavior deemed inappropriate by any employee of the Los Santos Police Department should be reported and will be investigated thoroughly and objectively. No further comments will be provided at this time.

• Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Tim Havlicek
    Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
    Los Santos Police Department
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT I Tim Havlicek
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”