Defendant Address: CHURCH OF FLARG
(( Defendant Discord: Kaz#9659 ))
Requested Attorney: ONE THAT WILL WIN
Charging Department: POLEECE DEPARTMANT
Date & Time of Incident(s): 17/OCOTBA/2022 BUT I WUZ ARASTED JUST 2DAY
Charge(s):
  • FAIL 2 COMPLY
Narrative:
I WAS AT THE CORT HOSE AND GOT CHARGE BY COLT DANYIELS AND HE CALL THE COPS AND THEY CAME TO GET ME. WE WERE IN THE FRUNT OF THE CORT HOSE AND THE COP APROCHED ME IN MY CAR AND DIDNT ASK NUTHIN OR ANYTHING - I START DRIVIN AND HE CHASE ME WITH HIS LITE AN SYRUNS ON.

I GOT ARASTED 2DAY AND SHAREOF DEEPARTMANT SED I GOT FAYLOUR 2 COMPLIE WHEN THE POLEECE MAN NEVER TOLD ME ANY COMMAND OR ANY THANG. THEIR WUZ NOTHIN TO COMPLIE WITH. I DROVE OFF, I IS GILTY OF THAT, BUT HE SAID NOTHIN TO ME SO WHY DO I GET FAILYOUR 2 COMPLIES? THE COP WAS BADGE #15110, NEVER TOLD ME COMAND.

I, Scoobie Bathsheba, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas vs Scoobie Bathsheba

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Bathsheba

Unfortunately the Superior Court of San Andreas will not be hearing your case. As mentioned in your filing of this case, the charges you are disputing were placed on October 17th of 2022. In the Superior Court of San Andreas - Criminal Court Filing Information document it states, "In order to ensure that justice is administered properly and in a timely manner, we require that any criminal case be submitted within seven (7) days from the alleged incident."

I do understand that you were only arrested for the alleged crimes on the 17th of November however it is clear from your very own narrative that you were aware you were a fugitive from justice for the last month and if you had turned yourself in before you were arrested on these warrants a month after the situation took place you would've had ample time to file your case within the specified time frame. This case will now be archived.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”