• Date: 02/09/1990
      Place: Northern Ireland
  • 1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 427-5805
  • 1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Road Worker
      Length of Employment: 2 Weeks
      Title: Worker
      Reason for Leaving: Pursuing a legal career

Company Name: Oil Miner
      Length of Employment: 2 Weeks
      Title: Miner
      Reason for Leaving: Pursuing a legal career
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am looking to work for the San Andreas Judicial Branch because of my past history with what criminals can do to ruin a life I saw how the criminal life can affect someone when my cousin fell into it after he had built up some debt and was unable to pay it back and in turn was forced to turn to them ways and because of this I would like to become a prosecutor in the future as my goal because it is my belief that the criminal life only breeds more and more criminals so if we cut it off at the roots it can prevent others from going down the same path I have also been fascinated with the legal system from a young age as my late grandfather was a judge in my hometown, I have also been wronged myself in the past with no justice being brought to the criminals I truly believe I can make a difference in this job and bring hope to the people of Los Santos I believe my family history only helps me and makes me strive to become the best I can and also gives me both sides of the story as even i dont blame my brother despite his actions and this has given me sympathy towards others in some ways
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Thomas Herron was born in Northern Ireland as a teen he saw his cousin and older sister fall into bad lives with his cousin turning to crime to pay back a debt and his sister dying from a drug overdose because of this past he was very passionate about taking a legal profession with his grandfather's help. The family is very close despite their past and Tommy moved to the united states with his cousin and his ex-girlfriend unfortunately his cousin didn’t change his ways when they moved here Tommy continued graduating from university getting A* and A Grades since then he has done some freelance work for the money while preparing himself for bar exam he has flown back and forth to his home town to keep in touch with his family and help on the farm he is active in his community in the states in drug rehab groups helping where he can
  • 3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum.):
    • I would say I am “persistent” as with all the things I have done I have stuck them out to the end without wavering in the amount of work I put into them I believe this also shows in my community work the most with a drug rehab group which I started working with after seeing the effects of drug addiction in my family I also see this in my pursuit of a legal career even after moving country
  • 3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I saw this in an ad but had knew i was wanting this position beforehand
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No only a warning
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Temp-774233#6030
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:UTC
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • No
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Employment Application] Thomas Herron

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Herron,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Employment Application] Thomas Herron

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Herron,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • 2.1 - Would you please elaborate on your prior working experience, even if not in the judicial field?
  • 3.1, 3.2, 3,3 and 3.4 - Before making a final decision on your application, I would like to give you the opportunity to review your answers throughout the long response section, from both a grammar point of view as well as the content itself.
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: [Employment Application] Thomas Herron [PENDING EDIT]

Re: [Employment Application] Thomas Herron [PENDING EDIT]