1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Herrman Wolff
    Phone Number: 298-4429
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: Weazel News Assistant Editor
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Dear Sir/Madam,

I am submitting a request for a face-to-face meeting with Officer Jack Bezrukov since I have a few questions that directly surround recent events that appear to have him at the forefront. I, of course, expect a Media Relations officer there as well to act as mediator and advise Officer Bezrukov.

I am happy to provide my questions up front to assist, but would appreciate the interview and subsequent answers to be in person for any follow up I may have.

Kind Regards,
      Herrman Wolff
      Weazel News Assistant Writer
Tim Havlicek
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: kris giggs

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Request for Meeting [Weazel News]

Post by Tim Havlicek »

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Dear @Herrman_Wolff,

Thank you for forwarding this request.

Only certified Spokespersons, Liaisons, and Staff Officers may release specific information pertinent to Los Santos Police Department, and any events that involve the Los Santos Police Department and its employees. While Liaisons can only release pre-determined factual information, Spokespersons and Staff Officers alike can speak on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department.

You may forward any questions you may have prepared for your meeting to the Media Relations Division and we will do our best to assist with your request in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.

• Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Tim Havlicek
    Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT I Tim Havlicek
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Herrman Wolff
ECRP Forum Name: Herrman_Wolff

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Herrman Wolff »

Dear @Tim Havlicek ,

Thank you very much for your swift reply. I appreciate my request was out of the ordinary and I expected the returned answer. I have reformed my questions to now fit the suggested requirements. I shall list the questions below for your own convenience and, in contrast to the initial request, I do not mind if the answers are submitted to myself via E-Mail or face-to-face. Feel free to chose whatever is most convenient to you, as I would hate to take more of your time than I already have.
  1. How does the LSPD respond to claims that recent handling of Officer Bezrukov have been negligent? The claims previously mentioned are in relation to reports that Officer Bezrukov was allowed to be on scene and interact with a gang that has previously threatened his life, which caused escalation in the current situation.
  2. There could be controversy surrounding the recent reassignment of Officer Berzukov to the Gang Enforcement Detail. Can the LSPD confirm or deny if Officer Bezrukov assigned workload would include any work items relating to The Underground? If so, does the LSPD feel this is appropriate and that Officer Bezrukov can remain impartial?
  3. Has the LSPD reconsidered its placement and patrol of officers following the escalation in events that resulted in a shoot-out in a civilian neighbourhood?
As always, I appreciate your time and look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Herrman Wolff
Weazel News Assistant Writer
Tim Havlicek
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: kris giggs

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Tim Havlicek »

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Dear @Herrman_Wolff,

Thank you for forwarding this request.

The Los Santos Police Department has always had and will continue to have a strong stance on employee negligence, misconduct, and harassment - detesting these actions while continuing to pursue equal policing on both ends. The Internal Affairs Division is exclusively dedicated to investigating the aforementioned incidents with due evidence as claims without proper backing are unable to be investigated fairly and in a timely manner.

All Officers are to maintain objectivity and impartiality as their job requires it. Gang Officers and Gang Detectives alike are extensively trained in how to operate with these groups within a legal and moral parameter compared to regular Officers which are not specialized to handle the workloads a Gang Officer or Gang Detective would.

In terms of patrol, the Los Santos Police Department increased patrol around points of interest around the city for criminal organizations with the Metropolitan Division taking the lead with active deployment patrols to increase safety, and decrease the likelihood of gangs and designated terrorist organizations operating visibly, and freely - disallowing them to instigate attacks on civilians and law enforcement in civilian neighborhoods in broad daylight as previously noted.

We urge everyone to report any suspicious activity in their neighborhoods by dialing 911 as preventing crimes is much easier and safer than stopping them - decreasing the likelihood of escalation.

• Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Tim Havlicek
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT I Tim Havlicek
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”