Defendant Address: Homeless
(( Defendant Discord: BillyB#1279 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: Los Santos Police Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 07/NOV/2022 18:45
Charge(s):
  • Failure to Comply
Narrative:

I was falsely charged with Failure to Comply as a result of a traffic stop which resulted from the following situation:-

I drove up to a traffic stop just outside Pillbox Medical Department and noticed that a flat bed was approaching in the left lane behind me, I stayed in the right lane behind the Police scout to allow the flatbed past. I stayed behind the traffic stop and was then approached and told by 15701 to "go from the other side of the road". I then began driving over to the other side of the road, giving the officers room whilst they conducted their traffic stop/vehicle impound. I also could not fully understand the officer due to his broken English but I noticed he mentioned something after telling me to go to the other side of the road.

I then began driving up to Vinewood Blvd toward the bank and noticed a Police Scout behind me pulling me over. I immediately complied by pulling over and I also turned on my phone to record. I was then approached by 15701 who was very rude in the way he spoke to me and demanded I show him my license. I of course complied and then notified the officer that I was carrying my licensed firearm.

The officer then advised me they were pulling me over because "you crossed the other side of the lane, I told you multiple times" again in broken English which was very difficult to understand. At this point I asked the officer to call for a supervisor which he did. I also asked for the officer to provide their badge number which they initially refused to do and just walked off back to their vehicle. I then followed the officer and asked for their badge number but they told me to just get back in my vehicle. I complied and waited for supervisors to arrive.

Two supervisors arrived, one of them was Officer Sorvanis 8814 and the other was Sgt John Styll 19491. I spoke to Sorvanis and advised him of the situation. He then went to speak to Officer 15701 and later returned stating that after further discussion he would not be giving me a ticket. I was then left for a while as a few other senior officers arrived. I was then approached by Officer 15701 who told me their badge number again and then went onto saying that on my previous record I have things like "Disorderly Conduct" and "things like this manner of thing". Again, it was difficult to understand the officer due to his lack of ability to clearly communicate in English. I was extremely confused by this as I had just been told by a more senior officer that the ticket was not going to be issued. I then went and spoke to Officer Sorvanis to try and understand what was going on. He then said that it is going to be applied to my record and my only option to remove the fine would be to file an IA complaint.

I enquired further about this to understand why he had changed his mind to which he said that since they have reviewed evidence it is clear that I went into the incorrect lane of travel. At this point I was furious and had Officer 15701 going crazy about my headlights on my RV and I also had Officer Sorvanis asking to see my license which I assume was for my licensed firearms I had visible. Officer Sorvanis then ended the conversation as I was not listening to him. He then returned to his vehicle with Sgt Styll and Officer 15701 also returned to theirs. At this point, I assumed I was being let go as there was no reason for me to believe otherwise. With hindsight, I should've queried this and asked whether I was still being detained.

I then got back into my vehicle and drove off further down the street, I was then lit back up by Officer 15701 who then also used their siren to get my attention. Seeing this, I immediately pulled over and then exited my vehicle to quiz the officer on why he was stopping me again. I was then told to get back into my vehicle, I then began walking back to my vehicle and once I got to the driver side door, as instructed to do so, I was then told to put my hands up by Officer 15701 but I had already entered my vehicle. I then asked the officer to call for a supervisor again as he was effectively kidnapping me, he refused to do this and stated that I had his badge number. I then had to call 911 to get a supervisor on scene and I stayed in my vehicle until a supervisor arrived as I feared the officer may harm me. I then saw another unit stop a vehicle outside the bank and I then felt a little safer so I exited the vehicle and complied with Officer 15701 who then handcuffed me. I noticed a large amount of what I can only assume are senior officers arrived. I was then searched and had my personal items removed from me and advised I was being arrested for Failure to Comply.

I then began speaking to Sgt John Styll advising him of why I thought I was being falsely arrested, stating that the “failure to comply” accusation was inaccurate because I complied with the officer’s orders to get back to my vehicle. Sgt Styll then further confused me by not really giving me a straight answer as to why I was being arrested and he did not listen to my pleas for help. Instead I was thrown into the back of Officer 15701’s vehicle and had my RV searched and then impounded. I was then taken to Mission Row PD and was jailed.

After being released, whilst waiting for my personal belongings which had been stolen from me, I overheard Officer 15701 speaking with other officers about what grounds he would need to suspend a firearm’s license and I specifically heard him mention the charge “Faillure to Comply”. I immediately knew he was then trying to get my firearm’s license suspended even though he had no grounds for this. As you can imagine, this greatly annoyed me and combined with the fact that he had still not submitted my personal items into my storage locker which is standard procedure, I was furious.

After kicking off quite a fuss in the MRPD lobby Officer 15701 decided to show his face and eventually began giving me my items back.

I, Waldo Marshall, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Waldo Marshall

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Waldo Marshall

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 10 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Waldo Marshall
ECRP Forum Name: BillyB

Post by Waldo Marshall »

State of San Andreas v. Waldo Marshall

• Dear Honourable Chief Justice Colt Daniels,

I would like to add to the record that following the false arrest and subsequent charge of GM10 - Failure to Comply / Identify by Officer King, I have now been fired from my job as a Junior Mechanic with Los Santos Customs which has resorted in great financial loss, further stresses and now suffering with depression and suicidal thoughts.

I therefore ask that this case be prioritised accordingly as for each day this case is prolonged is another day of lost earnings.

Respectfully,
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

This case is being dismissed in favor of the prosecution. (( Player is no longer a member of the community. ))

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”