Tour Request - Jason Stafford

Stafford Lee
ECRP Forum Name: zeiglermensch

LSPD Awards for Service

LSEMS Awards

Tour Request - Jason Stafford

Post by Stafford Lee »

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Jason Stafford

Phone Number: (209) 292-9709

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes

If so, please elaborate:
Vandalism charge from a while back.
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
Almost always

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
I wish to see some of the hidden places that I normally do not see when on shift.
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Jason Stafford (Note: Write all names if this is a group tour)
DATE SIGNED: 11/04/2022
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: Tour Request - Jason Stafford

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Dear Firstname Lastname

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been accepted.
Please adhere to the following rules during your tour
  • Must not be in possession of any weapon or firearm of any type at the time of the tour, regardless of your permit.
  • Must be able to follow instructions given to you by the Correctional Officer in charge.
  • Must be polite and respectful to inmates and Correctional Officers during the tour.
  • Must not share any classified/sensitive information exposed to them during the tour. This includes, but is not limited to the names of suspects, victims, witnesses; Department procedures, etc.
  • Must not assist Correctional Officers with their duties unless explicitly requested to do so.
  • Must not go within five feet of any inmate
  • Must not intentionally leave the tour group
  • Must keep your phone in your pocket for the duration of the tour and not record any voice/video or take photographs anywhere on the premises without explicit permission from SADOC Public Relations.
Your tour request will expire in one week and at that point, you will need to resubmit a tour request.

Sincerely,
Marc Ericsson
Lieutenant , Editor-in-Chief
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Kourtney Lafleur
Warden

[email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee
San Andreas State Government

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Adam Payne
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

Re: Tour Request - Jason Stafford

Post by Adam Payne »

Dear Jason Stafford

We're sending you this notice to inform you that your tour request with the Los Santos Department of Corrections has expired and is no longer valid. If you wish to resume taking tours with officers of the Department of Corrections, you must resubmit another tour request on our website.

Sincerely,

Adam Payne
Commander, Public Relations Promoter

[email protected]

Kourtney Lafleur
Warden

[email protected]
Image ASSISTANT WARDEN Adam Payne (Ret.)
San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”