LSEMS | (FRD) Felon Ridealong Program | Form and Information | STATUS: OPEN

Emergency Medical Services
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS | (FRD) Felon Ridealong Program | Form and Information | STATUS: OPEN

Post by Emergency Medical Services »

1. Ride-Along Program
The Los Santos Emergency Services is offering previous felons that have undergone the Felon Reformation Program with the Department of Corrections a second chance at a legalized government job that has career progression and development opportunities for those who seek this route.

In order to qualify for our felon ride-along program, you must have gone through the felon reformation program and be able to receive positive feedback about you completing the program from the Department of Corrections, and be able to meet the requirements listed below. Failure to meet these requirements may result in you being unable to submit a ride-along request through this system.

If your application is set to approved it will remain active for fourteen days; once the fourteenth day arrives your request will be set as expired and closed and you will need to submit a new ride-along request to participate in further ride-alongs.
2. Rules and Regulations
Before applying for a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services through the Felon Reformation Program, please know that you will be agreeing to and expected to adhere to the following.
  • You must have undergone and completed the Felon Reformation Program with the Department of Corrections.
  • You cannot be convicted of any Serious Misdemeanors, Serious Felonies, Violent Crimes, or Sex Crimes.
  • You must be at least 18 years of age.
  • You must be able to identify yourself with a valid ID or driver's license.
  • You must be mentally, physically, and emotionally stable during your LSEMS ride-along.
  • You must not be in possession of any firearms or weapons during your LSEMS ride-along.
  • You must consent to a background check from LSEMS which will determine your eligibility.
  • You must follow the instructions given to you by the Medic In-Charge.
  • You must be polite and respectful at ALL Times on ALL Scenes attended.
  • You must agree to sign a waiver of liability indemnifying the LSEMS from any physical or psychological injuries sustained during your ride-along. LSEMS will take ALL reasonable steps to prevent this from occurring but the very nature of emergency work is that it can be unpredictable and dangerous.
3. Additional Information
After submitting a Ride-Along Request the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services will review your application and conduct a background check before reaching out to the Department of Corrections regarding your attendance in their program. If your request has been accepted, you must make your way to Pillbox Hill Medical Centre located on Elgin Avenue and find an EMT-Advanced or above to conduct your ride-along.

Please remember that you must bring some form of identification with you so that your medic in charge is able to identify you. You must also remember that you must leave any licensed firearms or equipment (eg. crowbar, hammers, knives) at home or locked away securely.

The Los Santos Emergency Medical Services reserves the right to refuse participation in this program and to cancel the Ride Along at short notice as our ability to offer this could be affected by an increase of operational demand(s) which includes training priority.
4. Format
A ride-along request may be submitted by creating a topic in this section with the below-listed title and form.

Thread Title
[FRD Ride-Along Request] Fname Lname
Application Form Code

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sStCget.png[/img]
[lsemssubtitle]1. Requestee Details[/lsemssubtitle]
[divbox=white]
[b]1.1 Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]1.2 Date of Birth:[/b] ANSWER
[b]1.3 Phone Number:[/b] ANSWER
[b]1.4 Occupation:[/b] ANSWER
[/divbox]

[lsemssubtitle]2. Requestee Details[/lsemssubtitle]
[divbox=white]
[b]2.1 Have you completed the felon reformation program?[/b]
ANSWER

[b]2.2 Availability:[/b] 
ANSWER

[b]2.3 Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:[/b]
ANSWER

[b]2.4 Have you read our information which contains the rules and regulations?:[/b]
ANSWER

[/divbox]

[lsemssubtitle]3. Release & Wavier[/lsemssubtitle]
[divbox=white]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[i]I, [b]The Applicant[/b]; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. [b]I understand [/b]that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, [b]I assume[/b] all related risks, whether known or unknown to me. [b]I agree[/b] to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program. [b]I understand[/b] that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the [b]Rules and Requirements[/b] they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the [b]Terms and Conditions[/b] set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services[/i]
[/divbox]

[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]3.1 Signature:[/b] ANSWER
[b]3.2 Date:[/b] ANSWER

[/divbox]
[/divbox]
Application Form Live
1. Requestee Details
1.1 Name: ANSWER
1.2 Date of Birth: ANSWER
1.3 Phone Number: ANSWER
1.4 Occupation: ANSWER
2. Requestee Details
2.1 Have you completed the felon reformation program?
ANSWER

2.2 Availability:
ANSWER

2.3 Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
ANSWER

2.4 Have you read our information which contains the rules and regulations?:
ANSWER
3. Release & Wavier
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
3.1 Signature: ANSWER
3.2 Date: ANSWER

Return to “Ride-Along Program”