Recognition of an Exemplary Veteran Deputy

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
Bobby Kirk
Sheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Recognition of an Exemplary Veteran Deputy

Post by Bobby Kirk »

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Recognition of an Exemplary Veteran Deputy

LOS SANTOS COUNTY, OCTOBER 17th, 2022 - Sheriff Bobby Kirk of Los Santos County, is proud to recognize the continuous selfless service of Master Deputy Elian Ramos by awarding him the Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance.

Master Deputy Elian Ramos transferred to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department on October 3rd, 2020, and has since consecutively served the public as a member of the Department.

During his time in the department, Master Deputy Ramos grew to become a mentor through our Field Training Program and dedicated the majority of his career to the Special Enforcement Detail in which he worked his way through the ranks, eventually becoming a command member of the department's elite.

In the department, for many, Master Deputy Ramos has been an inspiration, as he has always strived to inspire and teach others. This was no different for the Special Enforcement Detail, where he spent a great deal hiring, training, and guiding operators to become who they are now, or who they were in the past.

Today I would like to recognize a colleague of yours, a man who countless times throughout his 793 days in service has shown selflessness and dedication in the field, a man who has always tried to strive for perfection, a man who has done his best to connect with the public that we swore to serve.

Starting as a Deputy Sheriff I after reinstating into our department on October 3rd, 2020, he quickly grew in ranks due to his dedication, and he quickly found passion in this department's Special Enforcement Detail, a division which he quickly took fond of. Throughout his career in the Special Enforcement Detail, he worked closely with its leadership and assisted with the development of new procedures, and new regulations, and worked his way to become a member of SED Command. Throughout his time in the division, he has logged over 90 deployments/patrol reports and countless training sessions, all of which have aided him in becoming the man and deputy that he is today.

The man that I am speaking of is Master Deputy Elian Ramos, and as the Sheriff, I would like to thank him for everything that he has done for the department, and I would also like to wish him nothing but the best in what he intends to do in the future, and I will support his career developments in any way that I possibly can.

(( I would also like to thank Ramos for sticking with the Sheriff's Department since he first joined in 2019 as Joe Deys, although with a few breaks in between, I consider him as one of the founding members, and this won't change. ))

Today, I would like to award Master Deputy Ramos for his selfless service throughout the years, both as a field deputy, and also as a special operator, by issuing him the Executive Staff Ribbon for Outstanding Performance.

• From

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “News Room”