#22-CM-0075, State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer

Augustus Spencer
ECRP Forum Name: Temp774233

#22-CM-0075, State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer

Post by Augustus Spencer »

Defendant Name: Augustus Spencer
Defendant Phone: 596-3229
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: Temp774233#6030 ))
Requested Attorney:N/A
Charging Department: Los Santos Sheriff's Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 15/10/2022
Charge(s):
  • VF01 - Evading an Officer
    GF11 - Accessory to Grand Theft Auto
Narrative:
On October 15th, 2022 I was down at the truck depot on Plaice place I had just finished a cargo shipment and wass returnning my rented Truck when a man asked me if I wanted a better job I said yes he then told me for every $500 I make i pay him $100 which seemed fair as he was giving me the better job he then got on my rented faggio and told me to hop on he then took me to a building not far away and told me to wait there so I did he then returned a few minutes later and picked me up in a purple car we were north bound on senora freeway when a police car pulled out behind us and started chasing us the driver pulled up on a dirt road the police officer got out and ordered the driver our then he tried to pull him out but the driver resisted and sped away a chase then happened to end on the highway beside the construcion site when the car broke down the drivver got out and shouted run so I did out of panic and adreanaline i stopped after around 50m and put my hands up i was then arrested on the way up to prison the officer asked me how did i plead and again out of panic i said guilty which he replied to with good boy i am now out of prison and wish to appeal the charges as i didnt steal the vehicle and dont feel i should be charged for evding

I, Augustus Spencer, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Pavel Perrault
ECRP Forum Name: DC2MT74

Post by Pavel Perrault »

Rockford Law

State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer

I, Pavel Perrault, will be taking on the role of defending Augustus Spencer in this case. I have made myself familiar with the facts of the case and have communicated with the client. I am ready to continue at the court's discretion.

Respectfully,
    Attorney
    Rockford Law
    (909) 233-8504 [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 10 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Re: State of San Andreas v. Edward Greeg

I've made Mr. Spencer aware that his current defense lawyer will not be returning to the city. ((The current defense lawyer let the prosecution know he will not be returning to the game.)) Mr. Spencer asked if I could represent him or put him in contact with someone who can. That being said. I, Public Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, will be representing the defendant Augustus Spencer in this case.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0075, State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

My name is Associate Justice Judith Mason and I will be handling this case under docket number #22-CM-0075. As a plea agreement has been presented and accepted by all parties, this case will be immediately resolved and a verdict will be posted momentarily.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Document 1 | Filed 4/12/2022 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0075
    Date Filed:
    15/10/2022
    State of San Andreas

v.

Augustus Spencer

PLEA AGREEMENT

• Pursuant to the case of State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer; Prosecuting Attorney Roderick Marchisio, Public Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, and the defendant, Augustus Spencer, have entered into agreement, the terms of which are as follows;
    1. Current Charges
      1. VF01 - Evading an Officer
      2. GM04 - Resisting Arrest
    2. Former Charges
      The state shall pursue the current charges listed above, in place of the original charges listed below:
      1. VF01 - Evading an Officer
      2. GF11 - Accessory to Grand Theft Auto
    3. General Provisions
      • The defendant agrees to plead guilty to the Current Charges outlined in Section I. The State waives the right to pursue the Former Charges outlined in Section II in regards to this particular incident. The defendant will not be required to pay court fees or associated appeal fees.
    4. Waiver of Rights
      • It is CRITICAL that you read this section of the plea agreement thoroughly. By signing this document, the defendant agrees to surrender certain rights, notably; the defendant may not further appeal charges agreed to within this plea bargain.

This agreement may not be terminated at the discretion of an defendant, the defendant's counsel, nor the prosecution; it may only be terminated by the presiding judge under strict guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas.

By signing this document, the defendant is pleading guilty to the charges outlined in Section I and these charges may not be challenged at a later date.

Roderick Marchisio
    Deputy Attorney General Roderick Marchisio
    Date Signed: 04/DEC/2022

Shaun Harper
    Public Defense Attorney Shaun Harper
    Date Signed: 4/12/2022

Augustus Spencer
    Augustus Spencer
    Defendant
    Date Signed: 04/12/2022

Judy Mason
    Honorable Judith Mason
    Date Signed: 06/DEC/2022

Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0075

A decision was reached in the above case on the 6th day of December, 2022.

The case of #22-CM-0075, State of San Andreas v. Augustus Spencer has been resolved.

A plea agreement signed by all parties has been accepted by the court. As outlined in the full agreement, the prosecution agrees to no longer pursue the GF11 - Accessory to Grand Theft Auto charge in exchange for a guilty plea of GM04 - Resisting Arrest and VF01 - Evading an Officer.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
  • On the count of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I find the defendant, Augustus Spencer, guilty.
  • On the count of GM04 - Resisting Arrest, I find the defendant, Augustus Spencer, guilty.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”