REQUESTEE DETAILS
Full Name Jamal Wilman
Date of Birth: 11/05/2000
Phone Number: 2068107
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: [/b Yes

REQUEST DETAILS
Availability
within the next 4-5 hours I am free

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?
I want to learn how to be a medic, it inspires me a lot and one da I may just apply to be a medic! I would like to go on a ride along with someone to see how the job works and how they perform there amazing job! I am looking forward to see how a professional goes about their day to day job and how they conduct themselves with each situation thrown at them. Once again I am very excited!

RELEASE & WAIVER
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participate in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me.
I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program.
I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Regulations and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.
Signature: Jamal Wilman
Date Signed: 09/10/2022
River Paige
EMT-P
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Re: [DENIED] Jamal Wilman

Post by River Paige »

Dear Jamal Wilman,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been DENIED. We would like to thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program, it has denied for the following reasons:
  • Serious felonies on your criminal history.

Kind regards,
Master EMT | Field Training Instructor
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”