Defendant Address: NO FIXED ABODE
(( Defendant Discord: HATCHY#5861 ))
Requested Attorney: Cyrus
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 02/10/2022 16:00ish
Charge(s):
  • MURDER
Narrative:
on the 2nd of the 10th I Gali Vanti of no fixed address signed on for work at the freelance job, Construction as I had been doing so without issue for around a week. apon signing on to the job collecting my uniform and joining my fellow workers a man whom I had not seen before in town called me a bitch, he was driving the truck with all of the fellow workers in...

When a new incident came up he did not start driving toward the job site. Fellow workers and I asked him to hurry up (Time is money ya know) He then said for me to get out of the truck and pulled over. Then he said "Aight imma KILL you bitch ass when we get to the site" We all laughed it off as these kinds of THREATS are made daily on the job site but mostly as banter.

He then proceeded to drive over and above the speed limit, arriving at the job site at such speed he flipped the truck onto its side. we all luckily made it out alive, (I believe that was his first attempt at killing us)

I then set to work, but was immediately attacked by this man, with him proclaiming "imma KILL your bitch ass". I managed to knock him back, and proclaimed "Aight, man you cool now? You gonna be Chill" to this he replied "Nah imma KILL you bitch"

At this point, he had now made not one but THREE Verbal threats to my life, Had attempted to kill me and our fellow workers with his dangerous driving, Had physically attacked me and had then said further he was going to continue to attack me I felt I had no other choice but to defend not only my life but the lives of others around me by making this chap un-combat worthy

I had given him warnings and asked him to stop. I felt that due to the remote location of the job site the police would not arrive in time. I took my utility knife (used for cutting straps and mitigating incidents) and stabbed the man with the intention of wounding BUT not Killing him. Unfortunately, he died on the spot.

I feel awful that this whole situation happened, however, I am NOT a murderer. When the police arrived I was rightly very shaken up, I presented myself without being asked to the offices on the scene. I told them what had happened. my co-workers also told them what had happened. (Rick, was right by me when this happened). I was the victim in this interaction. however, the officer immediately cuffed me and called me a murderer. Threw me in jail and pressed charges without having the time to hear me out.

I was refused a lawyer when asked and thrown immediately into Jail.

As a new resident of SA these charges will impede on my ambitions of joining a government-based job and lead me unfairly into a life of crime.

I, Gali Vanti , hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Gali Vanti

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Gali Vantis
ECRP Forum Name: Gali vantis

Post by Gali Vantis »

Dear Sirs / Madams

I would like an update on this case please?
If you would be so kind as to reply via email I would very much appreciate it.

Kindest Regards

Mr Vanti Esq
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Gali Vanti

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 10 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Gali Vantis
ECRP Forum Name: Gali vantis

Post by Gali Vantis »

Can I get an update on this case please?
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Docket Notice

• Dear @Gali Vantis,

At the moment your case has been received as per the Notice of Receipt. However, it has not been activated. As the Notice of Receipt states ''Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.''

You can view all the active cases HERE. Additionally, you can check the list of other cases still pending activation HERE.

You will have to wait until you case is activated. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to a public defense attorney if you wish to further discuss your case.

Respectfully,

Deputy Chief Public Defender
    5356160 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

• Honorable Colt Daniels,

I, Public Defense Attorney Shaun Harper, will be representing the defendant Gali Vanti in this case.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-0014, State of San Andreas v. Gali Vanti

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0014, State of San Andreas v. Gali Vanti

• To whom it concerns,

I am Court Clerk Hugh R. Allgood, I will be presiding over this case in the Superior Court of San Andreas under the direction of Chief Justice Colt Daniels. I am assigning this case under Superior Court of San Andreas docket number 23-CM-0014. As both sides have representation, immediately following this notice, I will be ordering discovery.

Respectfully,

Court Clerk
(909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

#23-CM-0014
Presiding Judge: Hugh R. Allgood & Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0014

A court order was entered in the above case on 16th of January, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Gali Vanti, #23-CM-0014 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Court Clerk
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Allgood,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0014
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio
    Exhibit #1: Arrest Report Gali Vanti
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report as written by Officer Luigi of the Los Santos Police Department gives insight into the situation that led to the arrest of the Defendant. In this respect, we specifically note to the section in relation to the details of the incident leading up to the arrest. In this arrest report, Officer Luigi indicates that upon arrival of the scene of a killed person, the Defendant willingly came up to the Officers and told them he had escalated a fight which resulted in a roadworkers' injury, after which he killed him. Further, the Prosecution points out that the Officer in question found a knife on the Defendant, which was confirmed to be used to kill the victim.
    Exhibit #2: Bodycam footage Rija Luigi
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The bodycam footage as provided by Officer Luigi with the Los Santos Police Department shows that the Defendant willingly came up to the Officers and admitted to stabbing the victim. The Defendant can then be seen being detained and having his rights read to him. The Defendant then tells the Officers the other roadworker had threatened himself and others verbally, not physically. The Defendant then admits to taking his knife and stabbing the victim repeatedly until he was injured on the ground. The Defendant then admits that due to the victim still making verbal threats towards himself and others he stabbed the man while he was injured down on the ground, after which the victim succumbed to his wounds..
    • **Video**
      ((
      Bodycam
      RP proof
      ))
    Exhibit #3: Witness Statement Jack Bezrukov
    Type of Discovery:
    • Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The witness statement as provided by Officer Bezrukov with the Los Santos Police Department further indicates that upon arrival of the scene of a killed person, the Defendant willingly came up to the Officers and told them he had murdeed the victim in self-defense even though the victim was injured on the ground.
    Exhibit #4: Witness Statement Rija Luigi
    Type of Discovery:
    • Witness Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The witness statement as provided by Officer Luigi with the Los Santos Police Department further indicates that upon arrival of the scene of a killed person, the Defendant willingly came up to the Officers and told them he had murdeed the victim in self-defense even though the victim was injured on the ground.

Sincerely,

Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Motion to Amend Charges
Motion to Amend Charges

Honorable Allgood,

• We the Prosecution in the case are requesting an amendment of the charges.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #23-CM-0014
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio
    Original Charges:
    • SF02 - Murder
    Amended Charges:
    • SF02 - Murder
    • GF24 - Perjury

Detailed explanation:

With reference to the aforementioned, the Prosecution notes that as per the Defendants' narrative under oath as submitted to the court, the Defendant has knowingly and willingly made numerous clearly untrue statements in this official statement to mislead the court in this trial. In this respect, the Prosecution notes to the following sentences:
    • 1. I then set to work, but was immediately attacked by this man - refer to previous evidence exhibits where it becomes abundantly clear the Defendant was not actually attacked.
    • 2. Had physically attacked me and had then said further he was going to continue to attack me - again, refer to previous evidence exhibits where it becomes abundantly clear the Defendant was not actually attacked.
    • 3. I took my utility knife (used for cutting straps and mitigating incidents) and stabbed the man with the intention of wounding BUT not Killing him. Unfortunately, he died on the spot. - please refer to previous evidence exhibits where it can be concluded that the Defendant in fact stabbed the victim even while he was injured on the ground.
    • 4. Threw me in jail and pressed charges without having the time to hear me out. - the Prosecution notes with reference to the evidence exhibits as previously presented to the court that the Defendant very clearly was actually heared out as this was the reason for his detainment and later arrest.
    The Prosecution notes that in case the Prosecution had not been able to present the abundantly clear evidence as kindly provided by the Los Santos Police Department as previously presented to the Court, these false statements by the Defendant, which are in a direct relation to this trial, would at the very least have had the potential to affect the outcome of the trial. As such, the Prosecution can only conclude that the action of knowingly and willingly providing these false statements to the court should only result in the application of the charge GF24 - Perjury.

Sincerely,

Deputy Attorney General
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• To whom it concerns,

Thank you to Deputy Attorney General Marchisio for posting the ordered discovery without delay. At this time, I will be allowing 72-hours for the defense to raise any motions regarding either the motion for discovery or the motion to amend charges raised by the prosecution, or any other relevant motion the defense may have. Should the defense require additional time, I request a motion for continuance detailing the reasoning why such continuance (for an additional 72 hours) shall be granted.

Respectfully,

Court Clerk
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

State of San Andreas v.

• Honorable Court Clerk Allgood,

The defense has no motions in regards to the ''motion for discovery'' or the ''motion to amend charges'' and is ready to proceed to a trial.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Allgood,

The Prosecution is ready to proceed to trial as well.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0014

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on January 21st, 2023.

All parties in this case are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

Court Clerk
(909) 235-6076— [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

• Honorable Allgood,

Please note the Prosecution has filled in the Scheduling Tool and is awaiting your decision on a trial date and time.

Respectfully,

Deputy Attorney General
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

State of San Andreas v.

• Honorable Court Clerk Allgood,

The defense has filled in the Scheduling Tool as well and is awaiting your decision on a trial date and time.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

NOTICE OF TRIAL

#23-CM-0014

A trial date was set on the above case on 22nd of January, 2023.

In accordance with the availability reported by both parties in response to the Notice of Scheduling, this trial shall take place at 8:15 PM ((UTC ))on 29th of January, 2023 at Rockford Hills City Hall, Carcer Way, Metro Los Santos, SA.

Both parties are ordered to be present in the Judges Chambers no later than 15 minutes prior to the above listed date for pretrial arrangements. If complications occur that must result in a delay or cancelation of the trial, you are ordered to inform the court no later than 12 hours prior to the above listed date.

Court Clerk
Greg Kumerow
ECRP Forum Name: Doctor_Diddler

SAJB Awards

Post by Greg Kumerow »

• Honorable Allgood,

I, Junior Prosecuting Attorney Gregory Kumerow, will be co-counseling Deputy Attorney General Roderick Marchisio, and will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

Respectfully,

Junior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 219-6537 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

#23-CM-0014

A decision was reached in the above case on the 29th day of January, 2023.

The defendant in this case was working alongside other individuals for the San Andreas Department of Public Works, when he had a adverse interaction with another member of the work crew. This interaction, by all accounts, was an exchange of words between parties. After arriving at the work site, these two individuals continued their negative reactions with one another, and the defendant decided to pull out a knife and stab the individual, who ultimately died. This part of the facts are not disputed.

The defendant, after serving their time for murder, filed this case appealing. The defendant's statement was that he was "attacked" by the man who continued to say his intent was to kill the defendant, and the defendant resorted to using force to defend himself. The defendant claims the other individual died, despite his intentions of only wounding him. However, the evidence in this case clearly shows the investigation conducted by the police department. The defendant in speaking with the police department, tells the story as follows: The verbal interaction between the defendant and the deceased, the deceased allegedly trying to kill the defendant through a traffic collision, and the deceased threatening the defendant verbally, but not physically. At some point after these statements are made, the defendant stabs the deceased until he becomes incapacitated, however, the deceased continues to make statements to the defendant. The defendant stabs the deceased additional times until they mortally wounded, and they die.

As SF02, murder, states,

The premeditated or non-premeditated killing of another person.

I find without any reasonable doubt that the defendant killed another individual. Regarding the defendant's claim to self-defense, I find the defendant was not under direct threat for his life at the time he took these actions against the deceased, and therefore, is not immune from prosecution/conviction for murder.

As GF24, perjury, states in part,

Saying or writing something that is not true with intent to mislead during an official proceeding or trial whilst under oath
A person can only be guilty of perjury if they do any of the following in an official statement and whilst under oath.

(a)Knowingly and willfully provides false statements or information to mislead a judge and, or jury in official proceedings for or during a trial.

I find without any reasonable doubt that the defendant wrote statements which are untrue with intent to mislead during trial by attempting to mislead the judge during a trial.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
  • On the count of SF02 - murder, I find the defendant, Gali Vanti, guilty.
  • On the count of GF24 - perjury, I find the defendant, Gali Vanti, guilty.

Court Clerk

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”