WF03 - Possession of an Illegal Firearm/Weapon
    VF01 - Evading an Officer
    State of San Andreas

v.

Nicholas Valentine,
    Ali Valentine,
    Jason Valentine

NOTICE TO APPEAR

• Notice is given that Jason Valentine is ordered to appear to the San Andreas Courthouse between the dates of;
    • 25/JUN/2022
      • and
    • 02/JUL/2022
    Or make contract with the presiding judge for scheduling;

For the purpose of an Arraignment Hearing.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0056, State of San Andreas v. Jason Valentine

Post by Colt Daniels »

Document 1 | Filed 27/SEP/2022 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0056
    Date Filed:
    27/SEP/2022
    Violations:
    SF02 - Murder of a Gov. Employee
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    State of San Andreas

v.

Jason Valentine

ARREST WARRANT

• To any law enforcement officer operating within the State of San Andreas:

You are hereby directed to arrest Jason Valentine and bring him/her to the San Andreas Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd without unnecessary delay who is accused of an offense or violation based on the following document filed with the court:
    • [ ] Complaint
      [✘] Indictment
      [ ] Order of the Court

This offense is briefly described as follows:
    • GM22 - Contempt of Court

You are directed to make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch upon arrest for the purposes of an immediate Arraignment Hearing.

Should no judges be available, you are directed to inform him/her of the following and then imprison him/her at Mission Row Police Department, Paleto Station, or Bolingbroke Penitentiary to begin serving his/her sentence immediately:
    • You are ordered to appear before a judge at the San Andreas Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd within the next seven days or make contact with the San Andreas Judicial Branch to schedule an Arraignment Hearing for crimes alleged against you. Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement, including but not limited to an additional charge of GM22 - Contempt of Court.

• Presiding:

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0056, State of San Andreas v. Jason Valentine

Post by Colt Daniels »

Document 3 | Filed 08/JAN/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0056
    Date Filed:
    27/SEP/2022
    Violations:
    SF02 - Murder of a Gov. Employee
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    State of San Andreas

v.

Jason Valentine

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• Jason Valentine you are facing felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 10 May, 2022

This form will formally read you the charges filed against you. You may plead in one of three ways for each charge:
    • Guilty
      A plea of guilty indicates to the court that you confirm your guilt of the alleged conduct that was in violation of Penal Code. If you plead guilty, the charge and fines will be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    • Not Guilty
      A plea of not guilty indicates to the court that you dispute the charges being filed against you. If you plead not guilty, preliminary pretrial proceedings will begin and a criminal trial will be scheduled in the near future.
    • No Contest
      A plea of no contest is similar to that of a guilty plea, but indicates to the court that you accept the conviction, with the exception of avoiding a factual admission of guilt. If you plead no contest, the charge and fines will similarly be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    Before the court can accept a plea of guilty or no contest, you must be advised of your rights in this situation.
    1. You have the right to plead not guilty to any and all of these charges.
    2. You have the right to be represented by counsel at trial and at every other stage of the proceedings.
    3. You have the right to testify and present any evidence of your own in your defense against these charges.
    4. You also have the right to not testify during any of the proceedings in accordance with your right to remain silent.
    5. Please be advised that anything you say or do during the proceedings can and will be used against you by the prosecution.
    Jason Valentine, please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is SF02 - Murder of a Gov. Employee, a felony charge punishable by 135 months of incarceration and a fine of $13,500.

Count 2 is GF03 - Armed Robbery, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $4,000.

Count 3 is WF03 - Possession of an Illegal Firearm/Weapon, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

Count 4 is VF01 - Evading an Officer, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

The prosecuting is seeking a total of 315 months of incarceration and a total fine of $23,500.

With all previous information in mind, please make your formal plea using the following form;

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UM5h3vl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
[b]Defendant Address:[/b] Here
[b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] Here [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
[b]Requested Attorney:[/b] [i]N/A if none[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F76nFHB.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]On the charge of SF02 - Murder of a Gov. Employee, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of GF03 - Armed Robbery, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of WF03 - Possession of an Illegal Firearm/Weapon, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Pending Arraignment”