Post by Ronnie Bathsheba »

REQUESTEE DETAILS
Full Name ronnie bathsheba
Date of Birth: 13/jun/1997
Phone Number: 40 4 1526
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: i is dunt tink i dos i b goods
REQUEST DETAILS
Availability
i is dunt now wot tat mens but is u ples lit is me rid wis mi brudr i premis i is b goods

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?
i is rely lieks fiar truks nd syrns day is sine lots i tinks i is go nd be fiar chifs
RELEASE & WAIVER
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participate in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me.
I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program.
I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Regulations and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.
Signature: ronnie bathsheba
Date Signed: 25/SEP/2022
River Paige
EMT-P
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Re: Ride Along Request - Ronnie Bathsheba

Post by River Paige »

Dear Mr. Bathesheba

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been DENIED. We would like to thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program, it has denied for the following reasons:
  • Failure to respond to external notification attempts regarding the application.

Kind regards,
River Winters
Field Training Instructor
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”