Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Public Information Request

Sheriff's Information Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Herrman Wolff
Your Phone Number: 298-4429
Your Position in Your Agency: Writer
Your Email Address: [email protected]
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 14/SEP/22 17:44 (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

I am currently writing articles pertaining to the harvesting, manufacturing and policing of drugs in the state of San Andreas. In my research so far, it seems a good deal of the harvesting and manufacturing of illegal drugs occurs in the northern counties of the state.

I would appreciate information the Sheriffs Department could give me in terms of how they identify individuals who are harvesting and manufacturing illegal drugs, how they identify premises and mobile homes that are used to house manufacturing equipment, the training given to deputies to be able to identify suspects and carry out investigations accordingly, and how the department aims to tackle the importing of drug manufacturing paraphernalia. I would also appreciate any figures you could give me around drug busts and drug related arrests for the last calendar month.

In the interest of transparency, I have also submitted a similar request for information to the Los Santos Police Department, although my inquiry for the Sheriffs Department has a tighter focus on drug manufacturing.
Martin Haswell
Master Deputy
ECRP Forum Name: Homast

LSSD Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Post by Martin Haswell »

Personal Email
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• September 22nd, 2022
    Good Morning Mr. Wolff,

Unfortunately at this moment in time, The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department will not be able to provide information regarding to specific training deputies receive, nor are we able to comment on the specific methods used to identify properties, mobile or otherwise, that may or may not be used in the production of narcotics and other schedule substances.

What can can Inform you of, is the fact that we have had 11 arrests in the last 30 days for Schedule Narcotic Possession, and an additional 4 for persons cited with Possession of Cannabis.

We have not had any reported arrests for Manufacture of Narcotics in the past 30 days.

• From
    Sergeant Martin Haswell

Return to “Archived Requests”