(( Defendant Discord: HERE ))
Requested Attorney: Cyrus Raven
Charging Department: Los Santos Police Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 10/SEP/2022 0300 UTC
Charge(s):
  • VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
    GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
Narrative:
I was wrongfully charged and had my licenses wrongfully revoked/suspended by a LSPD Officer

I, Vince Williams, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Cyrus Raven »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: State of San Andreas v. FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I, Senior Defense Attorney Cyrus Raven, will be representing the defendant, Vince Williams, in this case. I have made myself aware of the contents of this case and have made contact with the defendant. I am ready to proceed at the court's discretion.

Respectfully,

Senior Defense Attorney
    5356160 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on 10 November, 2022.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Chief Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

• Dear Justice Daniels,

The purpose of this notice is to let all those interested be aware that I will be representing the State of San Andreas in this case.

As of this time, I will begin collecting all the necessary resources for the development of this case.

Best regards,

Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #23-CM-0002, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Colt Daniels »

#23-CM-0002
Presiding Judge: Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0002

A court order was entered in the above case on 2 January, 2023.

The case of the #23-CM-0002, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Justice Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 23-CM-0002
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Tony McFornell
    Exhibit #1: Vince Williams Arrest Report
    Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • Bill Breacher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:19 am Image

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
      • SUSPECT DETAILS
        • Full Name: Vince Williams
          Phone Number: 4299755
          Licenses Suspended: Yes
          Officers Involved:
          • Police Sergeant II Bill Breacher
          • Police Officer I John Ramsey
          • Police Detective I Tom Ardizzo
          • Police Cadet Austin Thieman
          Charges:
          • VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
          • GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
        INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Explain what happened, no need to provide too much detail, videos could be provided
          • While patrolling the Rockford Los Santos area, I saw a black Toros, License Plate: DEVILMAN, registered to Vince Williams pass by me headed Westbound while I was in the eastbound lane. The vehicle passed by me going 244 km/hr as captured by my vehicles radar. I was unable to turn around and catch up due to the speed. Approximately 60 seconds later, the same Toros passed me again going 240+ km/hr again, this time east bound past me. I pursued the vehicle and found it had crashed about 0.5 km up the road. on the curve merging onto southbound Popular St just passed the Land Act Dam. I found one of the occupants outside the vehicle when I pulled up. The occupant outside the vehicle was wearing a red and black lucifer mask and dark clothing and he was identified as Vince Williams after the fact. There were two occupants still in the vehicle upon arrival as well. I detained all three of them due to not knowing who the driver was and called for backup units. All three of the vehicle occupants were questioned. One of the passengers, Rocky Bologna, claimed he was asleep in the back seat and was unaware of what was going on. The other one, Larry Wrzosek, claimed that there was a 4th person with them that was driving and they did not know his name. Vince claimed the same story as Larry. After reviewing my body camera footage and slowing it down to review it frame by frame, I found that there were only 3 occupants in the vehicle prior to it crashing, showing that they were lying about their story. I was able to verify by the masks that the 3 were wearing that Vince was the driver, as well as the fact that the driver seat was empty and the other two were in the car still right after the crash and Vince was the only one out of the vehicle. Vince was then charged with public endangerment due to driver 240+ in incorrect lanes and crashing his vehicle afterwards. Additionally, he was charged with providing false information due to lying about the number of occupants and who was driving during my investigation.
        EVIDENCE DETAILS
        • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
          Legal possessions may be grouped and documented as "Legal Possessions". Illegal possessions must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage may be attached as an evidence exhibit.
          • Exhibit A: Legal Possessions: Car Speaker, wine, empty soda can, GPS, heavy pistol, radio, Red Lucifer Mask, Knuckle Duster, and a note.

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)
    Exhibit #2: Bodycamera Footage
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    Exhibit #3: Sergeant Breacher's Statement
    Sergeant II Breacher's Statement

Official Witness Statement
    Case Information
    • Incident Date: [10/SEP/2022]
    Witness Information
    • Name: Bill Breacher
      Date of Birth: 07/JUL/1983
      Phone Number: 280-3680
    Witness Statement

This statement is in regards to the incident prior to the arrest of Vince Williams on Sept. 10th, 2022. I provided extensive detail in my arrest report with the expectation that a court appeal would be filed for the charges placed. Due to the extreme detail in my arrest report, I will quote my arrest report here as my witness statement. If any additional detail is needed from me beyond this, please reach out and I would be happy to assist as I was the initiating officer in this arrest and investigation.

Sequence of events:

"While patrolling the Rockford Los Santos area, I saw a black Toros, License Plate: DEVILMAN, registered to Vince Williams pass by me headed Westbound while I was in the eastbound lane. The vehicle passed by me going 244 km/hr as captured by my vehicles radar. I was unable to turn around and catch up due to the speed. Approximately 60 seconds later, the same Toros passed me again going 240+ km/hr again, this time east bound past me. I pursued the vehicle and found it had crashed about 0.5 km up the road. on the curve merging onto southbound Popular St just passed the Land Act Dam. I found one of the occupants outside the vehicle when I pulled up. The occupant outside the vehicle was wearing a red and black lucifer mask and dark clothing and he was identified as Vince Williams after the fact. There were two occupants still in the vehicle upon arrival as well. I detained all three of them due to not knowing who the driver was and called for backup units. All three of the vehicle occupants were questioned. One of the passengers, Rocky Bologna, claimed he was asleep in the back seat and was unaware of what was going on. The other one, Larry Wrzosek, claimed that there was a 4th person with them that was driving and they did not know his name. Vince claimed the same story as Larry. After reviewing my body camera footage and slowing it down to review it frame by frame, I found that there were only 3 occupants in the vehicle prior to it crashing, showing that they were lying about their story. I was able to verify by the masks that the 3 were wearing that Vince was the driver, as well as the fact that the driver seat was empty and the other two were in the car still right after the crash and Vince was the only one out of the vehicle. Vince was then charged with public endangerment due to driver 240+ in incorrect lanes and crashing his vehicle afterwards. Additionally, he was charged with providing false information due to lying about the number of occupants and who was driving during my investigation."
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Bill Breacher, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Bill Breacher
      Police Sergeant II Bill Breacher
      Los Santos Police Department

Date: [17/OCT/2022]

Sincerely,

Tony McFornell
Prosecuting Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Ruwin Korbel
ECRP Forum Name: Ruwin Korbel

SAJB Awards

Post by Ruwin Korbel »

I, Junior Defence Attourney Ruwin Korbel, will be co-counseling with Chief Public Defender Cyrus Raven and representing the defendant Vince Williams In this case.

Respectfully,
    Junior Defence Attorney
    556-2848 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Document 1 | Filed 07/01/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    23-CM-0002
    Date Filed:
    07/01/2023
    Violations:
    VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
    GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
    State of San Andreas

v.

Vince Williams

PLEA AGREEMENT

• Pursuant to the case of State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams; Prosecuting Attorney Tony McFornell, Public Defense Attorney Cyrus Raven, and the defendant, Vince Williams, have entered into agreement, the terms of which are as follows;
    1. Current Charges
      1. VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
      2. GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
    2. Former Charges
      The state shall pursue the current charges listed above, in place of the original charges listed below:
      1. VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
      2. GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
    3. General Provisions
      • The defendant agrees to plead guilty to the Current Charges outlined in Section I. The State waives the right to pursue the Former Charges outlined in Section II in regards to this particular incident. The defendant will not be required to pay court fees or associated appeal fees.

The defendant acknowledges that this plea agreement will not carry out its intended effects until he has written and sent to the prosecution a four hundred (400) word text in which he identifies the risks that he exposed the citizens of Los Santos to when driving like he did, why he should not repeat said actions and also outline the safety precautions that he should take in the future for both land and air travel.
    4. Waiver of Rights
      • It is CRITICAL that you read this section of the plea agreement thoroughly. By signing this document, the defendant agrees to surrender certain rights, notably; the defendant may not further appeal charges agreed to within this plea bargain.

This agreement may not be terminated at the discretion of an defendant, the defendant's counsel, nor the prosecution; it may only be terminated by the presiding judge under strict guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas.

By signing this document, the defendant is pleading guilty to the charges outlined in Section I and these charges may not be challenged at a later date.

Tony McFornell
    Prosecuting Attorney Tony McFornell
    Date Signed: 07/JAN/2023

Cyrus Raven
    Public Defense Attorney Cyrus Raven

Vince Williams
    Vince Williams
    Defendant

Colt Daniels
    Honorable Colt Daniels
    Date Signed: 08/JAN/2023

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

#23-CM-0002

A decision was reached in the above case on the 8th day of January, 2023.

A plea agreement has been signed by all parties in this case which replaces the charge of VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment with the lesser charge of VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle in exchange the defendant has agreed to write a four hundred (400) word essay on the risks that he exposed the citizens of Los Santos to when driving like he did, why he should not repeat said actions and also outline the safety precautions that he should take in the future for both land and air travel.

That essay can be found below
Vince Williams 400 Word Essay
Vince Williams wrote: As the defendant in this court case, I want to sincerely apologize for the risks that I exposed the citizens of Los Santos to when driving recklessly. My actions were irresponsible and dangerous, and I understand that they could have had serious consequences.

First and foremost, reckless driving puts others on the road at risk of injury or death. It is important to always follow the rules of the road and pay attention to the safety of others. I should have been more mindful of this when operating a vehicle.
In addition to putting others at risk, reckless driving can also result in damage to property. This can be costly and inconvenient for those affected, and it is something that I should have taken into consideration before acting recklessly.

Driving at high speeds, particularly in excess of 200km/h, is extremely dangerous and poses a serious threat to the safety of all road users. In a city setting, there are many more potential hazards present, such as pedestrians, cyclists, and other vehicles making unexpected moves. At such high speeds, it becomes much more difficult to react and avoid collisions, which can have catastrophic consequences. Additionally, driving at such high speeds is illegal in most areas, and individuals who engage in this type of behavior are at risk of facing serious penalties, including fines and jail time. It is always important to remember to drive at a safe and appropriate speed, and to always follow the posted speed limits and traffic laws.

Going forward, it is crucial that I take safety precautions to prevent similar incidents from occurring. In order to do this, I will try to always follow the rules of the road and pay attention to my surroundings. I will also take steps to ensure that my vehicle is in good condition, as mechanical issues can also contribute to accidents.

Furthermore, it is important for me to be aware of the safety measures that should be taken when traveling by air. This includes following all instructions from the government and air traffic controllers, and familiarizing myself with emergency procedures in case of an unforeseen event.

In conclusion, I understand the seriousness of my actions and the risks that I exposed others to when driving recklessly. I will take steps to ensure that I am not a danger to others in the future, and I will prioritize safety in all forms of travel. I understand that my actions have consequences and I will do my best to make amends for my mistakes.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
  • On the count of VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle, I find the defendant, Vince Williams, guilty.
  • On the count of GM12 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer, I find the defendant, Vince Williams, guilty.

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”